s e v e n t e e n - new couple

Sweet and Innocent ♡ {hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHANYEOL'S POV ★

 'Igeon Overdose!'

And all 11 of us slumped onto the floor, panting hard.

“Nice work everyone...” Suho hyung said. We replied the same to the members. 

After a few minutes, everyone had calm down and we are sitting in a circle right now.

“So... Let's start our interview!” Chen said. What interview? Interview what?

“Tell us about the confession, the kids here have been dying to ask you this,” Suho hyung said. The others grinned at me. Oh... Right, the confession. I didn't tell them yet even though I read the chats. And there is this one person who continuosly glaring at me, it's Byun Baekhyun. Heee I'm sorry Baek. I love you ♥ (but I love Nana more :P)

“What we know for sure is Nana nuna accepted you,” Kai said. I raised one brow.

“How do you know?” 

Kai chuckled. “If she didn't, of course you'll come today looking like a zombie. But yeah, you still look like a yoda anyway,” I reached out to slap him but then he quickly hide behind Kyungsoo... So I pulled my hand back.

“She did accept me,” I said, grinning widely. They also gave me a teasing smirk.

“Woooo~ Park Chanyeol has a girlfriend now~” Lay hyung sang. 

“I can't believe he got a girlfriend before me. I'm waaaaaay manlier,” Luhan hyung stated and we laughed.

“Anyway, did you stutter? Did you mess up? You did everything I told you right? You did everything in order right?” Baekhyun finally speak up, and I smiled. Heh I thought he won't talk to me forever.

“God I don't know how on earth you confessed to Taeyeon nuna because never did I feel that nervous ! I'm sweating inside with my heart thumping crazily and butterflies partying in my stomach. I'm just lucky that I manage to do it. To answer your questions, no, no, yes, yes,” I answered. 

“I'm glad she accepted, it's killing me watching you play with the papers that when I call you, you can't hear a thing. I have to shout your name like 3 times,” Kyungsoo said and we laughed.

“Then what did you do? Did you guys kissed ???” Sehun excitedly asked, only to receive a pinch on his lap from Suho hyung. He screamed in pain and rubbed his poor lap. We laughed at him.

“We did not kiss, pabo. I'm not a teenager like you,” Sehun rolled his eyes.

“At least I didn't watch like Kai,” He said.

“Yah !!” Kai slapped his back and again, his scream echoed in the room.

“Oh.. You know what, after she saw that the other housemates were watching us, she blushed and hid behind my arms! I almost squealed from the cuteness!” I told them and I heard a fanboy screamed. 

“She did?? Omooo that must've been so cute!” Luhan hyung excitedly said, while his hands are slapping Xiumin hyung's arm as he fanboyed. Xiumin hyung glared at him but he didn't say anything.

“Hyung! He's my girlfriend now. Keep your eyes away from her,” I warned him and he snickered.

“Anyway, you better keep this a secret. You too, Baekhyun. And for the others too. You guys know right our fans are ninjas and hawk-eyed. Especially you, Chanyeol. You live in a house full of cameras. Have you talk to the staffs yet?” Suho hyung reminded and he looked at me atvthe end of the sentence.

“I'll go to SBS before heading home, hyung,” Suho hyung nodded.

“Actually, do you want to date publicly or not?” Chen asked. I grinned.

“If it's possible I want to tell the whole world that Nana is mine now,” I said. Earning teasing whistles from my members.

“Don't you dare, Chanyeol,” Suho hyung warned me and I laughed.

“I really want to, but I don't want her to be hurt, and the most important thing is I don't want my fans to be hurting as well. I know they'll be very supportive, but I don't want them to think that my love for them all this while is fake. So I guess, yeah, I have to keep this low for the time being,” I explained. They nodded in agreement. 

“Okay then, and control yourself, don't make anything stupid on her,” Suho hyung added and I grinned.

“Well that... I can't promise,” I said, earning laughs from the others and Suho hyung's wide eyes.

NANA'S POV ☆

I sit quietly inside my van, now on my way to meet my members. I looked at the screen of my phone, smiling like an idiot.

 

Me: I'm going to meet my members ~

Chanyeol: Ahh really? What for?

Me: I just miss them. Hehe

Chanyeol: How about me? Don't you miss me? 

 

How to not smile if your lover send this to you? 

 

Me: Hmmm.....

Chanyeol: What do you mean by hmmm ? :/

Me: Of course i miss you dear

Chanyeol: Wait did you call me dear ?!!?!!!???!?

Chanyeol: AAAAAAAAAAAA

 

I chuckled at his cuteness. Gosh, how is it possible for a person to be this cute even in a chat? I can imagine Chanyeol screaming and s looking weirdly at him (>﹏<)

I've arrived at my dorm that I once share with Raina unnie and Lizzy. We've promised to meet here before going out. I pressed the passcode and soon the door opened. Raina unnie ran to the door to greet me.

“Nana-ahhhh bogoshipeo~” She said before hugging me. I hugged her back.

“I missed you too unnie~”

“Nana's here?? Unnieeeeee~” Lizzy ran out from the kitchen. She pushed Raina unnie lightly and now she's the one who's hugging me. I laughed before I hugged her back. Then we both pulled away.

“What are you doing in the kitchen?” I asked.

“Ah... I'm looking for my favourite mug, hehe,” She answered and I chuckled.

“I thought you're cooking,” I said jokingly and she rolled her eyes.

“Lizzy? Cooking? Ha ha ha what a joke,” Raina unnie said before earning a dissatisfied glare from Lizzy. I laughed. Oh how I missed my girls ♥

“Come, I'm sure you missed this dorm,” Lizzy said, pulling me to sit on the floor. Three of us are now sitting together.

“So, why are you suddenly want to meet up?” Raina unnie asked. 

 

....

 

Actually, I came because I missed them, and I'm planning to tell them about Chanyeol. They're my bestfriends and my closest member so I think they have the right to know.

But now sitting in front of them, I don't know what to say, and how to start. 

“Uh... I just missed you guys so much. Plus, most of the members have schedules so I'm bored at home, hehe,” I said, grinning afterwards.

“Lucky for you~ You have amazing house with amazing housemates..” Lizzy said while slightly pouting.

“What? Am I not amazing enough for you?” Raina unnie asked, turning to face Lizzy with a sulky face.

“Aniya~ It's not like that unnie~ You're amazing too! I just wish that I can live with 10 more people as amazing as you,” Lizzy said, winking to Raina unnie at the end. Raina unnie smiled at the youngest's aegyo. I chuckled. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter