in which everyone is actually satan

Female President

"Lee Jaehwan! Give it back, you dickhole!"

Ken giggles, holding up Hongbin's camera and waving it tauntingly. "You'll never get it back, Binnie!" He races out of a sliding glass door that leads to the pool area. Growling, Hongbin gives chase, with the remaining five students following behind is amusement.

"Hey, I bet you can't—oh ." For one horrifying second, Ken teeters on the edge of the pool, during which Hongbin looks like he wants to both die and kill Ken simultaneously, and the rest clasp their hands to their mouths in a very cliche fashion. Luckily for both Ken and Hongbin's camera, Ken manages to steady himself. Everyone relaxes, but half a second later, Hongbin is once again ready to kill.

"You !" Hongbin roars. Ken's face takes on an expression of pure terror as Hongbin stomps up to him, snatches his camera out of his hands, and forcefully shoves him into the dark, murky waters of Aimee's pool. Ken shrieks as he hits the water, floundering. Hongbin victory-smirks down at him.

Aimee tiptoes up to the edge of the pool, staring amusedly at Ken's flailing. Whilst she's distracted, Sanghyuk sneaks up behind her, and with a mighty "BOO!", pushes her into the pool.

"Jesus ing—!" she curses as she enters the water. From the surface, Sanghyuk cackles at her misery. But when she rises to the surface again, she stares him down with a glare that makes Sanghyuk want to apologize. Meekly, he stops laughing and scoots up to the edge of the pool to offer her a hand in getting out.

"Um, here. I'm—"

With a triumphant "ha!", Aimee yanks him into the cold water. And the water isn't just 'cold', it's goddamned freezing. Sanghyuk lets out an admittedly unmanly scream as he enters the icy-cold depths, trying to resurface as quickly as possible. Once he does, he sends the chuckling girl a scathing glare that could freeze Hell over. Her laughing dies down as he starts chasing her around the pool, growling. Meanwhile, Ken has started a mission to splash anyone and everyone. It's a good thing that Hongbin tucked his camera away earlier, as it would have definitely been ruined by the amount of water that Ken has drenched him with.

"Naega cheossaraingeolijeya neol chatgedoen geol~" he sings as he hops around, dousing everyone in sight with a sprinkling of water. "Say U Say Me, aega taneun naemam yeah yeah yeah—oops."

A dripping wet Leo glares at Ken, his expression bringing the saying "if looks could kill" to life. It goes dead silent. Sanghyuk's eyes dart back and forth nervously between Ken and Leo as he stays frozen in his spot.

"Lee Jaehwan—"

"Bye!" Ken is already up and running, dashing back to the safety of the penthouse as quickly as he can.