In Which I Unleashed

Can U Smile in our Fairytale Love

In Which I Unleashed



"People in secret relationships tend to end faster"

It was a sentence. A sentence which got me thinking if I have made the wrong decision. Day and night, it would always be in my mind. Once again it appeared in my mind. I walked into the school grounds with my backpack hanging on one of shoulders and the ruckus that was my background sound. I went ahead today, ahead without Myungsoo. I wasn't ignoring or avoiding but rather just using some time to think. As I walked into the school halls, Eunji bombarded me with a quick hug and squeeze. I let out a fade smile and a force giggle. At least I needed to show some enthusiasm. 

"What's the matter?" She exclaimed while not letting go.

"Nothing" I left her embrace and continued my way.

"That's not a 'nothing' smile and giggle, something's fishy" She walked besides me.

I placed in the combination to my locker and opened it in a flash. Eunji still standing besides me took a peek at me. I took out my books before I slammed the locker completely shut. As I continued on she followed while waiting for my answer.

"Naeun you seem different lately." She exclaimed once again.

"hmm? I'm fine" I replied.

"No sweetie, you're not fine, now tell me what's going on in that little head of yours"

I stood silently and still as I recalculated where my problems start but that didn't seem to help. I let out a quick sigh before confronting the now waiting Eunji, with her arms folded and her leg tapping.

"What would you do if you were in a secret relationship?"

"Well, I wouldn't because you wouldn't have time to-- hold up, are you in a relationship?" She paused

I paused. "Ye-yeah....." I looked down on the concrete floor.

"With who?!" she yelled.

I placed my finger on to shut her up.

"Myungsoo?" She continued to ask.

I nodded while lifting my finger away from .

"Since when?! How?! Where?!" 

"Since 2 days ago. He just asked me and it was when I went to the "bathroom" I explained.

It took a moment of silence and confusion before Eunji and I let out a squeal and jumped.

"Why didn't you tell me then?!"

"Because, I wanted it a secret, I wanted to keep our relationship a secret until I'm ready..."

We both then stood there once more in silence but before we could continue our conversation, the bell rang for class. Eunji patted me at the back and ensured that she would talk to me at lunch and from then we both wet our separate ways and to start the school day with class. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We both sat down on the cafeteria table with our lunches and a conversation. Eunji continued on with the conversation with the statement. 

"I can't believe you didn't tell me" 

"I'm sorry, just needed to keep a promise"

"Well, okay, I'll let it go but you know having a secret relationship provides disadvantages and advantages"

"What are the advantages?"

"Well, your both in a relationship and you could date without any war going on but you could also end faster with the lack of communication and time together."

"Thanks Eunji, appreciate the comments" 

I took a bite from my sandwich and turned my head, Myungsoo's eyes and mine met, he gave me another once of his smiles and I gave one back before turning and facing the love struck Eunji admiring our relationship. She gave me an eye smile and a grin which signifies a cheeky confrontation. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the simple school ended and once again all of us were going home, I continued to walk out the front gate and out with my normal route. With the lack of my memory that I was in a relationship, I forgot to wait for Myungsoo but as I turned back around I was contacted by a bump on someone's chest. I look up to be faced with a familiar face. I let out a sigh of relief but yet also let out a pout. 

"I'm sorry, I totally forgot about you, this is still new to me so I'm sorry." I apologized.

"Don't need to apologize, I just followed right behind you anyway. Come on"

We both interlocked our hands as he lead the way. As we were walking side by side and our hands swinging two and fro, the quiet atmosphere got to me and I was once again confront with the speech my sister made. I decided to ask.

"Are you okay with this secret relationship?" I said as we still interlocked our hands

"I'm happy when I'm with you" He replied.

I let out another one of my sighs. As we reached our bus stop we stood once again side by side and with the silence air greeting us. We continued to stand and wait in silence as we waited for our bus to arrive but being the person I am I decided to conitnue with our conversation.

"I was wondering maybe we could tell some people about our relationship" I stated.

"What suddenly made you change your mind?" He asked.

"Nothing, just thought maybe it'll be better for us then for us to stay hidden all the time." I explained.

"Then I'm okay with that." 

"I already told Eunji." I proclaimed.

"And I already told Sunggyu" 

We both looked at one another before letting out a chuckles. I guess we have the same mind. I continued to have a smile on my face in which triggered Myungsoo to become a sweet talker.

"I really love seeing your smile." 

I gave him a look before ignoring the smooth talker he was. As we continue to converse with one another about different topics our bus arrive in the horizon and we could see it slowly coming into a stop. As we stepped into the bus we continued our conversation, it didn't end until we stepped out of the bus. The bus drove off in a flash as we were both left to figure out how to say goodbye.

"I'll walk you home" He requested

I nodded to his request and went off into the direction to my home. As we walked once again interlocking our hands and the sun slowly setting in the sky. We were silent. Nothing but the breeze that just brush pass my eye and the tree leaves rustling along with the breeze. It was a typical evening atmosphere and I was quite comfortable. Nothing makes it better with having Myungsoo by my side as well. 

We both reached at the front of my house in a matter of few steps but I guess this was the part where most people would bid their farewells to one another. Sometimes I forget I'm in a relationship but when Myungsoo is here, I'm suddenly reminded as to why I chose him in the first place. He was a gentlemen and undeniably handsome. We both faced each other as he looked at me and I looked at the ground. 

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow." I spoke.

"Yeah, see you." He spoke

But we continued to stand. I took a step back before he suddenly grabbed me. My face softly crushed onto his chest while his arms wrapped around me. He embraced me as I stood there dumbfounded. We embraced for a few minutes before he let me go. He held onto my shoulders for a while but let it drop. I bowed to him to show my gratitude and walked off. But as I stopped, I looked back to see him looking at me, waiting for me to enter safely into the house. I turned back around and quickly ran up to him to give him a little peak on the cheek. I thanked him once again and completely walked off and into my home. I didn't turn back to see his reaction because I knew I was more embarrassed then him. Being the first to ever give a guy some physical contact.

As I walked into the house and placed my slippers on, I was greeted by my sister. She gave me one of her 'I saw what you did' grins and a smile. I let out a sigh as I knew what I was going to get. My sister dragged me onto the couch and that's when I started explaining. Being in a relationship wasn't that bad but was rather a new experience. I'm guessing it wasn't his first relationship but just as I was thinking that, I was brought back to the girl in his photos, Who was she? I still didn't know. I guess I'll ask tomorrow. officially.



A U T H O R ' S ♡ N O T E

HELLO fellow readers, yes this took a while, I had writer's block for a moment and was like "how am I going to reach the ending I wanted." Yeah the life I have to think about stuff likes these. I know this was short but I tried my best to make it as long as possible. I have my end of year test coming up so I need to focus and study as I get ready for the new year. Also with the Jessica leaving SNSD, I had no intention to even write as I was too upset by her departure. (Just so you know, I'm not a Jessica biased, it just really hurt to know that SNSD wasn't 9 anymore D:) I'm also upset that Luhan and Kris left but I'm not really an EXO fan BUT I give you my support EXO Ls FIGHTING~ Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy this chapter since I'm ending this soon, don't know when, but soon. THANK YOU FOR READING and being patient ^^. Until next time, BYEE~

Please COMMENT and UPVOTE, it'll would highly appreciate it ^_^

Follow me on these:
(If you're a M∞NLight)
YoutubeInstagramTumblrTwitter

And check out: 
(If you are interested in getting a poster done)

WOOULUVER: GRAPHICS SHOP

Thank you~

REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT OR UPVOTE! I GREATLY APPRECIATE ANY FEEDBACKS :)