In Which We Tried

Can U Smile in our Fairytale Love

In Which We Tried



I stood still as everything around me started to freeze, the world the earth stopped. Time stopped. I was standing right in front of him, with a confession that was confusing yet satisfying to me. I was confused about my feelings but I know what I'm feeling. This was a confession and this was the start of something new but I just don't know if I was good enough. Sure, you could say I like him and I want to have a relationship with him but is that what will get me to my goals? I don't know. I want someone who would love me for me and that was him. I like him. Naeun likes Myungsoo but was it enough to say 'yes'? Would i be good enough for him to announce "I have a girlfriend"? I started off as an anti-social person who didn't care about the world around her. I changed to be able to speak to a guy who is confessing to me. I changed to have feelings for a person who started off as a stranger.I changed. This was reality and this was now or never.

"Myungsoo....I--"

"I know this was just so sudden but I hope you'll take it into consideration"

"Yes"

He smile raised from ear to ear and I could tell he was genuinely happy. I smiled back as he suddenly caught me in a embrace. Shocked by the sudden physical contact, I watched as he just continued to embrace me. After a while I embraced him back.

"But can we take this slowly" I asked.

"Ah, yeah of course" He smiled

"Thank you" He continued

We continued to smile at each other's presence until Suzy decided to interrupt.

"Myungie~! Where are you?!" Her voice echoed through the halls.

Myungsoo's face turned around and we could see that Suzy has finally found him. As Suzy was walking directly to us. I quickly asked for a final request.

"Can we keep this a secret from everyone for a while?"

"Uh.. Sure" 

"Thank you" I replied

As Suzy finally caught up to us. I gave a quick bow to Suzy and Myungsoo and walked off from them. I was new to this relationship thing and the last thing I needed was people coming up and asking questions. I wouldn't be able to handle the pressure so I decided to just keep this a secret first to see how things will go. As I was walking away I could hear Myungsoo and Suzy chatting in the background.

"What was that?" Suzy's voiced continued to echo

"Nothing" Myungsoo's followed.

I walked back into the cafeteria and sat directly in front of Eunji once again. She gave me another one of her looks indicating that something was happening. She placed her face right in front of mine before questioning my time it taken to get here from the ladies room.

"Either something happened on the way or you had a really bad stomach ache and judging by your state you seem perfectly fine. Speak up" She demanded

After that, Myungsoo walked into the cafeteria with Suzy following along. He faced my direction and gave me a quick smile. I quickly gave one back and with these gestures Eunji continued to become suspicious. I turned back to face her and for sure she had sense something.

"I see what's going on. Something is going on between you guys right?"

I thought for a while, this was a secret relationship so I didn't want any one to know about it but then again Eunji is my best friend. I continued to go back and forth with my answer until Eunji once again demanded an answer.

"Nothing's going on, we're just good friends" I answered

"Hmm..." Eunji hummed in suspicious once again.

Before anything got deep the bell rang indicating that class was starting. I quickly jumped out of my seat and gave a quick farewell to Eunji before rushing to class. As I was out of the cafeteria and out of Eunji's sight I walked comfortably only to be shocked when someone tapped me on my shoulder. I turned around only to be encountered with Myungsoo chest. I gave him a quick slap in the chest as this was sudden. He gave out a small chuckle as he finally decided to walk next to me and take me to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day ended with students stressing and students rushing home, within the crowd, I walked out into the open school grounds. I continued to walk to the gates and once again to be surprised with Myungsoo waiting with his back against the wall. I gave out a chuckle as he sensed my presence. As I continued to walk ahead of him, he followed once again in front of me. I really did like his presence so I didn't mind all these gestures of him trying to be a good boyfriend. If that's what I should call him right now. As we were both walking side by side to the bus stop, other students would walk past and give us weird looks but sensing that I tried to stop any sudden physical contact that Myungsoo tried to give me. I guess keeping this a secret would be quiet difficult. 

As we both stopped at the bus stop and waited patiently for our bus, we could see that nobody from our school was practically here. Myungsoo took this as a sign to interlock out hands together. Of course, I was shocked but went along with it. The feelings of someone's hands in mine was a different feelings, it wasn't like a parents hands holding onto their child but it was a feeling on closeness and protection. I like this feeling. I've never experienced anything related to love or relationships but I guess I should announce that this was the best.

As we stood in the same position for a few minutes, we saw the bus coming from the distance. As it came to a stop in front of us, Myungsoo decided once again to let me enter first. We sat together but as always I sat near the window. 

"You know, I've actually liked you for a long time." Myungsoo spoke.

"You did? when?"

"Since the time where I saw you at the park peacefully drawing. You looked...beautiful"

I blushed from the sudden compliment. I didn't know he was staring at me while I was drawing, I didn't sense anyone presence at the park, but then again I wouldn't sense anything if I'm too into my drawing state. We continued to talk about one another until we reached to our stop. We got out together and this was the time for us to separated. Since this was just the beginning it was quite easy. We let go of our hands interlocking each other and walked off in our separate ways. Myungsoo didn't forget to give me a embrace in which I was also shocked by. He gave me a simple farewell with it ending in 'see you tomorrow' It wasn't a 'I love you' or anything but it was just a simple farewell. I didn't want to go to fast on this relationship so I guess that works for now.

I arrived home within a few minutes and for sure my parents were home. I saw the luggage placed in the living room, I settled my bag into my room and walked into the kitchen where my parents were already cooking. I greeted them with a simple greeting.

"Hello, welcome back" I spoke

"Thank you dear, it turned out to be a fake, I can't believe them" My dad spoke after me.

I nodded to his response and help them set up the table ready for dinner. I guess things are starting to be interesting right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After having dinner with my parents, I immediately walked up to my room and laid down on my bed. This was my routine everyday, lying down and staring at nothing but a blank ceiling thinking about what I loved in life or what I hated in life. This was me. As I continued to think about the relationship between me and Myungsoo, my sister knocked on my door. I gave her permission to come in and with that she opened the door slowly and closing it as she stepped in.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Naeun, guess what?" She proclaimed with excitement.

"What?"

"Today, Jo Hyun asked me out today and I said yes so now I have a boyfriend!" She jumped in excitement once more.

I stared at her happy phase as she clasped my hands and her hands together and jumped. I let out a fake expression but she saw through my expression and calmed down.

"What's with that expression?" She questioned.

"Nothing, I'm happy for you"

"Naeun you can't lie to me"

I sighed, I couldn't lie to her. I could tell her right?

"The boy, you said that probably likes me, confessed today." I said

"I thought he had a girlfriend?" 

"Yeah, it was just a misunderstanding."

"Did you say yes?"

I nodded and that was enough for her to jump once more in joy and dance around.

"AWW, my baby sister is growing up" She yelled in excitement "I want to meet him" 

I waved my hands in the air to decline the request

"Not now. It's a secret relationship"

"Why?"

"What do you mean why?"

"People in secret relationships tend to end faster" She explained.

I sat there for a while. Was it true? If it was then what will happen to Myungsoo and I? This was getting complicated.



A U T H O R ' S ♡ N O T E

Hello fellow readers, I know, I know, I'm late. I'm sorry but I was focused on finishing One in a Thousand because it was just a short story and since I finished, I have time for this story now. I'm still on my holiday so I have time to write but since I do have work to do I might not update as often but it will be more then when I have school. :S Thank you for sticking to this story and thanks for the votes and comments you guys give me T_T I appreciate it so much THANK YOU ~ and I'm sorry for this short update :( I tried to make it long but then I got a writer's block so I thought maybe I'll just end it here and I'll think about it in the next chapter. 

Please COMMENT and UPVOTE, it'll would highly appreciate it ^_^

Follow me on these:
(If you're a M∞NLight)
YoutubeInstagramTumblrTwitter

And check out: 
(If you are interested in getting a poster done)

WOOULUVER: GRAPHICS SHOP

Thank you~

REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT OR UPVOTE! I GREATLY APPRECIATE ANY FEEDBACKS :)