The Deal

Bitter Sweet Proposal

This is kinda long :D

 

 

~Chapter 1~

 

"Hahaha! He really said that! You should be really happy Mizuki! Yuto-kun is very sweet! You're really lucky! Not only is he sweet, he's good looking, smart and the vice-president of the student council!"

 

"hahaha! I know right! I can't believe that he would actually confess to me!"

 

I was talking to my friends when suddenly the door bursts open. 

 

"Is Yuki Matsumoko-san here?" two serious looking guys said.

 

I raise my hands and said "I'm Yuki Matsumoko." they  walked towards me and grabbed my arms.

 

"Come with us!" 

 

"Hey! what's the big idea! let go of me! MIZUKI! AIRI! KIOKO! help me!" I shout!

 

"Hey let go her! where are you taking her?!" my friends shouted.

 

"She is being summoned by Yamada-kaichou! now stay quiet!"

 

My friends just stood there, frozen looking lost upon hearing his name. and the guys dragged me out of our room. tears start falling from my eyes.

 

Yamada Ryosuke is very well-known in our school. He is the son of the owner of the school. he is the also the heir of the Yamada Corp. A corporation that is the leading in manufacturing sweets in whole Japan. He is also the president of the Student council.

 

We enter the Student Council President's office, and there sitting on the desk is Yamada. 

 

"We have brought you Yuki Matsumoko! Yamada-kaichou!" they all shout. 

 

Tears still spilling I stammered "What do you want with me? Have I done something that upsets you?" 

 

He looks suprised and notices that his men were dragging me. 

 

"I told you to bring her to me without hurting her! What the hell were you thinking handling a girl like that!" he scoldes them. The guys holding me flinched and beads of sweat covers appeared in their faces. 

 

"We're sorry! Please forgive us!" they let go of my arms.

 

"You, two! go out now!" he orders. The guys bowed and went outside.

 

Yamada walked towards me and I flinched. 

 

"I'm sorry for scaring you. I told them to bring you here gently but they handled you roughly. For that I apologize." he says wiping my tears, his face was near my that I could see clear his handsome face . My opinion of him changed ~me thinking~ "He's  very handsome close-up and his attitude is not so bad too. "~ 

 

"no I'm fine. It doesn't hurt or anything.. I just got scared." I say trying to smile.

 

He helps me stand and then led me to the couch to sit.

He ordered one of his subordinates to make us tea. The  guy hurried and returned bringing the tea. He puts it down the table then hurried out. 

 

Yamada hands me a cup of tea. "Drink it! It will help yo ease your nerves." he said calmly.

 

I cup my hands around the tea cup and feel the heat. "Thank you.." i say shyly,

 

After a long silence I asked the thing that's been bothering me since this all started.

 

"Ummm.. I would like to ask you something. if its ok.. "

 

"Sure! What is it?"

 

"Why are you looking for me? "

 

"well, that's because I want to get to know you." 

 

"Why me? I don't remember meeting you or something."

 

"As a matter of fact we did meet a long time ago. In a beach. But I guess you can't remember it was long long ago. anyways I'll go straight to the point. you will be my girlfriend from now on. "

 

He says this with a serious face.

 

All I could answers was "EH?!"

 

"I know that you are suprised but I don't have a choice do I?"

 

"Choice? what choice? I don't get what you mean?"

 

"Calm down Yuki. I explain it to you carefully and I will answer your questions after explaining, so listen quietly. "

 

"Ok." I ready myself for his explanation.

 

"Ok. to start, my grandfather was your grandfather's bestfriend. It seems that they have agreed that their grandchildren would marry someday. Now do you get what I mean?"

 

"But why me? I have so many cousins where you can choose from! why me?!"

 

"It seems that my grandfather saw you while he was visiting your grandfather and he liked you very much."

 

"...." i stayed quiet trying to absorb the things that I heard.

 

"I know that it's hard to take in but please do understand the situation that I am in,too."

 

"Why? Is something relaying on this marriage?"

 

"Yes, my inheritance, it would be given to charity if I don't agree."

 

"Ah so.. you're doing this for your sake!" I said angrily "Then how about my feelings?!! ha!! Won't I  have I say in this?! I don't even like you!"

 

BAM!!

 

He slammed his hands at the wall beside me, making me lean on the wall. his face was very near mine.

he said in a low voice. "Then lets make this into something that we both can agree on."

 

I asked nervously "H-How?"

 

"I will make you fall in love with me. You said that you don't like me then I will change that. You won't have any problems anymore right!"

 

"WHAT?! " I scream.

 

"You heard me right! I will make you fall in love with me.

 

"You're so full of yourself!" I pause "OK! If you make me fall for you , i will marry you. But if you don't succeed, You will not bother me! "

 

"Ok! It's settled then!"

 

We shook hands and I started for the door but he pulled my arms then said "Our relationship will be public please do remember that, so don't make any mistakes like flirting with other guys." 

 

"I know! You better remember that yourself! Now let go of me!"

he let's go of my arms and turned "Good day to Yuki-san!"

 

I opened the door and closed it with a BANG!