Blushing like crazy

Bitter Sweet Proposal

After listening to Ojiisan, I took a stroll around their garden. I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't realize that Ryosuke was by my side. 

"Hey." he spoke up. I got out of my thoughts and looked at him with a surprised face.

"Oh hey! Sorry I didn't realize you were here."

"No, its ok. You were thinking about what grandfather said, right." 

I nod my head. I stayed quiet because I don't really know what to say to him at the moment. 

We just keep on walking. Akira-kun was still playing with Mika-chan, while okaasan and ojisan was still in the hut. Ojiisan had to go back inside to take his rest. 

"So.."  we both said at the same time. We laughed.

"You go first." he said to me.

"Well, since I'm already fine, when can I go back to school?" 

"We'll bring you home tomorrow morning. I already told your parents about it."

I nod again. I stop and turned to face him. He was kinda surprised when I did that because our face were only inches apart.  He stared into my eyes that made me back away at little.  I took a deep breath and tip toed so that I can reach his ears. 

"Thank you." I whispered to him and skipped away so that he can see the blush coming to my face.

When I looked back at him, he was still standing on the same spot, his hands covering his face, that's when I realized he was also blushing. His whole face was beet red up to his ears.  

He recovered from his shock, then started running towards me, he looked at me with a mischievous grin. 

I started running. We were both laughing, then he finally caught me by the waist. He turned me around so that I could face him. We stared at each other, this time I didn't back away.

"Yuki-neechan! Aniki!" we hear Akira-kun calling for us. I pulled out of his embrace and we both straightened ourself. Both blushing furiously. 

I walked briskly towards Akira-kun, Ryosuke behind me. 

"Yuki! Stop! You're gonna.." I hear Ryosuke calling me but it was too late, I didn't notice that there was a puddle in front of me. 

I slipped because of it. ~Oh God! This gonna hurt!~  I thought to myself, expecting my to hit the ground. To my surprise a pair of arms caught me. I looked up and see Ryosuke grinning at me. 

"Why do I always slip when I'm around you?" I said frustratedly as he helps me up.

"Maybe, you just like falling into my arms." he said while chuckling.

I hit his arm playfully.  "I do not!" I retorted, giggling.

We walked towards Akira-kun and his parents closely behind. Mrs. Yamada was smiling and so was Mr. Yamada, when they saw us. 

I looked at Ryosuke-kun, confused by the way his parents were smiling.

"Why are they smiling like that?" I asked him

"I don't know." he said shrugging his shoulders.  We all went back to the house, talking about a bunch of stuff.