In Which She Came

Can U Smile in our Fairytale Love

In Which She Came



School  has officially started and everyone was here greeting each other like they’ve just came back from war, hugging each other and chatting about their summer holidays like a normal routine. It was school and I was proud to say I was actually looking forward to this year’s work. I was looking forward to this year to be precise. I walked into the school halls and true enough everyone was already walking around and there were people in the halls yelling and screaming. This was a normal school atmosphere that I didn’t miss at all. As I was walking to my locker, I collided with another person. I bowed in apology to that person hoping they would just walk away and act like nothing happened but then the voice spoke up and it was a random female. I looked up at her and she was quite tall. She looked tall enough to be a model. She had long brown wavy hair that flowed up to her stomach. She had a baby face of an innocent kid. She was pretty and no one can deny that. I once again bowed to apologised but she continue to analysis me. She finally looked me in the eyes and spoke.

“I’m sorry, I’m new, can you tell me where the office is?” She asked,

I pointed her to the direction and she gave a smile and walked away. She was really unique. I wonder what she was doing here. I shrugged the sudden encounter and continued to walk to my locker. As I arrived at my locker, I could see that Eunji was already there waiting for me. I walked up to her and greeted her. She hugged me so tight that I could barely breathe. She finally stopped hugging me and spoke.

“Naeun!, I really missed you, so how’s your holiday, besides the whole ‘extra classes’ thing”

“Alright I guess, it was a new experience of holiday but I enjoyed it”

“Ooo, who is he?”

“What do you mean?”

“I presume it’s a boy, since you said ‘new experience’” She quoted.

“New experience, doesn’t have to conclude to a boy”

“True, I was just hoping anyway, let’s just change the topic.”

“Agreed”

We changed our topic to talk about this semester’s work and what we would be doing after graduation. I got my books out of my locker and we started to walk to the direction of our first class of the day. Lucky Eunji and I had the same class this morning. As we walked and talked, I then saw the ‘new girl’, she gave me one of her eye smiles and waved. I nodded in confusion. I stopped in my tracks when I saw Myungsoo enter with Sunggyu through the school doors. He turned his head to my direction and gave me a wave. I smiled back but then realized he stopped looking at me. He also paused in his tracks and looked at the person behind me. I turned back to see what he was staring at, and it was none other than the ‘new girl’. Now I was suspicious and curious. What was their relationship, did they know each other? I would continue to think about the questions in my head but I was interrupted by Eunji. I came back to my sense when I saw the ‘new girl’ run to Myungsoo and hugged him. I wasn’t the only one that was shocked by the sudden physical contact, Eunji was also shocked. Everyone was shocked. Eunji turned her head to me and tapped me on my shoulder. I guess she wants an explanation.

“Who is she? And what is her relationship with Myungsoo?” She questioned.

“I don’t know..” I was lost too.

I continued to stare at them being all up with each other. Myungsoo didn’t look like he enjoyed that sudden physical contact but I wouldn’t blame him, if a stranger ran up and hug me I would look lost. The girl then spoke to him with a cute tone in her voice. Now everyone in the halls was staring at them. It was just like a drama and I wasn’t excluded from the crowd.

Myungie~ I missed you!” She said while locking arms with him.

I felt a sudden pain in my chest. I excused myself from the crowd and walked into the restroom. I washed my face with cold water and looked at the mirror in front of me, where my face was being shown. What’s with the sudden pain? I didn’t do anything wrong did I? I got tissues and wipe the water droplets from my face off. I walked out of the restroom to see Eunji waiting outside. Now there’s going to be questions and Eunji wouldn’t stop unless she got answers.

“What’s wrong? You went out pretty fast” She asked.

“I feel sick suddenly.” I said.

“Suddenly? Why?”

“I don’t know too.”

“Okay, it’s not the right time right now, let’s get to class or we’ll be late”

I nodded and she dragged me to class. I really want to know what is going on as well. I’m just like everyone, wanting answers and wanting to know what is up. This was just the start of the school life and I have a feelings this is going to end up being the worse year..

~~~~~~~~~~~

The lunch bell rang after our first class and it was just great that I couldn’t concentrate because of the event that just happened. I really wanted to know who the girl was or what their relationships are but asking would be troublesome to both parties, I could end up looking like a desperate girl. I was placing my book into my locker when once again, I saw Myungsoo walking with the ‘new girl’, locking arms. I sighed in disbelief and just shut my locker with a loud BANG. It was loud enough that the students around me turned to look at me, even Myungsoo. I apologized for the sudden noise and just continued on to find Eunji. In these times, I really need Eunji and to my luck, I found her right at the cafeteria table eating her sandwich. I walked up to her and sat in front of her. She had just taken a bite from her sandwich and looked up to see me sitting there staring. I guess she was shocked. She placed her sandwich down and finished her bite.

What’s wrong?”

“I don’t know, but why do I feel angry?” I confessed.

“Angry at what? Myungsoo? The new girl? Oh and which by the way, her name is Suzy, Bae Suzy, She’s in my Geometry class”

“Great, even her name is beautiful...”

I placed my head on the table like someone who looked tired and worn out. I shouldn’t be angry; this wasn’t my business to start with, so why should I care? Why should I bother thinking about him when I know he has a girlfriend. Naeun this isn’t like you. I shot my head back up which again, shocked Eunji. I guess I shouldn’t be discouraged, Myungsoo was a stranger to me to start off with and even though I know a little about him, we aren’t particularly close so why should I care? I shouldn’t. That’s right; I’m going to return to the normal me which will help me and the people around me. I guess this is my fate after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~

School ended in a slow pace. It just seemed like time was playing with me, torturing me. I guess now that the first day of the school year ended I’m glad to get home and just sleep. I really need my sleep. I walked out of the classroom with Eunji following besides me. I was holding some stacks of books that I needed to study for our exam in a few weeks. I placed my bag on my shoulder and walked out of the school halls and out into the open atmosphere. Eunji had her dad pick her up so she had to leave me to walk alone; well actually I liked it like this. As I was walking out of the school gates, a voice called my name. I turned around in confusion as to who would be calling me. It was none other than Myungsoo jogging up to me. He caught up to me with his bag slightly slanted on his shoulder. I gave him a confused look.

“What’s with the look?” He questioned.

“Umm, nothing, but aren’t you suppose to be with the new girl?” I asked

“Oh yeah, nah, I don’t want to think about it.”

“Oh, okay...”

I turned around and continued on with my walk. He continued to follow. I had a lot of questions to ask but not right now as I was getting my hopes up on walking with Myungsoo, I heard another voice, this time it was a female voice, knowing who it was, I stopped in my tracks along with Myungsoo turning around to look. It was Suzy..

“Myungie, why didn’t you wait for me?” She asked Myungsoo.

“Umm, forgot.” He responded.

“It’s alright, we can walk together now.” She looked to the left of Myungsoo and saw me.

“Hey, you’re that girl I bumped into.”

“Yeah, My name is Naeun, Son Naeun.”

“My name is Bae Suji, but Suzy is fine. Anyway, let’s go Myungsoo” She then dragged him off.

Myungsoo looked at me for a split second but then just went off with Suzy; well it just looked like he was being forced against his own will. I left out another one of my sigh and just turned back to continue my way home. I guess destiny and fate are playing with me or it’s just the way it is. I really wondered what their relationship was. Myungsoo did look hurt when he was looking at the picture of the girl’s silhouette but then again it could be someone else.. I guess my answers will remain unanswered for now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now another day, another day of school, another day to conquer. I walked out of my house while giving a farewell to my sister who was about to get to work. I walked to the bus stop like I always do every morning but once again it was raining. The rain was pouring heavily. I opened my umbrella and walked with my shoes getting wet in the process. It was gloomy, the weather looked like there was no hope. Dark clouds covered the sun while the rain poured like no tomorrow. It was raining heavily that you couldn’t see what was up in 2 metres or so. It was cold too. I guess the sign effects of having too much summer. As I stopped at the bus stop to wait for my bus, I ten heard footsteps running towards the bus stop shelter. Since it was too foggy to see who it was, it finally came into clear view when I knew it was Myungsoo. This was like how we first met, how we first talked.  I looked at the boy standing in front of me, damped in the rain pouring on him. He looked like he just took a shower. He looked at me with one of his famous smiles once again and spoke.

“Hi, yeah excuse my state.”

“It’s alright.”

I looked into my backpack and was lucky enough to have another one of the umbrellas. I took it out and gave it to him. He thanked me while taking the umbrella that I was holding out. My mother would always pack another umbrella in case my current one broke. I guess it came into good hands. Our bus came in a matter of minutes and we stepped in. Myungsoo was greeted with stares as he really did look like he came out from the shower. I closed my umbrella before entering the bus and walked to my designated seat. The ride to school was a blur as my usual scenery was covered with the pouring rain. It was nothing but just mist of fog. How depressing.

I walked out of the bus with Myungsoo behind. I opened my umbrella and he did the same. We walked up to the school gates and I could already see Suzy waiting for Myungsoo at the front.

“Um, Suzy’s waiting for you” I pointed

“Oh right...Thanks; I’ll give back the umbrella tomorrow if it isn’t raining.”

I nodded with a small smile and he walked off to Suzy. I continued to walk into the school halls where it was dry and warm. As always, it was noisy despite the current weather, Eunji was again waiting for me at my locker. Another school day, another day of boredom...



A U T H O R ' S ♡ N O T E

Ello once again fellow readers. Yes, another update. YAY! since once again I had free time I updated you guys with this chapter. THis chapter was just an introduction to Naeun's rival it isn't that big and also JUST A NOTICE, I have nothing against Suzy, I'm just adding another character so please don't misunderstand. I thank you for the 33 subscribers and the 4 upvotes. I really really appreciate it. This was my first Myungeun fanfic and I love the response. Please continue to support this fanfic and I'll try my best to finish it. 

Please COMMENT and UPVOTE, it'll would highly appreciate it ^_^

Follow me on these:
(If you're a M∞NLight)
YoutubeInstagramTumblrTwitter

And check out: 
(If you are interested in getting a poster done)

WOOULUVER: GRAPHICS SHOP

Thank you~

REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT OR UPVOTE! I GREATLY APPRECIATE ANY FEEDBACKS :)