Regrets and Secrets

Cracked Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Sun heard the dorrbell ring, she went to the door to answer it.

On the porch, Min Sun found a car leaving. It was Kai's car going back to the condo. Min Sun walked to the table and she found a postcard inside the bouquet of flowers.

*Min Sun's flowers and postcard*

Min Sun picked up the flowers and took out the postcard, she turned the postcard around and read the back. The postcard said:

Dear Min Sun,

I know I lied to you so many time already. But forgive me, I never knew that I had a cracked heart. Don't go for anyone else, please don't even go for my best friend. I know he has feelings towards you, but please don't go for him. Please Min Sun, can you forgive me so we can go back to the loving couple again?

~Love,

Kim Jongin

Taemin came out of the house, Min Sun hid the flowers and the postcard in a bag. ''Min Sun, you look a little strange,'' Taemin replies, ''What are you hiding?'' ''Nothing,'' Min Sun replies, ''I'm going upstairs.'' Min Sun walks inside the house and places for slippers on and walks upstairs to her bedroom.

Min Sun closes the door and hides the postcard in a drawer and she places the flowers in a vase. 'Should I pick Taemin, or should I pick Kai?' Min Sun thought. Min Sun opens the drawer again and placed a cloth over the postcard, ''Min Sun, can I come in?'' Taemin asked. Min Sun opens the door for Taemin and asked where the flowers were. ''Taemin, what are you looking for?'' Min Sun asked. ''I'm looking for a postcard that you had,'' Taemin replies, ''Where is it?''

Min Sun lied to Taemin, she never wanted to tell him where the postcard is. Taemin look everywhere for it, but he had no luck at all. Min Sun ran to Kai's condo to talk to him, but Kai said: ''Please meet me in the same place I met with Naeun, wear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter