Evil plan

Bitter Sweet Proposal

 

~~ LUNCH BREAK

* A group of girls talking in an unknown place

"So... How to do we get rid of that YUKI?" one asked.

"Simple. We call her out. Abuse her a little then lock her in a storage room in the old building." one answered.

"What if we fail and she tells Yamada-sama about it? What would we do?" 

"That’s why we can't fail! We can't anyone know about this especially Yamada-sama" shouted the girl who seems to be the leader.

"Ok. So here's our plan, we...." the leader started to whisper the plan.

 

~~ In the school's garden~~

"Ne, Yuki.. Daijyobu? You've been in a daze for quite a while now... is something wrong" Mizuki asked as she waves her hands in front of me.

"Huh? Did you say something?" I asked back as I snapped out of my trance.

"Is there something wrong?" repeated Mizuki.

"Ah. nandemo. I'm ok! “You said shaking your head.

"You don't look alright. You sure you're ok?" asked Kioko.

"Yeah! I'm ok! “You smiled. 

"Oh. Right Yuki, we'll have a meeting later to discuss the arrival of the exchange students tomorrow." reminded Mizuki

"Later? Thanks for reminding me. “you get your cellphone and started texting.

"Who are texting? Is it Yamada-kaichou?" asked Kioko sheepishly. Mizuki was holding back her laugh.

I look up and glared at them. "Why would I text that guy? I'm texting Yabu-kun, to tell him that I will go home today and he doesn't need to wait for me."

"ah.” they both said.

Then out nowhere someone spoke

"Hey there girls!" someone called out.

we turn to the direction of the voice and see Kei-chan waving.

"Can I join you girls?” he asked.

"Of course you can! Here sit here!" I said while patting the sit beside me.

Kei-chan smiles. He goes over and sits beside me.

"Kei-chan, thanks for saving me! If you didn't catch me I would be out cold right now." you said smiling.

"You're welcome." he said also smiling.

You four were talking to each other when suddenly the girls started shrieking and crowding the entrance to the canteen.

My eyes widen in surprise as I notice the guys who caused the commotion. Yamada-kaichou and Yuto-kun.

Yamada-kaichou was looking around as if looking for someone. He sees you and smiled walking towards your table’s direction. Yuto-kun waves and runs to the side of Mizuki.

"Hey there gorgeous!" he said as he sat down beside her.

"Hey handsome!" she said back pinching his cheeks.

I look at them with a horrified face. "Hey stop with the sweetness or else ants will swarm!" I teased them.

The chair beside moved. "Hello!" Yamada-kaichou greeted as he sat down.

"Hi." I said

He looks across the table and sees Kei-chan. "This the first time that I would be meeting you.. I'm Yamada Ryosuke." he said as he stretches his hand for a handshake.

Taking his hand Kei-kun replied "I'm Inoo Kei! Nice meeting you!"

We talked for some time, then the bell rang signaling the end of lunch.

"I'll see you later then Yuki." Ryosuke-kun said standing up.

"I have a club meeting today so you go ahead first." I said back.

"No, I'll wait for you. Just email me when you're done." 

I was stunned by what he said. "ok.suit yourself." I replied.

*Classes ended.* 

I went to our club which was near the library. We talked about club stuff. The meeting ended at 5:00 pm. I was emailing Ryosuke-kun when something hit me at the back. Everything was blurred and hazy. I hear whispering. 

"nice hit!" one said.

"I think I used to much force. Is she still alive?" asked the other.

I feel one check my pulse. "Yeah, still alive."

"Ok. then let take her to the......"

Before I could hear the rest I succumbed to unconsciousness.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I haven't update for so long.. been very busy! anyway hope you enjoy reading!