Understanding

Cracked Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Sun, Kai, Taemin, EXO and SHINee were on a walk on a bright day, until there were men in black. ''Give us the girl.'' one of them ordered. ''There's no way you're going to hurt her.'' Minho says. The man pulls out a gun and points it to Kai, but Min Sun says: ''If you kill him, you will have to kill me and my child together!'' ''RUN!'' EXO shouted. Kai grabbed Min Sun's hand and ran with his friends. ''Kai, where are we going?'' Min Sun asked. ''Somewhere safe.'' Kai replied.

Soon, everyone was safe, exept for Min Sun. Min Sun got a fever, because it rained while they ran. Min Sun knocked out when it was raining, the only place to hide was the SM Town building. Min Sun slepted on Kai's shoulder, she had Kai's coat around her. ''How is she?'' Taemin asked. ''She has a fever, I have to take care of my wife.'' Kai says.

Kai returns to the apartment, he places Min Sun on the couch with a blanket. Kai cooked some food for Min Sun, he knew that he really cared about her. 'Maybe I should write a letter to Naeun.' Kai thought. Kai grabbed a pen, with ten pieces of paper and an envlope. Kai wrote:

Naeun,

sadly, our relationship should end here. I hope you can remember everything we did together.

Naeun, you were just a sister to me, I only liked you as a little sister. You are my sister in my heart. 

Please remember, there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter