In Which We Loved

Can U Smile in our Fairytale Love

In Which We Loved



"You free tomorrow?" 

Myungsoo and I was walking side by side once again. It was another day of school and another day of our relationship. It's been a week so far and I've got nothing to complain. I was grateful to Myungsoo yet grateful to the heavens for giving me this chance of love. As the sun was slowly rising and the sky was plain blue, it signified the morning. We both stopped in our pace to wait for our bus. It's been a natural habit that we would both meet here at the same time yet sometimes I wonder if it was fate. 

"Yeah, what's happening?" I asked him

"Nothing, I just wanted to spend time with you" 

I chuckled at his remark and continued to look forward for our bus. As we continued on a conversation about our lives and our fellow friends the bus arrived in the horizon. It stopped in front of us in a flash and we both entered. The ride was nothing special, it was a typical ride with Myungsoo sharing the seat with me and for once I felt complete.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Want to hang out tomorrow?" Eunji asked.

As I was standing in front of my locker and placing in the combination, Eunji appeared out of the blue. Without looking directly at her I replied.

"No, sorry, hanging out with Myungsoo tomorrow"

I closed my locker and was faced with a grin from Eunji's face. Of course I could understand the meaning behind those cheeky smiles.

"I'm sorry, but you know our relationship, plus he wants to spend more time with me"

"I know, I know, but I want to spend time with my best friend too" She proclaimed.

"I know that as well, I'll promise to make it up to you the next weekend alright?" I plead.

"Alright, you better keep that promise"

The bell echoed through the halls and every one started to rush to their designated classes. I gave a quick farewell to Eunji and we both separated. With the books in my hands I walked down the halls and into my Chemistry classroom. It was just a typical day at school anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell rang for home and within total opposites everyone was rushing through the doors. It was Friday today and nobody wanted to stay. I placed the last book back into my locker and by the time I finished the entire school was filled with silence but with a few mutters from teachers. I let out a shrug and walked out of the school and out onto the front yard where I was shocked when Myungsoo appeared by my side. I gave him a quick slap on the arms and he pretended to feel pain. Typical. 

"Did you wait for me?" I asked.

"Of course, you know I always do" 

I gave him a smile and we both walked out of the school together. 

As we walked side by side and hand in hand, we discussed the things we were going to do tomorrow and what time we had to meet. Even though, I was a senior in high school I didn't have a license yet so of course, like the good girl I was, I had to inform my mom. 

We both separated as we arrived. He had to go home and I had to go home. It was a typical separation. I walked into my silent home and placed my keys down onto the table. I was greeted with nothing but pure silence. I shrug off this silence and just walked up to my room. They are probably out somewhere. I placed my bag onto the floor and jumped straight to the bed. Nothing beats a Friday afternoon than getting into your bed. As I rolled over, I picked up my phone and checked if I had messages, sure enough, it was from Myungsoo. I smiled as I opened the message.

Can't wait to see you tomorrow~!

We just saw each other a few minutes ago.

I miss you. <3

A wide grin left my face as he sent the last message. Sometimes I wonder how I got to meet him but then I realized that out of all the people on this world, he chose me. He, himself, chose the silent me. I was gifted with nothing but happiness. I placed my phone back after sending him my words of love. Once again, a smile spread across my face. I'm so happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked out of the bus to be greeted by a familiar figure standing in front of the cafe we agreed to meet. As his back was facing me I decided to use this opportunity to give him a slight shock. I tip toed slowly behind him before jumping up at him. He turned back and greeted me properly with a embrace. I embraced him back.

"Let's go" He said.

He grabbed me by the wrist and led me around this suburb. We were both at Hongdae and I could say this was my first time going out with a boy. As we were going around, we were also interlocking our hands. We walked by the crowd of people and sometimes stop at little stores to get something to eat. He was leading me and I was following, I enjoyed it.

We came to a stop and sat down in one of the restaurants that Myungsoo suggested. After ordering we continued to sit in silence but sometimes smiling to one another. I guess it's become our thing, where staring to each other in silence was a sign of our love for one another. The silence was then broken when I decided to find who the girl was in his photo. I didn't want to bring anything negative up but then I was curious and curiosity always gets the best of me.

"Myungsoo..." I started.

"Hmm?" He continued to stare at me.

"You know in the summer holidays, when we both got to know each other..."

"Yeah, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, but I want to know, in your photos, who is the girl?" I finally spoke.

He stared at me for a few minutes. The only source of sound that could be heard was the background of people chatting in the restaurant and plates being placed or hit around. I guess this was silence amongst us. I sat nervously, afraid I might have offended him or went too overboard.

"I-It's just I wanted to know, but you don't have to tell me" I tried to fix it.

The waiter brought our food and placed it directly in front of us. I thanked him personally by giving a slight bow and directing Myungsoo to his food. I picked up my fork and decided to dig in as this conversation was getting too awkward for me. I silently knocked myself at the stupidity that I had in me. Why would you bring it up? I questioned myself. As I placed the food into my mouth I complimented the taste with a excited squeal. I looked towards Myungsoo and he didn't touch his food. I guess I went overboard. 

"I-I'm sor--" 

"It was 2 years ago, when I was still in America, I had a sister."

I silence myself and continued to listen.

"She was my older sister, we both had a love and hate relationship but I still cherished my times with her. She and I would often fight about the stupidest things...but sometimes she would protect me from those who would hurt me..."

As he told his story, I could sense the pain. I listened and I listened closely.

"One day, as she was driving back from her outing with her friends, a careless driver crashed into her vehicle. She was killed that night by a man who was careless enough to drive. I didn't know what happened to her but I knew she didn't come back yet."

The tears started to well up in his eyes.

"My father gotten a call from a policemen stating that his daughter was a victim of drink driving and died. My father was hurt, my little brother was hurt but I was painfully broken. I was the closest to my sister and knowing she had died made think that living in this world wasn't an option anymore...."

A tear rolled down his eyes but not only was he crying, I was welling up too..

"I took that photo when we were both at the beach and I just gotten a camera. I tested it and it came out perfect. I shared it with my sister and she approved of my skills, she even quoted that I was 'the best photographer she knows' I guess after looking at that photo, I realized that if I died my sister would be depressed, so I decided living for her..."

I picked up a tissue and carefully wiped his tears. A tear strolled down my eyes but I ignored it. I wiped the pain coming from his eyes. He looked up directly into my eyes and let out a fade smile. 

"Why are you crying dummy" 

He used his fingers to wipe away my tears. I gave a look of pity yet sympathy as well. I never knew that a photo had so much back story to it. It was an emotional feeling yet a mental feeling of losing someone close to you. We both stared into each others eyes and I could tell that time stopped there and we were the only one who were crying and feeling the pain. I felt his pain and he could sense it. His hands rubbed against my cheek, he wiped one more of my tears before coming closer. I knew where this was going..

He came even more closer..

The sound disappeared...

It was just us....

Before even grasping of the situation, two of our flesh touched. Out lips were bound together, His lips against mine. I acknowledge the situation and closed my eyes. I cherished the feeling of another one's love. We continued to kiss and before we know it. The silence was broken and the reality shot back. We broke our kiss and opened our eyes. He gave me another kiss on the forehead before finally placing his hands down. I placed my hands on his hands and spoke.

"You have me. I'm here. I can be the shoulder you cry on. I'm going to be here for you....I love you.." I admitted.

He broke into a smile before grasping my hands on top of his.

"After meeting you, I had another reason to live....I love you too."

I gave him a smile and we both knew that our love will be bounded. He had me and I had him. The two of us were strangers before becoming something valuable in each other lives. I was grateful to him and I could tell he was grateful to me... 

I love you Myungsoo....



A U T H O R ' S ♡ N O T E

Sadly this is the end :( I know it may be rushed and I'm sorry but with my exams coming up. I'm getting busier and busier. I'm really grateful to the 60 SUBSCRIBERS I've gained and I want to say THANK YOU. You are all my everything. This story wouldn't have existed without your support. Thank you so much. Also, I kinda lost myself for a while, with the whole Myungsoo and Krystal thing I was kinda feeling upset...so I didn't really want to update but I decided, "No, I can't quit because of some other shipping, I'm going to be a STRONG STANDING MYUNGEUN SHIPPER" so I decided to update today and also I found out I had 60 subscribers XD. Once again thank you so much. Without you guys this wouldn't be a story. After my exams and my holidays comes up. I'll make another Myungeun fanfic. I hope you'll also support me for that. Until then THANK YOU~~ 

Please COMMENT and UPVOTE, it'll would highly appreciate it ^_^

Follow me on these:
(If you're a M∞NLight)
YoutubeInstagramTumblrTwitter

And check out: 
(If you are interested in getting a poster done)

WOOULUVER: GRAPHICS SHOP

Thank you~

REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT OR UPVOTE! I GREATLY APPRECIATE ANY FEEDBACKS :)