Reunited and Meeting Lee Taemin

Cracked Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai took Min Sun at his condo, he decided to have Min Sun as his maiden. Kai took Min Sun's condo keys and hid the keys inside the drawers. Kai took out her condo keys and gave it to his butler. ''Please go to Min Sun's condo and pack all of her belongings and bring it here.'' Kai ordered. ''Okay then,'' the butler replies, ''What's the condo number and the condo name?'' ''She lives in the Palms Condos and her condo number is 106,'' Kai replies, ''If you see the front desk lady, please tell her that Min Sun is moving out.'' ''Okay then.'' the butler said.

The butler left, Kai tucked Min Sun in, and kissed her forhead. ''Why did you run away from me? he asks, ''You should've told me.'' Kai left his bedroom to watch tv in the condo livingroom. Min Sun got out bed and touched Kai's shoulder, ''Min Sun, why didn't you tell me that you were going away?'' Kai asked. ''Kai, please listen, it's not what you think,'' Min Sun replies, ''I just went to America to see a friend.'' ''Don't lie to me,'' Kai replies, ''I know you went to the hospital.'' 'Please, I just went to a friend's house and then I went to the hospital.'' Min Sun protested. Min Sun was telling the truth though. Kai just literally slapped Min Sun to the ground and leaves the condo. Min Sun places her hand on her cheek and starts to cry, ''Kai, please just listen to me.'' Min Sun says, crying. A maid walks over to the crying Min Sun and conforts her like a mother. ''Child, what's the matter?'' she asks. ''What it Jongin?'' ''Yes, it was, I can't give away my secret.'' Min Sun said. The maid hugs Min Sun like a caring mother, ''It's okay child, sometimes he just gets off the road.'' she said.

Min Sun takes a seat on the couch, she looks at a picture on a small table, it was Naeun and Kai smiling with each other. There was a small writing on the bottom right corner on the picture, it said:

Remembering our love in the past, keep this picture for good memories...

May our love keeps going on in your heart...

Love,

Son Naeun

'Is my best friend my boyfriend's girlfriend?' Min Sun thought. There was another picture, ripped apart, it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter