Cat fight

Bitter Sweet Proposal

 

..Shift.. Shift.. eyes flutters open..

"Ugh...”

~what happened? Where am I?" I try to move up but slumped back down at the wall again. OW! my back hurts! where am I?.~

I look around but everything is hazy. I close my eyes and open them again, my vision gets clearer. I look around again. It was hard to see because it was really dark but I see chairs and desks stacked in one corner. I recognized the place. It was the storage room in the old school building. The door opens and switched on the lights. A group of girls came in. One switched on the lights. ~Yamada's fans~

 

"Oh! You're awake! Thought you were dead." one said who I recognized as Narumi-senpai the president of the Yamada fans club.

"What do you want?! Why are you doing this to me?!" I asked shouting and glaring at them.

"Shut up!" one girl shouted back. "You know why we are doing this you!" another shouted.

"All we want is that you stay away from Yamada-sama and never associate with him! EVER!" Narumi-senpai exclaimed.

I look up to them and smirked."Why should I? Why do I have to follow you?" 

"THIS B*TCH!!"  She shouted again and slapped me in the face.

"You better listen to my order or else you'll suffer more!"

"Hahaha!! Me, suffer? Ha! You must be kidding!" I said defiantly.

"Shut up! SHUT UP! You're nothing but  garbage! You're useless! You're weak." then she spat at me.

That angered me.

I wipe my face "You're messing with the wrong person!" I glare at them intensely and stand up.

"Why? What would you do?" she said backing away.

"You better run now while I'm still being nice." I said moving closer. 

"HA! What are you capable of doing?! You're just scaring us! “She shouted.

"Narumi-senpai, I-I-I think we should go now.” one girl said her voice shaking.

"Why should we?! She can't hurt us!"

"SHE CAN! She's Yuki Matsumoko! She was in the Taekwondo club in middle school! She is a black belter! "

Hearing that Narumi-senpai’s face becomes pale. They tried to run towards the door but I beat them to it. I block the doorway and closed the door. 

"Sorry but you won't be going that easily!" I cracked my knuckles.

"Get out of the way!" she ordered as she tried to tackle me. I move aside then punched her in the stomach. She falls to the floor.

"Who's next?" I said taunting them. 

Without warning all of them attacked me all at once but I was able to dodge some and return some punches at them. 

The fight ended with me bruised and bloody in some places and the girls lying on the floor also bruised and bloody. I lean on a wall to support me from falling down.

"Those girls sure can land a punch!" I said chuckling. Then I heard someone shouting my name.

"YUKI! YUKI! Where are you?!"  

I recognize the voice.  

"In here!" I answer.

I hear footstep coming.

Then he bursts into the room and sees me.

"YUKI!" 

"Hi Ryosuke-kun!" I smile a little then passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hehe.. Sorry for the late update... I know that this chapter is corny but please do bear with it!