Silly entrance, more deathly glares, mean girls, Mr.Reliable and exchange students

Bitter Sweet Proposal

 

~~At school
We arrived school not talking at all.
As I got out of the car I was pretty shocked to see girls lining up in a straight line.
"This is pretty twisted..." I said silently. 
They were giving me the deathly glares.
~Oh, boy!~
"Why are you blocking the door? Can you please move. " Ryou-kun said.
I stepped aside to let him out. As he stepped out all the girls greeted him with a bow.
"Ohayou Gozaimasu Yamada-sama!"
 
This takes me aback.~Pretty creepy~ 
"Ohayou minna." he greeted back and flashes his signature smile. 
All the girls fainted seeing it. I mean literary!
"Don't you ever get tired of this?" I asked
"No." he answered.
I was about to go when Ryou-kun suddenly grabbed my hands.
"Where are going?"
"Well obvioulsy to my classroom." I answered sarcastically
"I'll bring you there then."
"What am I? Some disabled person? I can go to my classroom on my own!" 
"Its not like that! I was just to bring  you there! What's so wrong about that?" 
I didn't answer him, I shake his hands off me and stormed to my classroom.
Everyone was pretty shocked to see that.
 
*Yamada's Fans
"The nerve of that girl!!" 
 "Oooh!! I just want to strangle her!"
"How dare she refuse Yamada-sama's goodwill?!"
"Girls! We better make that girl dissappear! We can't let her stay with Yamada-sama any longer!"
 
~~At the classroom
*rattle* opens the door.
"Ohayou!" I say like the usual me.
Everyone stops talking then stared at me.
"Eh? Is there something on my face?" I asked.
then they suddenly crowd around me and started asking questions.
"EH!EH!EH! Chotto matte! ah! Stop it guys! I can't breathe!!!" I said out loud.
Then somebody grabs my hand and pulls me out of the crowd.
"Arigatou! I thought I was gonna die!" I said then looked up to see the face of my 'savior'.
Then I turned into stone. It was Kei-chan!. 
"Ohayou Yuki-chan!" he flashes his sweet smile.
"Kei-chan! Ohayou!" I smile back.
"hahaha!! You're getting popular recently! I heard that you became Yamada-kaichou's fiancee.. Omedetou!" he smiles again.
"There's nothing to congratulate Kei-chan!" I pouted. " I didn't agree to it yet.. " 
"Huh? what do you mean.." he said confused.
I pull him to the side so that nobody can hear me.
"Actually, it's not yet official.. we made a deal that if he makes fall for him, we would marry but if I don't he won't bother me again." I whispered.
"Hontou? Now that's gonna be difficult! Are  you sure that you won't fall for him? I mean he is Yamada Ryosuke, the richest, smartest and most talented guy in this school." he whispered back.
"Kei-chan.. I am not the type of girl who chooses guys because he's rich or whatnot! " I whisper back.
"Oh.. is that so.. goodluck then.. its gonna be a hard challenge but gambatte ne!" He smiles again then went to his chair.
~ Its nice having bestfriends like Kei-chan.. he's sweet and caring..~
 
*bell rings
 
We went to our respective places and sat waiting for Kamenashi-sensei. The door opens Kamenashi-sensei comes in.
I stand up and said "Kuritsu!" when I said it my classmate stood up.
"Rei!" we all bow "Kame-sensei ohayou gozaimasu!"(thats how we call him)
"Ohayou gozaimau.. Chakuseki!" Kame-sensei greeting back.
We all sit down and wait as sensei checks the attendance.
When he was done he puts down his notebook and looks at us.
"I am aware that you all know the situation between Yuki-chan and Yamada-kaichou, seeing the commotion that happended awhile ago. Knowing that this would happen Yamada-kaichou requested that every student would treat Yuki-chan nicely and not bother her anymore with this issue.Is that understood?" Kame-sensei said.
"Hai, sensei" we all answered.
"Moving on.. as you all know our school has a special program where we invite students from other countries just recently where we invited two students from the Philippines. I know that you have acquainted yourselves with them right?"
"Hai" we answered again.
"Ok. Since its like that I am very happy to announce that we will be having a new pair of exchange students arriving tomorrow! " he announced happily.
My classmates suddenly  became noisy as they shout out their excitement.
Mizuki asked "Where would they come from this time sensei?"
The class stopped whooping and waited attentively.
Our sensei's eyes widen as he says it dramatically
"They are coming from......." he paused.
my classmates eyes were on the edges of their seats.
 
still a pause....
 
"KAME-SENSEI! HAYAKU!! Say it already!" one our classmates shouted.
 
"OK! OK! Sheesh! You sure don't like surprises! They are from Korea! There are you happy!" he crossed his arms and pouted.
"YAY!!! KOREANS!!!!" the class jumped in happiness.
"OK! Settle down! Settle down! Yuki-chan,together with Mizuki-chan and Kioko-chan will be joining the council as the welcoming committee."
 he said.
"Kame-sensei! Why is Yuki included?! WHY NOT US?! " the Yamada-kaichou fans in our class protested
"Yamada-kaichou ordered it. And Yuki-chan can speak and understand english, so I see no problem with that." he said casually.
This made them shut up. They glare at me again!
~Oh great!!  Another reason for them to hate me! THANKS ALOT!~
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know that this is another boring chapter.. sorry!  
i made Inoo my classmate cause he is my niban! :D
hope you like it :D
** editting so many errors!!**