in which sanghyuk hates

Female President

"...What."

Sanghyuk looks bewilderedly around the Tran family penthouse, which, even in all its glorious fanciness, cannot outdo the antics his friends have put on. N and Ken are dancing twerking wildly on a couch to Sunmi's 24 Hours. Leo is sitting right next to them, but it might as well be under them with all the times they've stepped on him. By the way he's glaring, he seems extremely irritated by the two. Aimee is seated right next to him, legs thrown over the back of the sofa, holding out her cell phone and egging on the two headbanging lunatics enthusiastically. Meanwhile, Ravi and Hongbin, on the saner side of things (for once), are seated on the floor, sipping bubble tea and enjoying the spectacle that Ken and N are putting on.

"Ah, Sanghyuk's here!" Aimee stands up (nearly kicking Leo in the face) and s her phone into Leo's hands. "Keep on recording this. I'll be back." He gives her a death glare, but slowly scoots over to a safer spot and holds up the phone.

"Hi!" Hongbin yells over the frankly deafening music.

"'Sup, Sanghyuk!" Ravi adds.

"Hello!" Ken looks over and waves, still dancing. N and Leo pitch in with their own waves, too distracted by other tasks.

"Mom, Dad, this is Sanghyuk!" Aimee bounces out from the hallway, followed by her parents. N immediately turns off his music and he and Ken stop dancing, clambering clumsily off of the couch.

"Thank you, boys," Mrs. Tran smiles knowingly. Both of them bow in apology, although they smirk. "Anyway, oh, yes! Hello, Sanghyuk!"

"Annyeonghaseyo." Sanghyuk bows politely.

"Hello!" Mr. Tran beams widely. "Glad to meet you!"

"You, too, sir."

"Now, Aimee?" Her mom says somewhat sternly.

"Huh? Yeah?"

"We have to leave now. You can be trusted to take care of Aidan for a couple of days, right?"

"I'll be fine!" A yell comes from the hallway. Aimee looks vaguely amused.

"Yeah, I got it."

"Okay, now," Mrs. Tran turns her eyes on the boys and smiles. "Have fun! Be safe!"

"Yes, Mrs. Tran," the group choruses, Sanghyuk included.

"Alright," Mr. Tran says, hugging his daughter tightly. "Bye, kids!"

"Bye~" All seven of them sing in unison.

"Bye~" The voice adds.

"Bye, Aidan!" Aimee's mother shouts back. "Okay, Tuan, let's go." With seven hands waving farewell at them, Aimee's parents take a pair of suitcases in hand and leave.

"Party time!" N screams the second they're gone, turnin the music back on. He and Ken instantly climb onto the couch and resume their -shaking, much to Leo's chagrin. Meanwhile, Sanghyuk inches over to Aimee.

"Where are your parents going?" Sanghyuk asks.

"Oh, they always leave whenever I have sleepovers." She shrugs. "Things tend to get a little bit, uh, insane around here."

"I can see," Sanghyuk replies dryly, staring at Ken's attempt to chest pump. "And, um, isn't your brother gonna come out?" He asks uncertainly.

Aimee smiles. "Yeah, but later. I think he's still mentally preparing himself for tonight."


An hour later, N and Ken are somehow still dancing, even though both of them are incredibly sweaty and out of breath. Hongbin has taken over the filming, but he prefers to do it from the safety of the floor. Leo has finally moved from the couch over to a matching armchair, but it doesn't stop him from casting the dancing duo dark looks.

"I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan!" N yells, jumping up and down whilst pumping his fist in the air. Ken headbangs to the beat furiously.

"Don't you guys ever get tired?" Ravi asks casually, eating the ice from what used to be his bubble tea.

"Nope!" Ken responds, still sounding energetic.

"Yeah, well, I think that's enough dancing for tonight." Aimee walks over and takes N's iPod from where it's connected to the speakers. Sanghyuk breathes an internal sigh of relief once the music stops.

"Couldn't you have done that earlier?" Hongbin asks, lowering Aimee's phone.

"Why couldn't you have done it if it bothered you so much?" Aimee fires back. Left without a retort, Hongbin shuts his mouth.

Aimee looks at him smugly. "That's right, ."

Left music-less, N and Ken have calmed down and are now lounging on Aimee's couch, fanning themselves with their hands.

"I'm thirsty," Ken complains.

Aimee rolls her eyes. "Here, nerds." She tosses them each a bottle of water.

"Oh my god, you're a lifesaver," N sighs happily.

"I know, right?" Aimee gives him a -eating grin.

"...I take that back."

" you."

N throws his water bottle at her. Aimee dodges it easily.....and it flies right on past her, only to nail Sanghyuk right in the crotch.

His eyes tear up in pain as he falls over onto the ground, letting out a strangled whimper. Probably now would not be a very good time to mention that the bottle had indeed been nearly full.

"Ohmygodkidimsosorryjesuschristididntmeantohityouintheballs," N rambles, rushing over and kneeling next to Sanghyuk.

", kid, you okay?" Aimee asks, looking mildly concerned. (Sanghyuk is extremely jealous of her in this situation, as she doesn't have the ability to feel the pain that he is currently experiencing.)

"Do you think your is okay?" Ken asks, looking extremely worried for the sake of any future children Sanghyuk might want to have.

Sanghyuk is pain-free enough to roll his eyes. "Yes. I'm sure my are fine."

N grins menacingly, already over Sanghyuk's somewhat traumatic incident. "Do you want me to check?"

Sanghyuk immediately jumps up and sprints down the hallway with a "nope", disregarding any pain. Behind him, Aimee shakes her head.

"I'm so glad I don't have a ."


A/N: probably not my most well written chapter

...oh well ull have to deal anyway lol