in which aimee is taken advantage of

Female President

TW: Mentions ual assault.


"Touch my body, urin jogeumssik ppareuge~"

Groaning, Sanghyuk squinted at the brightness of his phone screen, trying to make out who would call at such a time.

Cha N.

Of course. Wondering what in the world could possibly be wrong with Hakyeon's life at 2 in the morning, Sanghyuk begrudgingly accepts the call.

"Hello, Sanghyuk!" N greets brightly.

"Listen, hyung, if this is about how you can't get any--" Sanghyuk begins.

"Why would I be talking about that?" N asks, seeming genuinely bewildered, as if he hasn't been racking up Sanghyuk's phone bill for that last few months on that topic alone. "No, I need you to come outside!"

"What." For the first time in about two days (being in the student council has really taken a toll on young Sanghyuk), he is truly bewildered.

"Just come outside, Sanghyuk!" N huffs, sharply cutting off the call.

Shrugging to an audience of himself, Sanghyuk rolls (literally) out of bed and tosses on a random pair of jeans and a sweater, not bothering to brush his hair. He scrawls a vague note to his parents saying that a friend needed his help in case they woke up before he got back before rushing out the door, still struggling with his coat.

"Took you long enough," N glares at him once he meets up with the group of half-asleep students standing in his driveway.

Sanghyuk glances at his phone screen.  "It's been 6 minutes."

"Six minutes too long," N sniffs.

Sanghyuk rolls his eyes and lets it slide. "Anyway, where are we going?"

N instantly brightens up again. "Midnight snack run!"

Sanghyuk stares at him blankly until N sighs and rolls his eyes. "We go to random stores and buy food that Aimee pays for."

Sanghyuk glances at her uneasily, shrugs, and moves on, all in the span of about 3 seconds.

"So, let's go kids....and noona!" N singsongs happily, herding the group of teenagers through the streets of Seoul much like a chaperone would do with a group of kindergarteners on a field trip. Sanghyuk snickers to himself at the mental image.

"--so, Sehun told me that Suho said that he thought that I was-- are any of you listening?!" N snaps, glaring back at them with the force of a well-trained diva.

Leo shoots him an annoyed look. "Hakyeon, pretty much all of us except for you, Aimee, and Sanghyuk are asleep on our feet."

"But that doesn't mean that--"

"Oh, hey, let's stop here," Aimee interrupts, successfully diverting any conflict. Through the display windows, Sanghyuk can see lots and lots of candy. Ken, suddenly alert, shrieks happily, killing the hearing of anyone within a 1000 kilometer radius. Aimee pats his head. "Ken, people around here are asleep, you know."

"Yeah, like me," Hongbin grumbles. Ken ignores the two of them and skips through the door merrily, grabbing a basket and getting lost in the shelves within a matter of seconds. Sanghyuk and Aimee glance at each other, shrug, and end up right on his heels.


Approximately 50 minutes later, Sanghyuk's basket is heavy and his arms are tired from carrying it. He didn't think it'd take the members that long to shop for food, but when six of them meet up at the self-service checkouts, he finds that almost all of their baskets are fuller than his, with some of the members (N, Ken, and Ravi) carrying two full baskets. He gives the three of them the most judgemental look he can. "Really?"

Ravi shrugs. "Free food, man. Gotta take advantage of it."

N laughs. "Oh, no, I'm carrying Aimee's. She asked me to hold it while she went to the bathroom....15 minutes ago." Realization dawns upon his face. "Oh ."

The six remaining members of the student council huff and puff their way to the bathrooms, trying to run as fast as they can despite their heavy loads. N knocks on the door of the women's bathroom, appearing highly anxious. "Aimee, are you in there?"

"Yeah," a small voice answers, muffled by the door. Instead of how she usually sounds, full of happiness and laughter, she sounds sad and upset instead.

"Are you okay?" N ventures worriedly.

"Yeah-- no-- I'm fine."

"Well, then, are you ever gonna come out?"

"No."

"We kind of need to leave, Aimee, so you have to come out sometime."

"I don't care."

Ravi sighs and walks up to the door, pounding on it loudly. "Aimee Tran! If you don't come out, then we're coming in!" Sangyuk, Leo, and Hongbin all shoot him looks that say "we ain't doing that, bro," but Ravi doesn't seem to care.

His statement is initially met with silence, but eventually, Aimee emerges from the bathroom with puffy eyes and a red nose. She stares at the ground, not saying anything.

"Are you okay?" Ken speaks up at first, a note of concern in his voice.

"Yeah. I'm fine." Her reply is listless. "We should go now."

"No, wait," Sanghyuk says, stopping her in her tracks. "You can tell us what's wrong. We won't judge you."

With that, Aimee breaks down once more, hiding her face in her hands. Sanghyuk awkwardly pats her back, unsure of what to do.

"Aimee?" N says hesitantly. "What's up?"

Sanghyuk isn't really sure of what she says after that, because it's mostly lost in her sobbing, but he does manage to catch the words "" and "". It only takes those two words, but a fury engulfs Sanghyuk like no other, and by the way the other five boys look, they're not too happy about it, either.

"Who did this to you?!" Ravi roars.

"Some guy....probably gone now." Aimee lifts her head up and hastily wipes away her tears. "It doesn't matter, anyway. I'm fine."

"No, you're not," Leo says, keeping a calm tone even though his rage is clearly displayed on his face.

N pats her comfortingly on the back. "If you see him, just point him out to us, okay? We, um, won't hurt him or anything; we just want to let him know that it's not right for him to do this to anyone."

Aimee nods uncertainly before clearing and straightening up. "Let's go, guys. I think we've spent enough time here." She picks up her basket and begins marching towards the registers like she wasn't crying only a minute earlier. Reluctantly, the boys follow her, trying to keep their anger from exploding.

But once they reach the registers, Aimee suddenly stops. There's fear on her face and she looks like she's on the verge of tears. Sanghyuk follows her gaze until it lines up with a teenage boy, who gives off the vibes of a normal, handsome, fairly popular college student and not the little flap he actually is. The boy meets Aimee's stare and gives her a disgusting, slimy smirk that makes Sanghyuk's flesh crawl.

"He's the one, isn't he?" Ravi asks in a hushed voice. Aimee just nods and turns her eyes to the floor, not daring to look back up.

"You stay here and pay, okay?" N says kindly, eyes narrownig as the boy picks up his bags and walks out. "We'll be back in a bit."

She looks bewildered, but scoots to the self checkout and pays no more attention to the rest of them. Meanwhile, Ravi and Hongbin have already gone outside, searching for the prick. Sanghyuk, Ken, Leo, and N find them pinning the culprit to the wall and spitting harsh words at him. The only prolem is that the boy doesn't seem too sorry about the situation.

"Oh, so there's four more of you? I guess I was right about calling her a ."

In barely a second, he's doubled over in pain, and Ken, usually the happy-go-lucky member of the group, is standing over him, extreme hatred painting his features. "Don't you ing call her that ever again." To drive in his point, Ken punches him in the stomach again. The kid merely smiles.

"Why would I if it's true?" He statement seems to trigger something in Ken. Sanghyuk almost feels bad for Aimee's attacker as he sees Ken drive him to the wall, holding the boy by the next, and try to choke the life out of him, nothing but murder and hate in his eyes. Even Ravi seems afraid of Ken right now.

"Ken, don't!" N cries, trying his best to wrestle Ken off of the other boy. Ravi and Sanghyuk join him, eventually managing to restrain him, even though he's struggling and cursing the other out.

"You're insane," the boy spits, rubbing at his neck. "It's a wonder why she still wants you."

Scowling, Leo strides over to him, and stomping foot right in his crown jewels. The boy howls in pain, instantly forming a fetal position. Behind them, a small voice speaks up.

"Um...guys? I'm done." Aimee stands behind them, holding several bags and eyes darting anywhere but at her attacker. Ken instantly calms down, and even manages to put on a smile as he hops over to her.

"Oh, cool! You separated our things!"

"Uh, yeah," Aimee says sheepishly. "They were all in--"

"Hey, it's the--" The boy tries to insult her again, but is prevented from doing so by a punch to the face, courtesy of Sanghyuk.

"This one's for the road, ." He jogs over to Aimee and Ken, not once looking back.


By the time they're halfway back to Sanghyuk's house, Aimee has brightened up considerably. But Ken seems burdened by something, acting quieter than usual. He trails behind the rest of the group, falling into stride with Aimee.

"Aimee?" He asks quietly. Sanghyuk can sense that what he's going to ask isn't something he wants broadcasted to the entire group, and that he thinks Sanghyuk can't hear.

"Yeah?"

"Do you like me? Like, do you think I'm annoying or anything? Or insane?"

"Why would I think things like that? Ken, you're wonderful."

"Oh, um, it's nothing. Thanks." Ken skips energetically up to join Ravi and N, a sunny beam on his face.


A/N: ok so ive been listening to a lot of vixx songs lately (read: "thank you for being born") n havin a lot of feels someone help

n this is def the longest chapter by a long shot lol

anyway theres a reason why ken cracked and went kind of hulk on the guy

anyone wanna guess why?

don't worry, ill tell u

but its not gonna be revealed until around the end of the series

lololololol