Chapter 8

The Tale of the Princess and EXO Knights

Suho's POV

"Is that her?", asked Luhan, wake me up from my daydream.

"Um--yeah. She called back."

"Then what did she say?" Kai asked me too.

"Nothing important. Beside, I don't want to talk about it through phone. How if she's not alone, right?"

"So--?", asked Luhan again.

"So I asked her to meet me."

"Really?!", Tao shouted as he heard about our little 'hang out'. "Then I'm coming with you, hyung." He ran across the living room to beg me with his puppy face.

"Yeah~ Me too, hyung", said Baekhyun while leave his game and run towards me. And so, the others starting to beg me.

"Stop! Stop! Everyone!" I shouted and stopped when I'm sure that I've got all of their attention. "Look! I really appreciate that you want to help. But, this girl, our princess, she has no idea who we are. So, if I take all of you with me, I'm afraid she will freaking out", I explained carefully so I didn't hurt their feeling.

"Yeah, that's right." They started to murmuring.

"So... to be fair, I won't take anybody. I'll meet her alone."

"But, how if it is all a trick? A trick by Agrianian?", shouted Chanyeol suddenly.

"Well, then I guess you all just have to save me", I smirked and chuckled. With no laugh from the members, I know that I'd make mistake. "It's okay guys. I'll be fine. Beside I'm one hundred percent sure that this girl is our beloved princess. For now, we all just need one thing", I re-made my statement after realized that my joke wasn't funny. At all.

"And what is that?", Lay asked as curious as the other.

I took a breath and answers, "Hope. Hope that she will come back to us eventually. Hope that she will reunited us and rebuild our kingdom."

After another chit-chat, I decided it's time to go to our meeting spot. I lied to our manager. With a reason to go to my parent's house, I took a taxi and went to 24-Hour Café that we planned to meet.

Right after the taxi stopped in front of the café, my heart is beating so fast. It's time. Finally, I'm going to meet her. The princess.

After went out of the car, I approaches the café. I walked inside and looks around. Not much people left. Just a couple of students that works on their assignment, an on-date couple in the corner, and three staffs.

I walk towards the cashier and order mocha latte.

"Do you have bubble tea?", I asked curiously while checking the menu list.

"Yes, this is the list of our bubble tea", she answered while showing me the menu.

"Oh, okay. I want two chocolate bubble teas. Take away. How much is it?" Sehun, our maknae, that's what their call the youngest one in here, love bubble tea so much. So, I was buying this for him and the other is for Luhan. They both are in love with bubble tea. No wonder our fans called them bubble tea couple.

I laughed as I think about it. After paid my order, I walks to the table near the window and sit there. Waiting this girl that claimed to be our princess to come.

After a few minutes waiting, someone walks inside the café. A beautiful girl. A girl that I still remember exactly. A girl that saved all of the last survivors of Exo Planet. A girl that I've been expecting my whole life.

Princess Luna.