t w e n t y 1 - You're beautiful

Sweet and Innocent ♡ {hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So sorry for the super late update and this crappy chapter. Blame on me.for having such hard rock writer's block T^T

 

NO ONE'S POV ※

Chanyeol walked limply until he's standing in front of Nana's room. It has been like 25 minutes since they came home from the mart yet Nana is not coming downstairs to have dinner. Not only Chanyeol is worried but the other housemates too. Soohyun had also asked Chanyeol to check Nana himself. And here he is, standing in front of the room, still hesitating wether to knock or just leave. 

Honestly, he thought that Nana maybe needs some times alone, but then Dongwook still asked him to check on her. What Chanyeol managed to quote his hyung's words is “Because that's how woman is like,”.

Chanyeol blinked repeatly, all the thoughts that playing in his mind were blewn away. Now, he's reminded to Nana that's separated by this goddamn door. Nervously, Chanyeol knocked the door.

 

No answer.

 

Chanyeol knocked again.

 

No answer. Again.

Chanyeol sighed. Did she fall asleep already? Impossible. They just got home like 30 minutes ago? But who knows...

Chanyeol moved closer towards the door and he leaned in his ears on it. What he can hear is the sound of water dripping. Oh... So she's taking her shower? Can I come in? Chanyeol thought.

Of course not come into the bathroom but into the room you, erts.

Without thinking much, Chanyeol opened the door, luckily it wasn't locked. “

Why didn't she locked it? What if it wasn't me who came?” Chanyeol mumbled to himself. And the sound of water that come from the bathroom became clearer to his ears.

Chanyeol sit on Nana's bed and the familiar fragrance hit him. He smiled. This is the smell of my future wife! Chanyeol blushed at his own thoughts.

Chanyeol glanced around and he saw, the very familiar glass jar, the jar that he once spend his time with on most of the free time he had. He smiled again at the memories. His hand reached out to the jar, admiring it. Chanyeol actually like the idea of Nana putting it besides her bed. Doesn't it makes everyone who came to her room sees it and if someone asked Nana who made it maybe Nana will say that his boyfriend made it for her? Or maybe Nana will just mentioned Chanyeol's name? He's now grinning with his own thought.

When Chanyeol leans forward to put the jar to its first place, Chanyeol noticed something under the bed. He reached out again, thanks to his long arm, he managed to reach it and only to find oit that it is one of the box that he give to Nana when he's confessing about a week ago. 

Chanyeol glanced at the bathroom, the clear sound of shower drops didn't seem to fade away and probably not really ending soon, so carefully (and guiltily) Chanyeol opened the box.

Never yet he knew he would be this touched when opening a box in his life.

The box contains the various strips of paper, and guess what is it? It's the unfolded stars with Chanyeol's handwriting on it. Probably the stars that Nana had opened since Day-1. Chanyeol smiled, feeling appreciated that Nana treasures it, she even put it nicely in the box. Remembering his sad past about folding 100 cranes for his past girlfriend to celebrate their 100 days together, this little things that Nana did really make his heart fluttered and touched at the same time. 

At that exact moment, what came in Chanyeol's mind is,

“I'm so not going to lose this girl,”

NANA'S POV ☆

Done getting dressed with a simple white baggy T-shirts and a short, I stood in front of the mirror, staring at my own reflection. Somehow, I chuckled.

Funny. Look, how weak the ‘optimist lady’ is right now. 

I sighed. I can always fight with anything. Anything, but not netizen's comments. And being actually hearing it for the first time hurts 100 times more than just reading. 

I sighed, again. Body flooded with fatigue, I drapped the towel over my hair to dry it down and I walked out of the bathroom. I can feel the presence of someone in my room, probably Soohyun unnie wants to talk to me, so I just looked down.

 

But Soohyun unnie stayed in silence for so long? So I moved the towel a bit and looked up.

And my jaw dropped.

“Chanyeol... W-What are you doing... here?” I asked, barely audible for anyone but I guess he heard my words.

Chanyeol- to my surprise - is now sitting on my bed and he's facing me with a furrowed eyebrows, with his lips pouting lightly, looking at me with a pair of worried eyes.

But then, he smiled thinly, and stood up. Not really adapted to this situation, my body just froze there.

He came closer, and closer, until the tall guy is now towering over me. His hand, his trembling hand, reach up to the towel that's hanging around my neck. He grabbed it, and softly putting it on my hair. With both of his palms, he dried my hair, ever so slowly. His touch is so soft, so feather-like, and his eyes that endlessly staring at mine, me into the pair of ‘black hole’. A black hole that's far from scary, yet, it is actually soothing.

Sometimes the towel would cover my eyes but when it's moved out of the way, he's still staring me. Making me weak, in a good way I guess, making all my limbs lost the strength, making everything inside me melts, and making me fall in love with this guy all over again.

“Nana-ah,” And his deep voice, oh my....

His hands now stopped drying my hair? and his fingers now moved to caressed my face. His fingers are dancing from my cheeks, to my nose, and lastly he lightly touched my eyelid, making me closed my eyes. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter