Moving to the Beach

Cracked Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Min Sun was placed in a wheel chair, she was ready to go move in to a house. The baby's name was Seohyun, Kai and Min Sun loved their baby so much. ''Is Seohyun heathy or not?'' Min Sun asked. ''Seohyun is heathy, so don't worry, we just have to feed her and take good care of her.'' Kai said.

At the beach, Min Sun and Kai stayed under an umbrella. ''Min Sun, I have to work everyday,'' Kai replies, ''The baby will be in Mrs. Han's care.'' ''I'll watch the baby too,'' Min Sun replies, ''I promise that I'll be really careful.''

Naeun and Taemin came to visit Min Sun a lot, since they live really close to them. ''Min Sun, how's the baby?'' Taemin asked. ''The baby is fine,'' Min Sun replies, ''Mrs. Han is changing her right now.'' Mrs. Han brought out the baby, she gave Seohyun to Min Sun. ''Oh, can I hold her?'' Naeun asked. ''Sure, but be careful.'' Min Sun says. Naeun took Seohyun and held her for a few minutes, ''Min Sun, she's so cute, she's smiling.'' Naeun said.

Kai came home, Min Sun was sleeping on the king sized bed that they shared. ''Welcome back Mr. Kim,'' Mr. Han replies, ''You may go and have your lunch.'' ''Thank you,'' Kai replies, ''Where's Min Sun?'' ''She's sleeping right now, she's already had her lunch.'' Mr. Han says. Kai goes into the house and places his things on the table, ''Welcome back Mr. Kim, you must be really tired.'' Mrs. Han says, taking off Kai's jacket. ''I'm pretty tired, I'm going to eat first though.'' Kai was eating, when he finished eating, he went to go check on Seohyun and Min Sun. Kai opened the door quietly, he didn't want to make Min Sun upset. Kai took a seat on the bed he held Seohyun and kissed her cheek. Min Sun woked up from her sleep, she found Kai on the bed holding Seohyun. ''Annyeonghaseyo Kai-sshi.'' Min Sun says. Kai got startled, he looked at Min Sun. ''Oi, honey you've scared me, don't frighten me like that.''

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter