Romantic Night and Revealing the Secret

Cracked Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Sun got to the market, she went to go buy some fruits, until she found Taemin shopping too. 'Taemin,' Min Sun thought, 'I think he should just be my friend.' Taemin found Min Sun, he thought: 'Min Sun, I need to speak with her.' ''Min Sun!'' Taemin shouted. Min Sun looked at Taemin, she ran to the other sections to buy the rest of her food. ''Min Sun, wait.'' Taemin says. Min Sun paid for the food and then left the supermarket. Taemin goes after Min Sun and grabs her elbow. ''Taemin, what do you want?'' Min Sun asked. ''Why are you running away and hiding from me?'' Taemin asked.

Min Sun tries to break Taemin's grip, but he would budge. ''Taemin, please let me go.'' Min Sun said.

When Kai came home, Min Sun hasn't returned from shopping. ''Why isn't Min Sun back yet.'' Kai says. Kai drives to the supermarket to go get Min Sun. It was raining too, Kai brings his umbrella and ran to Min Sun. She hugs Kai and starts to cry, ''Min Sun, what happened?'' Kai asked. Min Sun said nothing, Kai took Min Sun into the car and gave her his coat.

Kai and Min Sun were safely back at the condo, Min Sun was going to prepare some lunch, but Kai wanted to cook instead. Kai had Min Sun help him cook.

After doing some cooking, Kai decided to take Min Sun out for dinner. Min Sun wore a lavender evening dress and Kai wore a light green top, he wore a white top over the light green top.

*Kai and Min Sun's outfits*

Kai got ready before M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter