In Which She Confirmed

Can U Smile in our Fairytale Love

In Which She Confirmed



"What's her deal?" 

We were looking upon the table with Suzy and Myungsoo sitting next to each other. Suzy was feeding Myungsoo like they were darlings to each other. I almost puked at the sight, along with Eunji as well. I guess when you've been friends for a long time you start to mimic each other and right now I think our minds are in the right place. I was holding my sandwich in between one of my palms while Eunji was just placing her hand on her chin. We were both staring at the table that was the opposite of our table. It just seems like we have no other place but for our eyes to land on them, of all people, them. We watched as Suzy grabbed one of the napkins and tried to wipe Myungsoo's mouth. I made a puke sound once more. Gosh, this was disturbing to see. I turned my head back around and looked at Eunji still captivated by the sight. I took a bite from my sandwich and tapped Eunji on the arm. She probably was surprised by my sudden physical contact because she jumped. She turned her head around and looked at me. I guess she got my eye contact and she nodded her head. I continue to take bites from my sandwich while sometimes having to stare at the table opposite of us. This was utterly disturbing. I finished my last bite in a matter of 5 minutes and just got up from my seat. I'm surprised that I even had an appetite. Eunji followed my steps and also got up from the cafeteria table and walked out with me. I just kept walking until I knew we were far from the situation. 

"Wow, talk about awkward..." Eunji talked.

I leaned again a solid object that was my locker. I sighed in disbelief. I guess trying to find a goal does involve those challenges that I need to face but right now I just want to quit those goals. I kept staring at the blank ceiling above me. Should I even feel this way? 

"I guess now we know the relationship between them right?" Eunji said while having a small chuckle.

"I guess.." I replied.

The bell rang for the last class of the day. I got my back up from my locker and walked with Eunji to our last class of the day. People also rushing to their next class followed. I guess my hopeful year was down the drain once again. It is now back to the beginning. 

~~~~~~~~~~

School ended in a slow pace but I survive at least. I walked out of the school gates with my bag hanging on one of my shoulders. I took out my iPod from one of the pockets and plugged the earphones in my ears. The rain then started to pour after a few minutes, as a normal habit, I quickly opened up my umbrella to shield me from the wet rain. With me being just a little bit wet due to my slow reaction, it didn't really bother me as much since it wasn't completely cold. I continued my way back home with one of my hand holding the umbrella. I reached the bus stop to wait for my bus. My usual routine. As it continued to pour, it started to get foggy. It was just like the same in the morning but this time it wasn't as cold. My head was looking directly on the puddle that I was standing on. I lift up one my my foot and placed it back down. I watched as the ripples descended. I continued to lift my foot up and down to see those puddle ripple away and form new ripples that would follow. I formed a faded smile on my face as I looked at the puddle that is now filled with my reflection. Rainy days were gloomy and depressing to many people but to me it was just fascinating to see all these miracles. I liked this weather as it fills me with happiness while thinking that I wasn't alone when it comes to my emotions. The weather was me, I was unpredictable, I was un-readable. 

"You seem to be having fun." I heard a faded voice.

I looked up to the person standing besides me. His face was the first thing I saw when I lifted up my head. His face just few centimeters from mine. Shocked by the sudden sight, I finch back a few centimeters from his face.

"Sorry, didn't mean to ruin your moment." He emphasized one again.

"It's okay, I was just... thinking.." I said to him.

"Mhm." 

We stood still as the rain continue to pour, the only sound we can hear are the rain drops splattering to the ground as more followed. The cars also drove past through the rain with their tires sliding around the damp road. We were both just standing here waiting for our bus. I turned my head once more to look at him, what caught my attention was the fact he is using my umbrella, the umbrella I gave him this morning. I stared at the umbrella for a moment but was broken when he spoke up once again.

"Um, yeah, sorry still kind of need the umbrella." He chuckled.

"It's okay, of course it's needed." 

It was silent once again. I took out my phone to look at the time, 3:32. The bus should be arriving right now. I sighed as this wasn't the perfect time for the bus to be late. I needed to get out of this situation but then again, I wanted answers and this was the best time to find out. I turned my head towards him once again. 

"Um, can I ask you a question?" I said bluntly.

"Sure."

"What...what is your relationship with Suzy?" I dared to ask.

He gave out a faded chuckle. "We...we're just friends..."

"Friends? As in REALLY close friends?" I dared to continue.

"Not that close." He replied bluntly this time.

"I just assumed you guys were much more than friends...as you were feeding each other...NOT that I'm assuming anything personal to you that is." I protected.

"Well, people have the right to question and yeah Suzy is like that." He looked up to the sky which was now slowly becoming soft rain droplets.

As the rain slowly came to a soft sprinkle, the fog cleared up a little along the way. We could see the wet puddles becoming bigger and the cars that were meters away. Myungsoo turned his head back to me to continue his sentence.

"Now, it's my turn to ask something." He said

"Sure." I replied

"Let's say, I have this friend who has feelings for a girl, and this girl is kind of unapproachable, what do you think she would like in a guy?"

I gave him a confused look while staring blankly at his face. What was he talking about? 

"I don't know, I guess it just depends on the guy itself." I answered.

He nodded while letting out a "oooh" form from his mouth.

"Who is this friend anyway?" I asked.

"Oh, just a senior of mine..." He said while letting out a faded sigh.

I looked up to the scene of our bus arriving. I looked at my phone once again and it read, 3:40. It was late. As the bus came to a complete stop in front of us. Myungsoo gestured for me to enter first. I gave him a bow and entered with him following right behind me. I walked to my designated seat once again but with Myungsoo sitting right beside me. I gave a quick look of confusion to Myungsoo but just shrugged it off. The ride home wasn't long anyway so I guess sitting together won't be a problem. 

"Just letting you know, nothing is going on between me and Suzy." He emphasized once more with a clearer tone.

I nodded to his response and just continued to look out the window like my everyday routine. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm home!" I yelled as I entered home with the wet umbrella.

I closed the umbrella completely shut and placed it outside of my house. I took off my bag from my shoulders and ran up the stairs to my bedroom. I harshly threw my bag on the ground of my bedroom. I jumped right on top of my warm bed sheets with my back on the sheets and my face, facing the white ceiling. 

"Nothing is going on between me and Suzy" 

I feel that, the statement he proclaimed isn't really complete. If nothing is going on between them then who is Suzy to him? Who is Myungsoo to Suzy? I shot up from my bed and just sat at the edge of my bed but then just went back down. What is my life turning into right now?



A U T H O R ' S ♡ N O T E

ELLO fellow Myungeun readers. I know, it's been weeks since my last update but like I said my reasons are understandable and I decided to update today because I just got a NEW laptop ^^ So I wanted to share the happiness with you guys. It was actually my birthday on Friday and I did want to update on Friday but then I had to celebrate my birthday so yeah.. sorry :( This chapter is quite short today because this was just a quick update to say that I'm still here and will try to update whenever I have time. I hope you all understand that I'm human and sometimes I'm busy or too tired to go on and update the chapter. I'll try to update soon but just not often. ANYWAY~!

Please COMMENT and UPVOTE, it'll would highly appreciate it ^_^

Follow me on these:
(If you're a M∞NLight)
YoutubeInstagramTumblrTwitter

And check out: 
(If you are interested in getting a poster done)

WOOULUVER: GRAPHICS SHOP

Thank you~

REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT OR UPVOTE! I GREATLY APPRECIATE ANY FEEDBACKS :)