Trusts and Lies

Cracked Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Sun woked up early and walked to Kai's condo. She knocked on the door and the maid that conforted her opened the door. ''Master Jongin is sleeping right now,'' she replies, ''But, you may relax.'' Min Sun took a seat on one of the couches, she asked the maid for juice. Kai got up, he found Min Sun on the couch. ''Min Sun,'' he replies, ''What are you doing here.'' ''I'll be leaving now,'' Min Sun replies, ''I have to go back.'' Min Sun was going to the door, until Kai blocked it. ''Kai, let me go out.'' Min Sun replied. ''Meet me at the resturant at 9:00 tonight,'' Kai replies, ''Don't be late.'' Min Sun nods at Kai and leaves the condos.

Min Sun returns to Taemin mansion, she faints on the living room floor, until Taemin noticed her. ''Min Sun,'' Taemin replies, ''Min Sun, wake up.'' Taemin shakes Min Sun, but Min Sun didn't open her eyes. Taemin carries Min Sun bridal style into the library and places her on the red couch. Min Sun wopked up about ten to fifteen minutes later and found Taemin sitting right next to her. ''Taemin?'' Min Sun asked. ''Min Sun, where did you go?'' Taemin asked. ''I just went for a walk.'' Min Sun lied.

Min Sun ate some lunch with Taemin at a diner, she ate some things that were right for her stomach. Min Sun did not want to throw up in a place full of people. Taemin also took Min Sun to go shopping, she bought a white dress, pearl earrings, white wedges, flower hair clips and a japanese purse. Min Sun bought that for her di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter