My Overprotective Onii-chan.

Bitter Sweet Proposal

The next day I went home. My parents were so worried, that they asked me a lot of questions. Good thing Ryosuke-kun was there to answer all the questions for me. I told Ryosuke-kun not to mention about the girls being his fans, because this might make my mom paranoid.  My mom hugged me tightly while crying so hard. 

"Oh Yuki! I'm so glad that you're okay! I was so worried!!" she said, bawling.

"Mom. I'm okay now. Sorry for worrying you too much."  I said.

My dad turned to Ryosuke-kun.

"Thank you for taking care of our Yuki!" dad  said and patted him on the back.

"Yeah! We owe you one." interjected Toma-oniichan, looking smug. 

"Please, you don't owe me anything. It is my job as  future husband to take care of Yuki." 

My brother face changed from smug to annoyed.

"Hey! See here boy! I don't remember giving you my approval yet! I'm not going to hand over my little sister on some guy that we just met and says that he's her husband!" Toma-oniichan said with an overprotective tone.

Ryosuke-kun looked kinda shocked by my brother's sudden outburst. 

"Ryosuke-kun, don't let him bother you. He's just being overprotective since Yuki is his little sister."  my mother said to reassure him.

My dad turned to my brother "And you." he smacks Toma-oniichan head from behind. "You're being rude!"

"No, It's ok. Mr. Matsumoko. I understand why he said that. " Ryosuke-kun looks at his watch. "I better get going. I still need to prepare some things for our school." He bows to my parents and brother.

I went with outside.

"Sorry about my brother." 

"It's really okay, he's just worried for you."

"Yeah. He's been protecting me since we were little."

We stayed silent for awhile.

"Yuki" he takes my hand and covers it with his own "what I said inside, I mean it ok. I will really take care of you."

I don't say anything fearing I would say something stupid. He let's go of my hand and enters the car. 

"See you tomorrow." 

I nod "Yeah, see you tomorrow."

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GOMENASAI!  Sorry if it's too short! I've been really busy these days.. Hope you like it.. :)