Reunited

Cracked Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Sun returned home safely, she went back to her condo to just relax. Until she had a call from her friend. ''Min Sun,'' Naeun replies, ''I heard that you came back home.'' ''I did, have any plans?'' Min Sun asked. ''Well, I do, but can you come with me?'' Naeun asked. ''Sure, I can come.'' Min Sun says. ''Okay, I'll pick you up at your condo.'' Naeun said.

Min Sun waited for Naeun, she her plasma screen tv to watch her favorite comedy movies. Naeun walked upstairs to Min Sun's condo room, it was on floor one. Naeun knocked onto Min Sun's door, ''Min Sun, ready to go?'' Naeun asked. Min Sun turned off the tv and opened the door, ''Naeun, you an relax, just let me get ready.'' Min Sun said.

Min Sun got ready, Naeun and Min Sun were going out for lunch together. ''Where do you wanna go?'' Naeun asked. ''Well, let's go to the cafe.'' Min Sun said. Naeun drove to her favorite cafe, Min Sun and Naeun sat outside with the umbrella up. ''What do you want for lunch?'' ''Well, I'm not hungry, but let's have a snack.'' Min Sun says. ''Okay then,'' Naeun replies, ''Should we have coffee and a plate of doughnuts?'' ''Sure, that's fine with me.'' Min Sun said. Naeun waves to the waiter, she tells the waiter her order.

*Naeun and Min Sun's coffee and doughnuts*

''Probaly we should save some doughnuts for later.'' Min Sun suggests. ''Yeah, let's save some for later.'' Naeun said. Min Sun asked the waiter to bring two brown sack bags

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter