in which halloween

Female President

When Sanghyuk steps into the meeting room a few weeks later, he's immediately showered with orange and black confetti.

".....What."

N beams at him. "Halloween's coming up!" He tosses more confetti on Sanghyuk and skips away.

"It's October first," Sanghyuk points out, highly confused.

Ravi looks up from where he's decorating a poster and shrugs. "At least he's closer."

Sanghyuk too shrugs and does a once-over of the room. Aimee, Ravi, and Leo are sitting on the floor creating posters, whilst Hongbin and Ken are stringing up decorations around the room. N is sitting happily on the tables, stuffing candy in his mouth and doing what he calls "supervision". Sanghyuk stares blankly at him.

"Shouldn't Aimee be the one supervising? I mean, she is the president and all."

"Someone gets it," Aimee mutters darkly.

N blinks innocently at him. "No, why?"

Sanghyuk rolls his eyes. "Lazyass."

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me!" N proudly proclaims.

"You're an ," Hongbins says pointedly.

N pouts, and his attitude does a 180. "Aimee-noona, Hongbinnie's being meannnn," he whines.

"See?" Hongbin smirks.

"Fine," N says reluctantly, sniffling. Sanghyuk rolls his eyes again and wanders over to the poster group.

"Nice pumpkins," he comments. He's actually not kidding; for a bunch of lazy high schoolers, Aimee, Leo, and Ravi have managed to conjure up some quite attractive posters.

"Thanks!" Ravi beams at him.

"....But can't you just get a picture of a pumpkin off of Google and slap somet text on it?" Sanghyuk asks.

"We pride ourselves on our handmade posters," Aimee answers seriously.

"Nah," Hongbin snickers. "Aimee just doesn't know how to use a computer."

Aimee glares and throws a pen at him, whacking him directly on the forehead. Hongbin stops snickering.


"Happy Halloween!"

Sanghyuk stares blankly at the corn dog standing in front of him, glitter raining down upon his Naruto Uzumaki costume. A Jade Harly shoves the corn dog away, smiling apologetically at Sanghyuk. "Sorry, Sanghyuk. Ken ate too much candy earlier and now he's a little loony."

Sanghyuk snorts. "A little."

"Uh, yeah. Come in, Sanghyuk. Everyone's here but Hongbin and Ravi." Aimee steps aside and lets Sanghyuk into N's mansion.

"Meow." A kitteN slinks past and stares solemnly into Sanghyuk's eyes.

"Uh, hi?"

"Meow."

"Don't talk to N. I think he's gone insane." Sanghyuk turns around and nearly jumps. Out of all the costume-wearers, Leo's is definitely the most impressive. Red hair styled into something of a quiff, he's wearing a dark blue suit and tie, with strange makeup around his eyes and red contacts. Even as a 99.99% heteroual male, Sanghyuk finds himself wanting to tap that.

Sanghyuk blatantly gapes at him. "What are you supposed to be?"

Leo bares his teeth, exposing fangs.

"Ohhhh." Sanghyuk nods awkwardly and moves on.

Suddenly, the doorbell chimes again, slightly startling him. "I'll get it!" Ken shouts, waddling towards the door.

"No, Ken!" Aimee tries to stop him, but he's already flung open the door and tossed whatever's in his hands at the greeter, with a "happy Halloween!" A Twix wrapper drifts lazily to the ground, landing on an amused Hongbin's shoe. Aimee groans and facepalms. So do Leo and Sanghyuk. N just meows, although it sounds mildly let down.

"Hi, Ken," Hongbin replies, nonplussed. "Happy Halloween."

Ken grins goofily at him while Aimee rolls her eyes. "Move, Kenny." Ken quickly hops away fro mthe door, stopping to grab a Snickers along the way. Aimee just sighs in disapproval.

"You know, you could try hiding the candy," Hongbin states matter-of-factly.

"The last time we tried, he nearly clawed Leo in the face," Aimee replies. "And that was our sixth attempt."

Hongbin nods in understanding and walks in.

"....Oh, yeah, Hongbin?" Aimee asks.

"Yeah?"

"Don't talk to N."

"....Noted."


A/N: ok so like these few chapters r gonna be

bc i have writers block but i dont wanna disappoint u guys

of course i could always time skip to the next major plot point but idk it would a p big time skip

but who knows bc i dont hahaha

sobs