His Parents

Bitter Sweet Proposal

"Yuki-sama. Yuki-sama." 

I open my eyes and see a girl with her face so near mine. 

"Ohayou gozaimasu Yuki-sama. Ryosuke-sama has asked you to be present in the dining area for breakfast. " the girl said.

I look at her for awhile since my eyes are still adjusting.~ Black uniform and an apron. Oh. she's a maid~

"Is that so? Ok. I'll head there after I change clothes. So you can go now. Thank you." I smile at her.

"I was ordered that I would be assisting you in preparing." 

"no need. I can do it by myself."

"I'm sorry but I need to follow orders ojou-sama. " she bows her head .

"I understand. Ok. where are my uniform?" I asked while looking around.

"Your uniform has been thrown away for it was dirty. Ryosuke-sama has picked an outfit for you." she heads to the cabinet ang takes out a dress.

http://www.yukisale.com/yuki-fashion-clothing-dresses-m11153-pink-p-2522.html

"Oh no! I won't wear that ever!" I said shaking my head.

"But you must ojou-sama. Ryosuke-sama has insisted that you will wear this."

"It's too girly!" I whine.

"I am only following orders ojou-sama." she said with a straight face.

the maid forced me into the dress.

"You are so pretty! I'm sure Ryosuke-sama would be happy!"

~I'm gonna kill him!~

the maid leads me to a series of long corridors until we finally reached the dining room. 

There he was sitting at the side of his parents. His father at the head of the table her mother at the right side and him on the left side.

"Good morning Yuki! " Mr. Yamada greeted.

"Good morning dear! You look so pretty in that dress!" Mrs. Yamada greeted sweetly. 

"Good morning!" I bow my head in respect.

Ryosuke stands up and leads me to my seat which was beside him.

We ate breakfast.

"So, Yuki how are your wounds? Are they ok now?" Mrs. Yamada asked.

"Yes, it doesn't hurt anymore and it heals fast." I said.

"We were really shocked when we saw Ryosuke carrying to the guest room, you were pretty wounded."  Mrs. Yamada said.

"Sorry for worrying you. Ummm.... May I ask what would happen to those girls?" I asked.

"Do not worry about that, dear. We handled it already. The girls will be suspended for 3 weeks. Their suspension would start after the recovered from their wounds." Mrs. Yamada said.

"Are they that badly wounded?" I asked in worried tone.

"Well, they had more bruises and wounds than you but they are fine now." Mr. Yamada answered reassuringly.

After that we ate in silence.

After eating, I went back to my room. 

I sat on the edge of my borrowed bed and reflected on my actions.