Hospital

Cracked Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Taemin took Min Sun to the hospital. Taemin carried Min Sun bridal style into the hospital. ''Anything wrong?'' the nurse asks. ''She has cancer, can you help?'' Taemin asks. ''Sure, I'll get the doctor.'' she says. The doctor came with a white bed and Taemin placed Min Sun on the bed. ''Please follow the nurse into the waiting room.'' the doctor says.

While waiting for Min Sun to come out of the emergency room, another doctor from the emergency room told which room Min Sun was going to be in. ''Thank you sir.'' Taemin says. Once Min Sun got into the hospital room, Taemin goes into the room and sits on the extra bed. ''She'll wake up by tomorrow.'' the doctor says. Once the doctor was done doing some things, he left the room.

Taemin grabs a chair and holds Min Sun's soft hand and placed her hand on his cheek. He leaves the room and buys three different types of flowers. It was a daisy, lily flower, and roses.

*Min Sun's flowers*

Taemin places the flowers in many different places, he bought healing balloons for Min Sun. ''This is all for you.'' Taemin says. In the afternoon, Taemin took a nap from buying flowers, he fell asleep on the extra bed.

When it was nighttime, Min Sun opened her eyes and found herself in a room. Taemin woked up and found Min Sun getting up. ''Min Sun, can you hear me?'' Taemin asks. ''Who is it?'' Min Sun asked. Taemin leaves the room to get the doctor, ''Min Sun,'' the doctor replies, ''Get some rest and don't eat anything sweet.'' ''Sir,'' Taemin replies, ''When will Min Sun be checked out?'' ''She will be checked out tomorrow morning, so call someone from home to pick you up.'' doctor says. Taemin bows to the doctor and sits on the bed,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter