in which n hates ken

Female President

TW: Attempted .


At exactly 11:30 on a Tuesday, one of the council meeting days, an extremely disheveled and exhausted Sanghyuk bursts through the door of the meeting room and immediately falls facedown on the floor. Ken comes over and kicks him in the side.

"Ouch, ," Sanghyuk groans, although it's muffled by the carpeting.

"Sorry," Ken snickers, not sounding sorry in the slightest.

"What's up, kid?" Aimee comes over and peers down at him, seeming mildly concerned.

"Test. Seventh period," Sanghyuk moans.

"Ahh." Aimee nods and gives him a sympathetic pat on the head.

"Hello!" N barges into the room with his usual dramatic flair...and promptly trips over Sanghyuk's body, ending up groaning on the floor.

"Ouch," N grumbles, because he just landed face-first on the ground.

"Ouch," Sanghyuk grumbles, because N's feet on his legs hadn't felt at all pleasant.

"You two are idiots," Aimee laughs. She and Ken grab Sanghyuk's legs and roughly drag him to the beanbags on the other side of the room. Sanghyuk doesn't even move, not even when they let his legs drop and smack painfully on the floor.

"So you're just gonna leave me lying here?!" N whines.

"Yes," Ken replies cheerfully.

"Mean," N wails. Meanwhile, the doors open again and Hongbin and Ravi come in. Luckily for both themselves and N, they take notice of the boy lying facedown on the floor and carefully step over him. Hongbin raises an eyebrow at Sanghyuk, who is also slumped facedown, albeit on top of a beanbag.

"Sanghyuk has tests, and N-hyung tripped over Sanghyun while he was coming in," Ken explains. "We dragged little Sanghyuk out of harm's way, but you guys came in as we were about to rescue N-hyung."

"More like you left me here for dead!" N cries in protest.

Hongbin rolls his eyes. "You can just get up yourself, you know."

"No, I can't," N objects. Hongbin rolls his eyes yet again.

"I'm not little!" Sanghyuk objects, but everybody ignores him.

The door opens again, and in shuffles Leo. He takes one look at N, sighs heavily, and grabs his legs, dragging the elder over near Sanghyuk.

"My face," N groans. "Carpet burn."

"Deal with it," Leo says simply, dropping N's legs unceremoniously and walking over next to Aimee and Ken.

"Okay!" Ken calls happily, ignoring their two fallen members. "Roll call!" He retrieves his clipboard from a shelf and takes the pencil behind his ear, posing it dramatically over the paper.

"Aimee Tran!"

"Present."

"Cha Hakyeon!"

" you."

"Jung Taekwoon!"

"Here."

"Kim Wonsik!"

"Hi."

"Lee Hongbin!"

"Hello!"

"Han Sanghyuk!"

"Please help me."

"Perfect!" Ken smiles at the clipboard before tucking his pencil away and putting the clipboard back where it belongs.

"To begin this meeting, does anyone have any statements or suggestions to bring to light?" Aimee asks.

"Shouldn't we sit at the table? You know, now that we actually have one?" Ravi reponds.

"Good idea!" The standing members of the student council shamble over to the table and take seats, with president Aimee at the head. Eventually, N and Sanghyuk drag themselves over, too. Sanghyuk takes a seat between Leo and Hongbin and lets his head fall onto the cold wood of the desk.

"Okay!" Aimee says to get everyone's attention. Sanghyuk turns his head towards her, right cheek resting upon the table. "Suggestions? Comments?"

"We should have a fundraiser," Hongbin speaks. "Because we have, like, $150 in our bank account."

"Nice, Hongbin," Aimee replies. "But what do you guys wanna do as a fundraiser?"

"Car wash?" Ravi suggests. "Like last year?"

Aimee cringes. "No, thanks. Some 30-year-old jackass tried to feel me up by the restrooms."'

"Hey." N glares at her. "Why didn't you tell me about it? I could've kicked his ."

"Me too," Leo adds.

"Me three," Hongbin offers.

"Me four," Ravi chimes in.

"Me five," Ken pipes up.

"Sorry," Aimee says guiltily. She looks away and fidgets. "I....didn't think it was all that important, I guess. And I dealt with it myself, N. I kicked him in the balls and told him to off." Ravi and Ken snicker.

"Fine," N huffs. "But tell me next time something like that happens to you, okay? We don't need a repeat of what happened to Fei junior year."

Sanghyuk (finally) lifts his face off of the desk in curiosity. "What happened?" Hongbin, Ravi, and Ken also lean forward in anticipation.

N shudders. "It was....Onew's birthday party, I think? Or was it Suho's?"

"Onew's," Leo confirms.

"Okay. Onew's. Anyway, she disappears for like half the party, and no one notices until it's over and people start leaving. Some of us go look for her. We find her in the backyard, tied up, gagged, and half-, with some creep with his out hovering over her. It was horrible. She had these really disgusting bruises and bite marks all over her. Luckily, we beat the out of him, he didn't get too far, and she's fine now."

"Did you know the guy who did it?" Ravi asks.

"Nope." N shakes his head.

"I heard it was this guy from another school who'd been stalking her for the past year after seeing one of her selcas on Instagram or Twitter," Aimee adds. 

"First time I'd ever beaten someone up, and the first time I was proud of beating someone up," Leo mutters. It's probably the longest sentence Sanghyuk's ever heard him say.

"Amen, brother," N intones reverently.

"Yeah," Aimee sighs dreamily. "I got to knee him in the balls and punch him in the face. It was awesome. Anyway, back to the topic at hand: fundraising ideas. Please let them be ideas that have less of a chance of me getting d by some douchecanoe near restrooms."

"Bake sale?" Sanghyuk asks tentatively. "We could hold it in the cafeteria or something."

Aimee's eyes light up. "Kid, you'rea ing genius."

Sanghyuk blushes a little. "Thanks."

"We could, like, sell lemonade or Sprite, too," Hongbin suggests.

"Wonderful," Aimee says, clapping her hands like a little kid. "This is gonna be great."


A/N: probably the longest chapter ive written for anything in a while

its only like 1000 characters words wow good job amelia

i feel like that says a lot about my writing n my laziness

(((((dont judge me pls)))))