Meeting Ojii-san

Bitter Sweet Proposal

 

 

-Next day-

When I woke this morning Akira was gone already, he was probably taken by a maid or something.

I washed up and got dressed.

( http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/GalleryImage/01/325/L_g0020332501.jpg - please ignore the girl.. just the clothing without the bag)

~Seriously.. all the clothes here are super expensive~

After dressing up, I decided to go outside to get some fresh air. 

Just when I was about to open my door, someone knocked. I opened it, I see Akira-kun with Mika-chan. 

"Ohayou Yuki-oneesama!" Akira-kun greeted me with his super cute smile.

I smile back at him and greeted "Ohayou Akira-kun! You’re up early, do you need something?"

"Yup" he answered while nodding his head "Oji-sama said that he would like you to join us for breakfast in the garden."

~Ryosuke-kun's grandfather! This will the first I'll be meeting him. This is great! I will ask him about this arrange marriage.~

"Hmm. Ok. Lead the way Akira-kun!" I said.

He took my hand and led the way to the garden, Mika-chan trotting beside us.

When I stepped out to the garden, the first word that popped into my mind was: AMAZING!

The garden was so full of life! They even have a man-made pond!

( http://www.japanpackagetours.com.au/mypublic/Jpn%20Garden.jpg - sorry I am having a hard time describing)

"WOOO-AH!" that was my only reaction. 

 

In the small hut, Ryosuke-kun was waving at us. Akira-kun waved back at him and let’s go of my hand then runs toward Ryosuke-kun.

Ryosuke-kun catches him and carries him. It's kinda nice to know that Ryosuke-kun loves his little brother. 

I walk towards them slowly; Ryosuke-kun also walks towards me, still carrying Akira."

"Good morning Yuki!" he greeted and smiled sweetly.

"Good morning!" I greeted back, slightly blushing for some unknown reason.

Ryosuke-kun suddenly grabs my hand with his free one and leads me to the hut.

When we reached the hut, I let go of his hands and greeted his parents.

"Ohayou Gozaimasu ojisama, obaasama!" I greeted formally and bowed.

"Oh! Good morning dear!" Mrs. Yamada greeted.

"Good Morning. Yuki-chan, there is no need t be so formal." Mr. Yamada said.

"From now on, you will be calling us okaasan and otoosan,since we'll be a family from now on."  Mrs.Yamada added.

I was shocked when the said that.~Isn't it too early for that? We still got that bet.~

"ne~" I answered shyly.

I turn and greeted Ryosuke-kun's grandfather.

"Ohayou Gozaimasu Yamada-ojiisama" and bowed lower.

"Such a polite girl! hahaha!! Ohayou Yuki-chan! Please call me ojiisan! HAHAHA!!" he said while laughing

"Come, and sit beside me!" Ojisan motioned me to sit beside him.

I went towards the sit beside ojisan and sat. Ryosuke-kun placed Akira-kun beside their mother and went to sit beside me.

We chatted while eating. 

After eating, the maids took the dishes and cleaned the table. 

Akira-kun and Mika-chan started playing around the garden.

Ojiisan, then sat upright and looked a little serious. 

"So, then let’s talk about the wedding." he said and looked at both of us.