Wedding Approval

Cracked Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Sun woked up early to prepare some food for Kai.While Kai was sleeping, Min Sun cooked some rice, bacon, steamed buns, cupcakes and hot chocolate. It was snowing when Min Sun started to cook. ''All done cooking,'' Min Sun replies, ''I better wake Kai-sshi up.'' When Min Sun got into the bedroom she saw Kai smiling with joy. ''Min Sun, my omma approved us.'' Kai says. ''Really, that's great, lwt's eat our breakfest that I made today.'' Min Sun says. Kai goes into the livingroom and found some food that Min Sun made. ''Min Sun, this looks amazing.'' Kai said, with joy. Min Sun smiled, but she was feeling light-headed. ''Min Sun!'' Kai cried. Kai got Min Sun then placed her helpless body on the couch.

Kai's omma came in an hour later to see how Min Sun looked like. ''Jongin, is that the Min Sun you're talking about?'' his omma asked. ''Yeah, this is Kang Min Sun, she was my girlfriend,'' Kai replies, ''Now, she's just my lovely fiancee.'' ''Oh, she's beautiful like an angel.'' his noona said. ''Thank you,'' Min Sun replies, ''Take this bag of chocolates.'' ''Min Sun, how old are you?'' Kai's omma asked. ''I'm only nineteen.'' Min Sun said. ''Do you have a family?'' his omma asked. ''I only live with my aunt, but she's too stricted.'' Min Sun said.

After a little visit, Min Sun couldn't stop smiling. Min Sun was excited to get married. It was going to be the greatest day in Min Sun's life. ''Min Sun, our wedding is tomorrow,'' Kai replies, ''My omma said s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter