Meeting

Left Alone

Yoong POV

Just wait for me. I forgot I need to do something first. I'll be there ASAP

-Soojung

I sigh. Didn't she told me an hour ago she had made it here and asking me to drive here a little faster?

I rolled my eyes. Note to myself not to trust Soojung too much.

Anyways isn't this Jessica's favorite cafe? What if she's here? Oh, wait. No she won't. Yul hyung texted me that he is with Jessica right now.

So I'm probably safe for now. 

Thinking about Jessica...I'm waiting for that time to finally come.

The time where I could finally reach her and finally embrace her into my hug. 

Welcoming her back.

But at the same time it felt so impossible. 

I don't know how she would react once she found out I'm alive.

I always thought something worse will happen. Because Jessica would feel betray. I gave her hope to live a new life without me in it. 

And right now, all of a sudden I cameback from death. Wouldn't be so cliche and a very dramatical story like everything that happen in novels?

I also thought that maybe I should just really...gone.

You know?

Left South Korea for good and stay somewhere that no one could reach out to me. 

Maybe Switzerland? New Zealand? Greenland? I don't know.

Just find one country that could hide my existence in the world. Far away from Jessica's life and let her be happy without me.

I should learn to move on because maybe Jessica already did.

I don't know.

I don't really have time to think about Jessica...sorry...maybe I did think about her. But I try my best to distract myself from her.

With Soojung know my existence, it just making me so hard to forget Jessica.

Coming back to South Korea wasn't in my plan at all. But I need to responsible with the duties that my father left for me.

So here I am.

Risking my deepest secret that I have been hiding for years. 

How has it been since the last time I woke up?

I don't know.

I lost count. Maybe I was too focus on distracting myself from real life.

Forget about it. All I want to do right now is enjoy a cup of coffee. I heard thi cafe serve good quality of coffees.

~~~

Jessica POV

"These are my design for our next collection. I hope you would consider it" I said to my creative director, Boa sunbaenim.

"I always love your designs, Jess. I'll make sure to look at it once I'm home. Looking at your designs will be perfect before I go to sleep. Truthfully, your design really helps me go to sleep"

I don't know if that a compliment or critics, but I'll consider it as a compliment since she smile at me generously. 

Alright. 

"Thank you sunbaenim. Please excuse myself"

"You're done for the night, Jessica. You may leave and breathe some fresh air, will you? I've been watching you and I haven't seen you rest. Take a rest okay?"

"I will, sunbaenim. Thank you for your concern"

I got appointment with Yul after this. Just the right time when you said that sunbaenim.

Thank you to your generousity, I'm able to leave the office earlier than the usual time. 

I went to my office quickly, grab all my things, and went to the basement. 

This fashion company is partnership with my father's company. So all of the employees know I'm the daughter of their bosses, bosses, bosses. 

But I told them to just chill with me and I earn my position today because of my works. Not because of the title I have. 

They all respect me. I just need to take few more steps to own a fashion company. 

A little more and I will achieve my dream.

Thinking about achieving my dream, it actually kind a sad. Knowing that Yoong unable to see my achievement in real life.

Was it really you the other day? I never made mistake when it's about you, Yoong.

I know what I saw yesterday and it was you. You were walking like a normal person. Healthy and strong. Handsome like always.

But no one believe me even Soojung thought you are dead. Really dead. Then why I'm the only one who still seek for hope?

Hope that you're still alive and you're walking on this earth searching for me.

Well, I'm here Yoong. What are you waiting for? Comeback to me and begin a new life together with me.

Those hope still stick with me and still alive. Maybe I will bring those hopes until my death.

Though you told me to move one and live a normal life like how you adore other people's life when you're still alive, I couldn't.

Seems like I lost my way when you're gone. 

I'm back as a baby who learn to walk again.

Yoong.

I miss you so much.

Will I get to see you again soon?

I'm sorry that I'm unable to fulfill your wish. 

I can't seem to move on with my life with you out of the picture. Seems so impossible.

Well, the only person who encourage me to stay alive is Soojung.

Krystal Jung Soojung is the most important person in my life aside from you.

She's the person who encourage me to stay alive because I know she will be hurt with me not standing beside her.

I know how broken she is when I almost die back then.

And now I survive, I know she won't let go of me ever again.

Belive me Yoong. It's hard to stay alive without you giving contribution in it. 

Sititng behind the wheels, I sigh and call Yul.

"Yes, Jess?"

"Are you there yet? I was about to leave my office"

"I'm here already. No need to rush just be careful while driving okay?"

"Sorry to make you waiting. I'll be there in a minute"

"Be careful on the road, Jess"

"Mmm"

~~~

Yoong POV

"Thank you. It's delicious"

"Glad you like it, sir. It's our most favorite coffee" said the girl who work here.

"No wonder she likes it here. Ou guys serve delicious coffees. She like coffee" 

"I guess she is your girlfriend, sir"

I let out a smile.

"No. Just a friend" I said and the waitres make an 'o' shape and smile before bowing and leave.

I tried to call Soojung awhile ago but she didn't answer me. 

That girl.

She promise to come ASAP but look at her. Being late.

I sigh.

If it wasn't because I love her damn much like a sister, I will leave this place right now. 

To kill the time and hoping Soojung will come anytime soon, I already bought one black coffee and red velvet cake.

Need cafeine for tonight since I need to finish paperwork and prepare myself for a presentation tomorrow. 

While I keep myself busy with my phone, I didn't look around me. 

Too focus with myself until someone came to me and that person is,

"Sorry, Yul. I need to fi-"

"Sooyeon"

"Y-Yoong?"

 

Hi. I'm back. Actually I'm always here but I'm focusing with my two stories. So I decided to update this story because I saw a comment. Thought that no one read this story anymore so I'm thinking of abandoning the story. But then I decided, maybe I should continue this. Hopefully there is still some reader out there waiting for this update. Probably surprise to see notification about this story being updated. Okay. Comment down below. It's the only way I know there is still readers waiting for this update. LOL. Okay bye! Stay safe!