In Which It was Questioned

Can U Smile in our Fairytale Love

In Which it was Questioned



 Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months, before we could blink our eyes, we were already near our break. Our summer break. I was now in the middle of my Math class, the last class of the day. Everyone was excited, of course, I could hear people talking about spending time together during the break, some would be going out with their boyfriends while some would stay home. I, on the other hand, had no plans. Break? It wasn't a break to me, more like extra study classes. Yes, I had extra classes to attend, due to my parents words, I had to try to achieve a job as a lawyer. So my parents took me to extra classes. Did I actually have fun? No, of course not but I didn't want to disappoint my parents. As the teacher was rounding off the lesson, the bell rang and every student rushed out like a pack of animals hunting. The classroom was empty in less then 2 seconds. It was just me and Eunji, still packing our stuff up. I was in the middle of putting my last book away when Eunji started to talk to me.

"Are you still taking extra lessons in the holidays?" She asked in disbelief.

I nodded to her question and packed up my last book into my bag. I placed my bag on one of my shoulders and walked out with Eunji. 

"How about you call me when you have a free day hm?" 

"Sure" Simple.

We continued to walk our way out of the school, still walking side by side. Eunji continuing speaking about her plans. I followed and listened. We stopped in our path, well Eunji stopped so I followed. I looked up and saw Myungsoo still standing at the front of the gates with his friends. He turned around and by then he would have noticed me. I avoided eye contact but Eunji continued staring. 

"Hey, Myungsoo is looking this way" She nudged me

"I know, let's keep walking" 

I dragged her body along and continued to avoid eye contact. As we walked out of the school fates with much pleasure. I thought back. Why did I have to avoid him? I question it myself. As we were now walking in a steady pace. Eunji once again spoke up.

"Why are you avoiding Myungsoo exactly? did something happen?" She asked.

"Nothing happened, I don't know too...it's just a habit." 

"You know Naeun, Since I've been your best friend for so long, I've realized a lot of things"

"Like?" 

"Naeun, why exactly do you block guys out of your life?"

"I don't block my dad"

"Besides that, like boys in general. Myungsoo maybe?" 

"I'm not blocking anyone out of my.."

I paused for a second. Did I really do that? Was I like that? Now these questions filled my head. I never considered boys an important part in my life, so I've always kept ignoring boys who would approach me but I never thought of it as blocking boys out of my life. Truth to be told, I want a boyfriend, I want to be loved but it wasn't important. Success was important. Becoming a lawyer was important. 

"Hm?" Eunji teased

"It isn't important now." I said honestly.

"Alright, sure, You know, I've seen many boys approach you, why don't you try talking to one sometime, they don't bite anyway." she tried to encourage me.

"I talked to Myungsoo, that should be enough."

"Yeah, but you didn't talk ENOUGH" she emphasis on the 'enough'

We reached my house in no time and I was glad that we have. I quickly said my farewell to Eunji and ran into my house. I heard Eunji say goodbye back. I reached into my pockets and pulled out my keys. I placed it into the keyhole and turned it, I walked into my house and said my usual greeting.

"I'm home"

I took the key out of the key hole and closed the door behind me. I walked upstairs and placed my bag into my room. I jumped onto my bed and just laid there, staring at nothing but a blank ceiling but to my thoughts, the ceiling was the only fascinating thing right now. I continued to stare but slowly drifted to a sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up, still in my bed and still in the same position. I got up and reached for my phone, 6:17AM, I slept for almost 14 hours. I must be really tired. I got out of my bed and went into the bathroom. I washed my face and looked up to the mirror in front of me. 

"Yeah, give it a try Naeun, try" 

I talked to myself through the mirror as I was actually hoping that I'm having a conversation. I slapped my face a few times and continued with my normal routines. I placed my bag onto my back and walked down to where my mum was. I looked at the clock above our TV and it read, 6:31AM. It was still early to attend my classes. I shrugged it off me and thought I could use this early time to walk around and maybe have a quick break to myself. I gave my mum a quick peck on the cheek and walked out. I heard my mum ask me in confusion as to why I was leaving early but I ignored it and walked out into the rising sun skies. I looked around and I could see people jogging around and some people watering their plants. This was my neighborhood, where waking up early isn't a bad thing, I tugged on my bag strap and walked. I didn't know where I was walking to, I just wanted to enjoy the scenery. 

I walked and walked, admiring the green trees, the birds tweeting and the summer breeze. I closed my eyes and took in some of the air. This was relaxing I thought to myself. As I continued to walk, I ended up in a park. A open park. Curious, I walked in and found it was silent. I sat down in one of the benches and looked around once more. This was nice. I took out my notebook and started to sketch the environment. Yes, I usually draw from time to time. I enjoyed drawing, it was hobby that I loved. It would relieve my stress. As I was sketching the details, I heard someone's footsteps, I ignored it, thinking it was one of those early joggers.

"Nice drawing" 

I looked up to see who was this stranger. The sun was shining too bright that it blocked his face, I held my hand up so it would cover the sun's raze. I gasped in shocked. I got up from my seat and looked at him once more.

"You seem shocked" 

I nodded and continued to stare at him. 

"Never knew you came here." He smiled once more..

"Same as you.." I said softly

"This is my relaxation place, I like to sometime get away from my life and come here to enjoy the scenery." 

He sat down on the bench and I followed. As I sat there with my notebook still out and my pencil still in my hand. He looked down. I saw and covered my work and placed it back into my bag. He chuckled.

"You have a talent you know but back onto topic, what are you doing here anyways?" Myungsoo asked.

"Well, I had time to spare so I came here."

"Your heading to some where?" 

I nodded "Later, I need to get to my extra classes..."

"Wow.. and this is the summer break.."

I nodded again. It seems that all I every do around Myungsoo is nod. I took out my phone and looked at the time. 7:58. I shot up from my seat and placed my phone back into my bag. I was late, and to top it of I don't even know where I am. I sighed in disbelief. Wow Naeun. 

"What's wrong?" Myungsoo asked.

"Well, I need to go so, it's nice to meet you here." I said

"Want me to walk you there, I have nothing better to do right now." 

"Uh.. No, it's okay, I could find my way." 

He chuckled once again and got up from his seat. I stared at him in confusion. He took my wrist and dragged me. Shocked by the sudden physical contact. I stared at his hand on my wrist. Why do I feel my face burning? 

"I know you're lost, so I'll help you, just accept it" He smiled to me.

I smiled back. As he saw what he had done, he let go of my wrist. He turned away from embarrassment and I did the same. 

"Um, yeah, just follow me, I'll get you to the bus stop." 

I nodded and followed behind him. As we were walking, him being in front of me and me being behind me, our steps matched. We walked and walked and as soon as I could count the minutes we were not talking, we were at the bus stop. 

"We're here, and I'll get going now.." He looked at me.

I nodded again. I waved bye to him and he waved back. I looked at the sign above me and it was definitely the bus stop. As I was my bus was approaching, Myungsoo was departing. I turned to my left and saw him walking slowly and in a few seconds he wasn't in my sight. I let out a sigh and the bus stopped in front of me. I smiled at the bus driver and paid for my ticket. I sat at my original seat. I looked out of the window and saw Myungsoo walking. Myungsoo looked up and directly saw me. He smiled to me and I smiled back. Smiling was our conversation that we could only understand. This was a totally new experience that's happening right now, I don't know what it is but I like it. I really do. Myungsoo what exactly did you do to make me feel this way?



A U T H O R ' S ♡ N O T E

 Hello, yes, another chapter up ^^ I don't know how I would explain this chapter but I guess I could say that "it's starting to go somewhere' I think... yeah my assumptions are spot on alright... hehe.. (hides) Thank you so much to those subscribers, I hope this story isn't going to be boring to you guys. Thank you for subscribing to this story and I hope that you can comment your opinions, I would love to hear it so much, it gives me pleasure to know that someone is reading my story. I know this isn't exactly 'good" but it's close enough right? I'll try harder next time. kkeke. Anyway, thanks once again and I'll update soon.

Please COMMENT and UPVOTE, it'll would highly appreciate it ^_^

Follow me on these:
(If you're a M∞NLight)
YoutubeInstagramTumblrTwitter

And check out: 
(If you are interested in getting a poster done)

WOOULUVER: GRAPHICS SHOP

Thank you~

REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT OR UPVOTE! I GREATLY APPRECIATE ANY FEEDBACKS :)