Sing me a lullaby

Bitter Sweet Proposal

My eyes open as the sunlight hits them. Everthing was blurry at first.

~Where am I?~ I couldn't recognize anything. ~Am I in my room? ~ I sit up to see things clearly.~wait this isn't my bedroom! Where am i?!~  

I start to panic a bit thats when I notice someone was holding my hands. It was Ryosuke-kun. he was asleep. I look at him for sometime. 

~whoa.. when I look at him more closely I can now see why all the girls go gaga to this guy. HE IS HANDSOME. Yeah! I admit it! he is handsome! ~

"Am I that cute that you keep on staring at me?" a voice distrupts my line of thoughts. Thats when I realized that I was staring at him and he was already I awake.

"You are cute but arrogant!"  I say truthfully. 

"Good thing to know that you are thinking is cleary now. You've been asleep for 3hrs."

"3 hrs?! what happened to me anyway? No, wait don't answer that I think I remember." I say while trying to remember .

"I was knocked out by your fans. I woke up in the storage room in the old school building. We fought. I think I won, thats when you arrive and I passed out."

"Yeah. I found you there, wounded but not as bad as the other girls. I called an ambulance for them. I took you here so that you can be healed by our private doctor. Ah, I called your parents already and told them that you'll be recovering here..."

he continous to talk but I stopped listening in the middle of it.

~Oh no! I fought again. I promised myself that I wouldn't fight anymore, but they were insulting me. NO! I should know better than lose my temper.~ 

I fought with myself. then someone taps me back to reality. 

"Yuki. are you alright? You kinda look out of it? Are you hurting anywhere? I'll call the doctor if there is." he said, his voice filled with concern. He was about to go but I held on to his wrist.

"No need. I'm ok. Thank you for your concern." I smile at him.

He smiles down at me. "You better rest for now. we'll talk tomorrow." he said.

I lie down again.  he tucks me in.  He was about to leave but I stopped him again.

"Hey! I heard that you're a good singer, can you sing a song for me so that I can assess it?" I said as if am testing his abilities but the truth was that i just didn't want to be alone.

He pats me in the head and said "Ok. But after that you better go to sleep." he smiles sweetly.

"I'll be singing 'I sing a song for you'' by Mai Kuraki. Here it goes."

 

Itsumademo kokoro ni kizamu kimi no koto
Wasure tai wasure nai kitto
Shizuka ni kokokara mai agari
Jiyuu ni sora tobu tori no you ni
Kurushimi subete toki hanatarete yuku made

Kimi ga fureta sono te wo hanasa nai de ite
Atarashii asa I don’t cry, and
Nanimo mie nakute mo kokoro ni utsushidashi
Yasashiku waratteru kimi ga mieru you de
I sing a song for you

Oboeteru? Kimi no mune ni mo tare mimi wo ate
Onaji you ni utsu kodou wo kiita
Ima kono heya mo nemutte iru yo
Nando kimi no namae yon demo
Kikoeru no hane subete de watashi mamoru to

Kimi ga itta kotoba ga kokoro wo furuwasu no
Doue mo mada I don’t say good bye
Nanimo mie nakute mo kokoro ni utsushidashi
Kimi ga mieru kara itsumo soba ni ite ne
I sing a song for you

(You can hear the song here:( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iQ4MlPMNBA )it wasn't sung by yama but I liked it because it sounded good as lullaby :D)

I close my eyes to sleep. he notices it and ends his songs. he arranges the sheets again.

Yamada stares at Yuki for awhile. He fixes the stray strands of hair from her face.

"Sleep tight Yuki. Sweet dreams cause you'll always be in mine." he whispers then kisses her on the forehead. 

He stands to go but stops to look at her again.He smiles again. Then goes out the room, closing the door quietly.

"Now, to plan what to do with those troublesome girls.." 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! 

So guys! I am back! hahaha! Its been awhile since I last updated. sorry!! I've been busy with school stuff this pass days.  

I apolgize if there is any wrong spellings and horrible grammar. PLEASE SUBSCRICBE!! :D