Having the Wedding

Cracked Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai thought living in the city isn't good, so he talked with Min Sun. ''Kai-sshi, I agree, the city isn't really a good place to live.'' Min Sun said. ''Exactly, I think we should move after the wedding.'' Kai said.

At the wedding, Kai and Min Sun were in the garden with each other. ''Min Sun, I'm glad that you are accepted into my family.'' Kai says. ''Even though I don't have a family, I still have a family on my side.'' Min Sun said. Min Sun places her head on Kai's shoulder, she was a little tired. ''Min Sun, you look tired, let's go swing.'' Kai says. Min Sun goes to the swings then Kai pushes her on one of the swings. ''Kai-sshi, the child is getting bigger, we have to stay here after the baby is born.'' Min Sun said.

Back at the condo, Kai and Min Sun were watching a movie. Kai's head was on Min Sun's lap and he was reading tips about when the baby is going to be born. ''What kind of baby do you want?'' Kai asks, smiling, ''Come on, please tell me.'' ''Any kind, it doesn't really matter to me.'' ''For me, I want a baby girl, but any kind of baby is okay with me.'' Kai says.

The next morning, Kai hired a maiden and a butler to cook food, clean the house and etc. Min Sun was sent to the hospital and she found out about the baby gender. ''It's a girl, congratulations.'' the nurse said. As Kai and Min Sun were going out of the hospital, Kai asked her something. ''Min Sun, should we buy some stuff for our little girl?'' Kai asked. Min Sun thoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter