Killer glares

Bitter Sweet Proposal

 

~~After School~~

preparing to go home with my friends Mizuki and Airi in front of out shoe lockers.

 

"Grr!!! He really makes me angry! I want to just.. ugh!" I said in frustrated anger.

 

"Calm down Yuki. Its not really that bad right? I mean its Yamada-kaichou we're talking about! He's every girl's dream guy!" Mizuki said.

 

"Mizuki is right you know! You are really lucky to be close to Yamada-kaichou." Airi added.

 

"SShhh!!! You guys dont understand! You heard about the Yamada fanatics right? I'm afraid of them!"

 

"Why? What are you scared about? Its not like they will kill you, right Mizuki" Airi said laughing it.

 

"That's exactly what they're gonna do to me! Those fanatics confront everyone that gets to close to Yamada! They say that kaichou belongs to no one! I don't want to be bullied! "

 

"That never happpened to me though.. I talk to him almost everyday!" Mizuki said

 

"Well, that's because you are the secretary of the student council! And  almost every girl in school  admire you! You're not only pretty and smart but you just become Nakajima-san's girlfriend!" I said in outburst.

Mizuki blushed "Well just calm down! It will be fine! Yamada is a good guy, he wont hurt you!" she said.

 

"Right! I bet he will be very sweet!" Airi said jokingly. The both of them started laughing.

we were near the gate when I noticed a crowd at the side filled girls. In the middle of the crowd there was Yamada-kaichou 

Nakajima-kun standing and  smiling at them but ignored their advance, they were  waiting for someone.

Yamada-kaichou sees me and waves at my direction. I look at the back to see if anyone was behind me, but there is no one. 

 

"Me?" i said

 

He approach us "Yuki-chan! Let's go home ogether!"

 

~me thinking~ " YUKI-CHAN?! How there he call me that! " 

Remembering our agreement I go along with him "OK! then let's go Ryo-kun" I cling to his arms.

 

He blushes slightly. We started walking again. 

 

The glares of the girls around us really hurt. they were whispering.

 

"I thought you go home by car?!" I whisper

 

"They are waiting by the corner, don't worry I will give you a lift." he whispered back.

we reached the car then a chaffeur opened the door for us and we headed to my house.

 

[Inside the car]

 

"Phew! I thought I was gonna die out there!" i said slumping at my seat.

 

"why? nothing went wrong right?" he asked.

 

"Of course you won't notice! your fans almost killed me with their glares! If I get bullied its gonna be your fault!" I said.

 

He grabs my shoulders to make me face him "I won't let that happen! I will protect you! I will NOT allow it to happen to you!" he said seriously.

 

BA-THUMP! 

 

My face turns a little red. "ok..." I said avoiding his eyes.

He notices this and blushes too then lets go of my shoulders.

We arrived infront of my house.

 

"Well, this is my stop! Thanks for the ride Yamada-kaichou!" I said.

 

"Call me Ryo or Ryosuke just like a while ago. "

 

"OK then Thanks again Ryo-kun!"

 

"Oh right almost forgot! Lets exchange emails, I will mail you everynight! you better reply! and I will pick you up every morning."

 

"OK!ok! I get it!"

 

We exchanged emails then bid each other goodbye.

 

I entered our house.

 

"Tadaima!" I shout

 

"Okaeri Yuki! Hurry and change, I will call once dinner is served." 

 

"Ok! I'll be in my room."

 

I run to my room, locked the door and jumped to my bed.

 

"I'm so tired! Better change first!" 

 

I change to my normal clothes then went to my desk to start doing my assignment.

 

ring! ring!

 

I reached for my phone and opened it.

 

An email from Ryosuke-kun.

 

~~

HI! I just arrived home. I told my grandfather about our bet, he was glad about it, he said that it's a good arrangement since you have the freedom to choose. 

anyways, wake early tomorrow! remember that! Oyasumi! 

 

~~

I replied

~~ 

SURE,Sure whatever!

~~ 

 

"YUKI! DINNER IS READY!! " called my mom.

 

"Coming!" I replied, a tossed my phone on the bed and run downstairs.

 

My dad was sitting already at the table.

 

"Yuki, call your brother, there is something that we need to discuss." my dad said.