t w e n t y 2 - adorable

Sweet and Innocent β™‘ {hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry πŸ˜” Urm I think I messed up with grammars but to lazy to proofread so, enjoy (?) !

Β 

NO ONE'S POV ♣

Β 

"What are you going to cook?" Nana asked as she is walking nearer towards Chanyeol, who is standing in front of the fridge. Hearing Nana's question, Chanyeol chuckled at it.

"You mean 'what are WE going to cook'" He pointed out and Nana grinned, embarassed that Chanyeol caught her trick.

Chanyeol is still looking into the fridge, checking the ingredients they have. He honestly still don't know what to make too, he's planning something with the ingredients they have now. Meanwhile Nana is being curious. What took Chanyeol so long in just checking the ingredients. So she move closer to Chanyeol until her chin slightly touched Chanyeol's shoulder so that she can take a peak at Chanyeol's doing.

Chanyeol take a few vegetables with him and just when he decided to turn around...

The distance between him and Nana, no, scratch that. The distance between both of their lips are almost no distance. They are so close, like so so close, but yet felt to far from touching. Both of their hearts are thumping fast, loud, wild, name more other excessive moves.

Nana looked at him with buldging eyes, and he too wears the same expression. Both of them can't move, because if they move...

Β 

Their lips will touch.

Β 

The air around them was so tense. For another few seconds, none of them moved. Chanyeol was thinking if he should move closer, or pull away but yeah he's still thinking and his brain doesn't cooperate with him well while Nana is too panic to even think!

But then they heard steps of someone walking down the stairs. With still wide eyes, Nana pushed Chanyeol which make him stumbled and his head crashed with the fridge and Nana didn't even notice it because she immediately run away.Β 

"Good mor--" Gayeon's morning wish was stopped when Nana doesn't even spare her a look, instead she run upstairs with a quite amazing speed. Gayeon was about to ask her to be careful but she was already out or her sight. That was how fast she ran.

Chanyeol rubbed his head repeatly. Damn, that surely hurts for days and will cause his head a bump. Now he regrets that he ever laughed and teased Baekhyun when he got a bump on his head.

"Oh, good mor-- What are you doing in the fridge, oppa?" Gayeon asked, a bit startled that Chanyeol was in the kitchen and the fact that Nana was running from the kitchen was not really helping either. What's happening here???

Β 

"Oh yeah, good morning, Gayeon-ah," He said, not answering her question. Either he really intentionally not answering or his brain was too shock with the sudden 'accident' that it can't work carefully to even think.

"By the way, Gayeon-ah, could you prepare the breakfast for today? I'm a bit dizzy right now. Thank you," And with that Chanyeol leaves Gayeon alone, in the kitchen, with a wait-I-am-supposed-to-exercise-right-now face.

Β 

β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Β 

And so, they have Aglio Olio for breakfast. (dunno if that's the spelling. To lazy to google)Β 

The breakfast was fine, Seho's blabbering was making everyone cracked up but the housemates are not dumb to not notice the tension between Chanyeol and Nana, obviously because they are not laughing at Seho's jokes and they are not sitting nearby each other !

"What's wrong with the lovebirds today?" Dongwook, is the first person to ask. Indeed, he always be blunt whenever he wants to know something. Chanyeol looked up, not because of the question but because he realized that everyone stopped talking.Β 

And looking at him and Nana endlessly.

"What?" Chanyeol asked, looking at the others. Nana looked up when she heard her boyfriend's voice. Her eyes met with Chanyeol's. Almost too fast, they both looked away with a slight blush on each other's face.

"Whoa, this is weird. Did you guys fought?" Soohyun asked with concern written on her face. Nana and Chanyeol were flastered right now, they didn't really know what to say since even they, themselves didn't know what kind of situation is this!

They are couple, so isn't it normal to be that close? Why are they so over-reacting about something that small?Β 

Oho.. maybe because they were innocent? And pure?

"Yah, Park Chanyeol, Im Jinah, are you guys listening?" Seho asked, and Chanyeol somehow winced when Seho called Nana by her real name. That's supossed to be me calling her by her real name!

"Didn't both of you are supposed to make the breakfast today? And Chanyeol, you did wake up early this morning. Did something happened during that?" This time,the mama spoke up. Chanyeol scratched his nape, as he really doesn't know how to respond.

"Is it because of me interupting both of you?" Gayeon asked.

"Interupting what???" Almost at the same time, most of the members asked. This time it widened both Nana and Chanyeol's eyes.

"Nothing!!" They both said and not to also mention, blushed.

"This is getting more suspicious," Soohyun said, arms folded to her chest. Chanyeol sighed.

"Nana-ah, we need to talk,"

β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Β 

Chanyeol brought Nana upstairs, and they sit right next to each other, but still left some unecessary space between them. Awkward silence lingering between them and Chanyeol just had to clear his throat to hopefully decreased the awkwardness a bit.

"Well, sorry about earlier," Chanyeol said.Β 

"No, don't, it's not your fault anyway," Nana replied.

"I know," Chanyeol said and chuckled lightly.

"I don't know why am I acting like that earlier, oh God, that's embarrassing... I... just feeling super nervous okay, that's is the closest distance we've ever been so I just panic it's not that you're going to me or what but I don't know why I felt crazy nervous like my hearts were literally jumping out of my rib cage-- oh God I'm sorry Chanyeol," Nana facepalmed herself but when she looked at Chanyeol, the said guy was stiffling his laugh while looking straight at her. This make her hand naturally slapped his chest.

"Why are you laughing?" She asked, obviously annoyed, when Chanyeol finally broke into laughter.

"I," he pointed at himself, "have that kind of effects to you?" His finger is now pointing at Nana (not in disrespectful way ofc). Realising what Chanyeol said, blush crept up on her face.

"Well..." Cat caught her tounge. She didn't know how to fight that point...

Chanyeol however inched his face closer, and closer to Nana, making he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter