It's a Baby Girl!

Cracked Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai and Min Sun got to the hospital, Min Sun was knocked out and was sent inside the emergency room. Taemin and Naeun came over to see the baby. ''Kai, where's Min Sun?'' Naeun asked. Kai turned to Naeun, ''Emergency room.'' Kai says. ''She's having a child?'' Naeun asked. Kai nodded, ''Kai, are you really worried about Min Sun?'' Taemin asked. ''Of coruse he worried about her,'' Naeun replies, ''Why wouldn't he worry about her?'' In the emergency room, the baby was officially born. ''The baby is born,'' the doctor replies, ''Doctor Kang, please take her into her room, I'll go tell them.'' Doctor Kim got out of the emergency room, he talked with Kai. ''Then, can I see my baby?'' Kai asked.

Kai got to the baby incubator, there were lots of babies inside the incubator. Kai looked everywhere, ''These babies look the same, but which one is Kai's?'' Naeun asked. Doctor Kim pointed to the middle, ''It's this one, it's a baby girl, she's a heathy baby, she doesn't have any diseases are anything like that.'' Doctor Kim said. 

Kai went to see Min Sun, but she was still sleeping. Min Sun woked up, but she was very sleepy. ''K-Kai...-sshi...what...kind..of baby...did..we..have?'' Min Sun asked. ''It's a baby girl, she's super cute.'' Kai says. ''I..want...to..hold..her...for..once...'' Min Sun said. Min Sun knocked out, ''Doctor Kim,'' Kai replies, ''What's wrong with Min Sun?'' ''When the child came out, Min Sun lost so much blood in the operation, which means she'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter