in which there's a lot of donuts

Female President

For a certain Han Sanghyuk, today is a very important day. It is a day where he will get to unleash his inner Justin Timberlake and show everyone how truly manly he is.

It's the Winter Dance.

Even though he's been dressed and ready for at least two hours, he still remains in front of his sister's floor-length mirror, obsessively smoothing his shirt and checking his eyeliner.

Suddenly, his sister appears in the doorway, making Sanghyuk jump and nearly poke himself in the eye. She just groans.

"You're still here?" Hongbin, Leo, and N have arrived."

"Oh, okay. Thanks!" Slightly mortified, Sanghyuk rushes out of his sister's room, but not before combing through his hair one last time.

"Hi, Sanghyuk," Leo says monotonously the instant Sanghyuk reaches the bottom step of the stairway. N turns at the sound of Leo's greeting and squeals, rushing over to hug Hyuk and mess up his hair.

"Oh my god, my little Hyukkie has grown up so much! To think that you looked like such a cute—"

"Stop. Touching. My. Hair." Sanghyuk hisses in a tone so venomous that it sends poor N scurrying to the other side of the room immediately.

"Hi, Hyuk," Hongbin greets casually, glancing up from his phone. "Nice eyeliner."

"Thanks." For the first time that day, Sanghyuk grins. He turns to Leo. "So, where's everyone—"

"Ding-dong!" An annoying, overly-cheerful, and unfortunately, familiar voice calls from outside. Sighing, Sanghyuk shuffles over reluctantly.

Luckily, the person he greets first is Ravi. With a yawn and a wave, he shuffles in and collapses on the couch, snoring within seconds.

Ken, on the other hand, hops—literally—into the house, ruffling Sanghyuk's hair as he passes. Sanghyuk groans in annoyance.

"So, where's Aimee?" He asks, combing blindly through his hair.

"She said that she'd be here soon," Ravi answers, his voice muffled by the couch.

"Who, me?"

Everyone—including Leo—suffers major heart attacks, with Hongbin leaping out of his seat and Ken screaming at the top of his lungs. Throughout all this, Aimee just stands there, perfectly composed, smirk on her face. And Sanghyuk is just about to tell her off for scaring them when—woah. He blinks in disbelief. Is that really her? He tries to compare the dressed-up girl in front of him with the girl in his memory. In lipstick and high heels, it's just not adding up to him. Although, he's finding that he kind of likes the version of her.

"Uh....you guys?" Aimee waves her hand in Sanghyuk's face. Flinching a bit, he realizes that he's been staring at her and blushes, stammering out an apology and a compliment.

But then, he realizes that everybody is staring. Jaws dropped, eyes wide—it's like a movie cliche. Aimee just looks extremely confused and slightly annoyed. "GUYS!"

"Huh—oh—um, you look nice?" Hongbin offers, his eyes darting anywhere but at Aimee.

"Uh, thanks, so do you," she says awkwardly, staring at the toes of her shoes. "....I think we should go now."


From the moment they step out of Hyuk's dad's car, all eyes turn to them. Well, probably just Aimee. But Sanghyuk likes to believe that all of them are equally hot.

Forming the head of the posse, Aimee leads them into the quote unquote "ballroom" (as named by the staff), looking quite agitated. But Sanghyuk doesn't see a reason to be. In fact, he feels proud. Seeing the shimmering fairy lights, ornaments, and glitter transforming the boring old gym into a storybook princess' castle, Sanghyuk feels a burst of gratification at what the student council has done.

After a few moments of uncomfortable standing in front of the dance floor, N gets dragged into the crowd by who Sanghyuk's pretty sure is his crush, Key; Ken and Ravi disappear to dance to T-ARA's "Number Nine"; Aimee magically vanishes—but not to the dance floor, just somewhere; and the three remaining go to awkwardly stand near the refreshments, too shy to do anything. There are a few attempts to make small talk between them, but with the blaring music and environment, it's tricky and they give up after a while.

Just as Sanghyuk's beginning to work up the courage to get on the dance floor and show off his moves, the DJ switches to a slow song. Instantly, about 65% of the people previously dancing make a beeline for the refreshment table, leaving only couples—one of them N and Key.

"Hi, guys." At the sound of Aimee's voice, Leo, Hongbin, and Sanghyuk jump. Sanghyuk really hates how god she's gotten at being creepy. She even has the smug leer.

"Whew!" Ravi and Ken strut over to them from the refreshment table, each holding a stack of doughnuts and a cup of soda. "Too much dancing."

"What dancing?" Hongbin deadpans. Leo, Sanghyuk, and Aimee recoil at the burn as Ken and Ravi gasp in offense.

"You did not," Ravi says sassily, glaring at Hongbin. He hands his doughnuts to Ken and puts his hands on his hips.

"I did," Hongbin replies firmly, glaring right back. Ravi opens his mouth, probably to scream at Hongbin for being a , but Aimee steps in before he can actually get any words out.

"Okay, okay," she says in a pleasant tone. "Hongbin, you're a , and Ravi and Ken, don't you guys have doughnuts to hoard?"

"Oh, yeah!" Ravi perks up. "Thanks!" Cheery once again, he and Ken skip off towards the refreshment table.


Hours later, the dance is winding down to a close. Students are leaving, things are getting packed away, and the music's volume has lowered considerably (though Sanghyuk's pretty sure his eardrums will never be the same). Hongbin, Sanghyuk, and Leo are sitting on the ground; N and Key are nuzzling in the corner; Ravi and Ken are finishing the stack of donuts they'd started eating three hours ago; and Aimee is secretly taking pictures of N and Key, presumably for blackmail. Hyuk watches and giggles as Hongbin notices Aimee taking pictures, -scootches over to her, and grabs her phone out of her hand, glaring at her and presumably giving her a lecture on proper lighting and saturation. Aimee just snatches her phone back and resumes her photo-taking, completely ignoring him. Pouting, Hongbin -scootches away.

Time passes in relative silence. Hyuk manages to steal a doughnut from Ravi and Ken's stash (although he nearly gets clawed in the face) and eats it whilst observing the others. Leo falls asleep on Hongbin's shoulder and snores softly (Aimee notices it, too, and snaps a pic, snickering). Everything is peaceful and perfect.

"Hey!" N shouts suddenly, disturbing Sanghyuk's peace and quiet. "YA! Aimee Tran! What do you think you're doing?!" He stands up, staring daggers at her. A puzzled Key stares at him.

Aimee pops up from behind a table, her newest hiding spot, and when she notices N, immediately disappears again, a look of oh,  on her face.

"I saw you, you little ! You're so ing dead!" N stomps towards the table.

Aimee jumps up. "N, I'm sure we can be reason—"

" you!" N hisses venomously.

"Bye!" Typing furiously on her phone, Aimee flees to the girls' bathroom.


so error mv hm

hongbin shirtless yes :>

the parts where they shocked n and unplugged themselves at the end were perfect

i wanna see more hyuk the comeback stage is so far away ;~;