In Which it Improved

Can U Smile in our Fairytale Love

In Which it Improved



There are two kinds of people. One of them is Suzy and the other one is me. Suzy is pretty and she is getting pretty well known around the school. Then there's me, a normal 18 year old trying to finish school successfully without any problems. I envy her, I envy how loved she is, I envied how nice she is. I want to hate her but I can't. This is me. Here I am sitting in music class with Suzy singing to The Things I Do Slowly by IU. Everyone stared, like everything around the universe didn't matter anymore. Her voice echoed through the classroom like chimes ringing in harmony. I envied that. Music class was the one class where I would just sit down and listen to my music on my iPod but with this attention to Suzy, I too, can't even concentrate. I looked around the silent classroom and analyzed it. People were just mesmerized. I turned back my head to face the front and let out a sigh. I drifted my thoughts to what Myungsoo said yesterday.

"Nothing is going on between me and Suzy"

I want to believe it but the situation it self was hard to unsee. The meaning of "Nothing is going on" could mean a thousand words but then again I could be delusional. I shook the thought out of my mind and focused back into reality. Everyone was clapping as Suzy bowed and walked off. Just like it was like time was messing with me, people started to go back to their normal activities, talking and chatting away like Suzy didn't even exist. I took out my iPod from my pocket and plugged those earphones into my ears and just drown away the noise that is currently being floated around. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't know, Naeun, she's really nice." 

I took my tray full of nutrition and settled down onto an empty cafeteria table along with Eunji following in my suit. I got my fork and jabbed it into one of the bacon and placed it into my mouth while chewing viciously. Eunji continued to talk about Suzy's perfection while sometimes taking a break and inserting food into . I took another one of the bacon and placed it into my mouth. I turned around to check my surroundings and in that instant my eyes just paused. Of all times, it had to be here and now. Myungsoo was staring directly into my eyes with the smile he always gives. It took me a matter of minutes before realizing the situation, I gave him a slight smile and turned back to face Eunji who was now looking at me with those pleasing eyes. She placed her hands under her chin and gestured for some information.

"Soo, what was that?" She gestured with her finger going back and forth between me and Myungsoo on the opposite table.

"Nothing" I sticked my fork into the bacon once again.

"That was not a 'Nothing' that was a Something" she claimed.

"It was an accidental eye contact, no big deal" 

"No Naeun, it's a big deal, so tell me what is going on between you too."

"Eunji, it's really nothing." I proclaimed.

I placed the bacon into my mouth signaling that I didn't have time to talk about this. She gave me a simple pout and picked up her fork. She placed one of the lettuce wraps into and spoke again.

"Way to ruin the moment"

"You're welcome" I said sarcastically.

We continued to eat in silence with the background cafeteria noises of children roaring around being our only source of sound. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunji and I separated due to the different schedules in subjects. I had Chemistry for the last class of the day and I was glad that it was my last class. I waved Eunji a goodbye and we went off in the opposite directions. I walked into the class and settled onto the table near the window. I placed my bag down onto the floor and got out my book. I sat there, waiting for the other students to come in and the teacher to start the lesson. I stared out pass the clear glass with the green scenery greeting me. I smiled upon this scenery with the sky being blue and clear and seeing the trees sway to the wind that rub against them. I heard someone settle next to me, confused, I turned my head around to see who this person was. It was Myungsoo. I stared as he sat down directly next to me. He greeted with his well-known smile.

"Hello partner" He greeted

"Hi." 

The teacher walked into the classroom several minutes later with a box of textbooks and placed it at the front. Myungsoo turned around and stared out to the front and I did the same.

"Okay, the place where you're all sitting will be permanent. Come and collect these textbook, 1 between 2" 

Myungsoo got up and went up to the front. As Myungsoo was getting the textbook, girls behind me decided to talk to me. I turned around in confusion but was greeted with faces about 3 cm close to me. With common sense, I inched my face a few centimeters away from the girls.

"Want to swap seats?" The girl in the brunette hair announced.

"No, I want to take that seat, swap with me" The other girl with the short length hair argued.

Both of them decided to fight against each other to get the seat. Pulling each other's hair and yelling like 2 lions fighting out in the wild. I was confused, why this seat? Myungsoo came back and settled the textbook right in between us. I gave him a nod and turned away from the now stuck up girls. 

"Myungsoo, you want to sit next to me?" The brunette one proclaimed.

I was half expecting him to say 'no' but the other half to just forget about it. It wasn't my choice anyway so why must I get involved.

"It's alright" Myungsoo replied.

I looked at him with my straight face and he smiled once again. He denied girls who were prettier than me. I was in question to think if I should be happy or not but considering the fact he denied them just made me..happy.. I guess. The teacher slammed his ruler onto the table to which the whole class went silent. Class went on with the ticking clock and the noise of the fan rotating. We were copying paragraphs from the textbook but I didn't mind, at least this class is worth looking forward too. I gave myself a half-heartedly smile and continued on until the end of the school day.

~~~~~~~~~

I shut my lock tight as I took my bag and flung it onto both of my shoulders. Class ended a few minutes ago and the school halls was now silent. I walked out the school halls with the silent halls following along. As I stepped out of the halls, I was surprised by a familiar face waiting at the front gate. Myungsoo. I ran up to Myungsoo who was now standing in front of me. He unplugged one of his earphones from his ears and looked directly at me.

"Who are you waiting for?" I asked.

"Someone" 

"Oh, then I'll get going now. See you to-" 

He held my wrist "I mean, let's walk together"

"Oh-okay then"

I placed on my hand onto my bag strap and walked out of the school gates with Myungsoo walking beside me. In this scenario anyone would mistaken us as a couple but really I didn't mind. We walked into silence with our earphone in one of our ears. Our steps were matching as we walk and our arms would sometimes clash against one another. Silence was our pleasure and I'm sure Myungsoo agrees too. As we stopped at the bus stop waiting for our bus, Myungsoo decided to destroy the silence. 

"You free on the weekends?"

"Probably, why?"

"Do you want to hang out in the weekends, like maybe get a snack or two?"

I thought about my response for a while, was this a date? No, he didn't mention anything, he just said weekend. I looked up to nothing but a brick wall in our scenery but soon turned back to face Myungsoo who was waiting for my answer.

"Sure." I answered.

His face gave out another one of his smiles. Without any cautions I also gave out a smile. We stood still while seeing our bus arrive in the horizon. In a few minutes, the bus was directly in front of us, I stepped into the bus and like the same, Myungsoo followed. We settled quietly in our seats near the window. I was looking forward to my weekend. My weekend with Myungsoo.



A U T H O R ' S ♡ N O T E

Hello ~ Yes another update! I had a idea for this chapter and I didn't want to forget it so I wrote it up, but then as I wrote this up, I realized how bad it ended up T_T Oh wells, I didn't want to make you wait once more so I updated. ^^ Hope this was alright because right now I feel unaccomplished =.=. I didn't double check it, so tell me if you see a mistake and I'll fix it right away. Although it didn't end up as long as I hoped it would be, I tried. ALSO, thanks for the belated birthday wishes, I feel so LOVED~! Jokingg~ Also thank you to the 6 upvotes I got for this story. MY NEW RECORD! Thank you to the subscribers as well, without support I wouldn't have continued this story. 

Please COMMENT and UPVOTE, it'll would highly appreciate it ^_^

Follow me on these:
(If you're a M∞NLight)
YoutubeInstagramTumblrTwitter

And check out: 
(If you are interested in getting a poster done)

WOOULUVER: GRAPHICS SHOP

Thank you~

REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT OR UPVOTE! I GREATLY APPRECIATE ANY FEEDBACKS :)