Mail

Left Alone

Krystal POV

 

 

 


"So how is she?" 

 

 

 


"She's alright now Taeng oppa"

 

 

 


"Glad to hear it"

 

 

 


He smile.

 

 

 


Jessica unnie is back to normal. But sometimes she still zoning out and forget to eat.

 

 

 


It makes me wonder that maybe this is all Yoong oppa.

 

 

 


He promise me everything and he did it.

 

 

 


Thank you oppa. 

 

 

 


Thank you for make my sister back.

 

 

 


I wish I could do anything to return your kindness.

 

 

 


"Soojung-ah we'll be going now. Sooyoung will come tonight and we all did. Hope she will okay with that"

 

 

 


I smile.

 

 

 

"I'll tell her" 

 

 

 


They nod and left.

 

 

 


Jessica POV

 

 

 


I'll never be alright. I'm doing this because of him.

 

 

 


Because he wanted me to.

 

 

 


Because that's what he told me in his mail.

 

 

 


Dear Jessica,

 

 

 

Hi. This is your presious boyfriend talking. You probably wondering why I didn't comeback for so long year. When you read this mail I probably dead. 

 

 


I know you're upset but.......this is my life. Before I die I have one mission. To make you happy. And I did it. Even thought it's only 5 or 7 month but I'm happy because of you. 

 

 

 


You realize that you can live unlike me. I make you realized that there's still hope for you. That's my mission. For the past 7 month you make me happy and thank you. Because this is what I always wanted for my last memories.

 

 

 


Falling inlove. And the one I fall to is you. It's a very wonderful memories I have. And that's because of you. The first time I saw you my heart beat faster that it was. And I realized I have fall for you. 

 

 

 


When you're sick, I was so worried about you. But I trust god that he will protect you. Every night when you're in hospital, I would sleep on your hand and squeeze it like there's no tomorrow. Because I'm scared. I'm scared you will leave me first.

 

 

 


But no. I'm the one who will leave you first. And I'm sorry. But those happy memories we make won't gone just like that. Because one of us is still alive and she will continue those happy memories we used to do.

 

 

 


I want you to be happy and live like normal people. How? You probably asking for an answer right? I know everytime you loose hope I keep telling you you will survive. Yes. That's right. This doctor is a friend of mine. He knew how to cured you. I told him everything about you and he said yes. 

 

 

 


I'm very thankful to know that my love can survive. You should go meet him and please don't be a stubborn girl. You would did this for me right? Only for me. You said it. So come to the SNH Hospital. Meet Doctor Kim. His a friend of mine and he knows you.

 

 

 


And one thing. I know you probably mad at me because I lied to you. And so the others. But this is all my fault. So blame me. 

 

 

 

I know I'm not really good with words but I just want you to know that even thought I'm gone, our love is still alive. And it is inside your heart. I will always be yours. I always be your star. 

 

 

 


Thank you for being here for me. Now it's time for me to be alone and I'm sorry I lied to you. 

 

 

 


I love you....Jessica Jung. 

 

 

 

P.S: the necklace is ours. Wear it for me. 

 

 


Your boyfriend, Im Yoong. <3

 

 

 


Krystal POV 

 

 

 


"Unnie are you awake?"

 

 

 


I knock the door but no ones answering it.

 

 

 


I keep push down the door knob and suddenly it's unlock.

 

 

 


I open the door and no ones there.

 

 

 


"Unnie?! Unnie!"

 

 

 


I dialed Taeng oppa number and I'm still looking around the room.

 

 

 

 

Than I found note on her desk.

 

 

 

 

Soojung-ah, I found something fantastic and I think you want to know it right? Come to SNH hospital. You'll know it later.

 

 

 


"Soojung what's wrong?"

 

 

 


I didn't realized Taeng oppa has answer me.

 

 

 


"Oppa. Tell everyone to go to SNH hospital. I guess Jessica unnie found something"

 

 

 


~~~~~

 

 

 

"Are you Jessica Jung friends?"

 

 

 


"Yes and she's her sister"

 

 

 

 

The doctor nod.

 

 

 

"What's going on doctor?"

 

 

 


"Nothing happen. But my friend Im Yoong. He have a favor to cured your friend. And yes. Jessica-sshi are alive now and she can live like normal people again"

 

 

 


"W-what?"

 

 

 

"I'm a lung cancer doctor and I can help her with her disease. I just finish operate her and right now she's in her room"

 

 

 


They just can't believe what they just heard.

 

 

 

 

It's hard to believe this because every doctor said no one can cured this cancer but.

 

 

 

 

This is miracle!

 

 

 


"You can see her now"

 

 

 


Jessica alive everyone!!! So how is it? I will do another chapter! I will make this story about her life being normal people before Yoong's appear! I guess everyone already know that Yoong still live right? But I want to make this about her life first and how she will let go of her love. Let it go~ let it go~ hahahaha.

 

 

 

Don't forget to comment and vote! Author out!