Vacation Trip!

Cracked Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai was packing up for Min Sun, they were going on a vacation trip.

On the driveway, Min Sun felt like she was going to throw up. ''Min Sun, are you alright?'' Kai asked. Min Sun couldn't say anything, he just grabbed an empty sack for her. ''Min Sun, let it out, let it out.'' Kai says, softly. When Min Sun stopped puking, Kai gives her a water bottle for her. Min Sun placed her head on Kai's shoulder, ''Kai-sshi, I think the baby is making me throw up.'' Min Sun said. ''You're fine, you just need some  rest.'' Kai said.

Min Sun and Kai, were at the place, it was a beach resort. ''Kai-sshi, look at that,'' Min Sun replies, ''There's beach huts on the water.'' ''Let's go have a closer look.'' Kai says. Kai and Min Sun got to the beach huts, there was a lot of beach huts on the water. ''We can rent one.'' Min Sun said. Kai and Min Sun got to rent a big beach hut, it was expensive, but they were able to afford it. ''We have a good view here,'' Kai replies, ''There's a pool here too.''

In the morning, Kai went shopping at one of the beach shops near the beach huts. Kai bought come dresses for Min Sun, and many other suveneirs. Min Sun was sitting out on the chairs outside, she found Taemin and wanted to write him a letter instead.

Min Sun got a piece of paper, a pen and an envolope. Min Sun wrote:

Taemin,

I don't want to say this, but we have to end our releationship right h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter