Chapter 5

The Tale of the Princess and EXO Knights

Suho's POV

Our schedule started to pile up. These disguise had make us so busy than ever. We didn't even have enough time to search the princess.

We, the members of Exo were from a planet called Exo. A planet that already extinct a long time ago. A planet that most of people think as a fairytale planet. Our planet is a rich planet which full of resources and beautiful sceneries. Our ruler that time were King Henry and Queen Lumina. Meanwhile, their beautiful daughter, Princess Luna is their only heir to the throne. Exo planet were always guarded by 12 best knights. Our fathers'. Right after the princess is born, all of us were signed to guard her till the rest of our lives.

There isn't only our planet out there, there is still another planet called Agrain. Their people has the ability to take over another planet and destroy other planet entirely including it's people. For more than a thousand years, from generation to generation, Exo and Agrain were work together where Exo agreed to share their resources and Agrain agreed to leave Exo in peace.

Until one day, when our King and Queen been murdered by a traitor, the King of Agrain sent his best knights to take over Exo planet and kidnap Princess Luna. But, it was never an easy task. Beside our powerful army, a royal bloodline also born with magic in their blood. They can do many things including share their magic with others. And so, the twelve of us were given twelve different powers each to protect the princess. We fight and fight but, the Agrains were too powerful and sneaky, they tricked and trapped us inside the castle. There is nothing we could do. Finally, Princess Luna decided to cast a powerful spell that can teleport all of us to another planet. But, all magic comes with a price especially a powerful and ancient one. This spell took all thirteen of us to the earth but, the consequences are all of us will be born again as earthlings and especially for Princess Luna who cast the spell won't remember anything about her past. So, it is our duty to find her and make her remember.

"There is still no sign of her?", asked Kris, wake me up from my own thought.

"Nope.", I sighed.

"It's been 2 years, hyung", said Baekhyun sadly.

"Gwaencanha. We won't lose hope. We'll find her, okay? Alright everyone, Fighting!", I cheered them up but I, myself don't have too much faith in it since it's been 2 years and still, there is no sign of her.

"Suho-ya!", Ha Ra the front desk staff called me and approach us with a pile of box in her hand.

"Wow wow. Watch out!", I chuckled as I and the others take the boxes from her hand.

"We will need a fans-delivery soon. I can't do this everyday", she nagged while put her hand on her waist.

"Gomawoyo nuna", Sehun and Tao said with their baby smile and then ran into the cars with the boxes. Followed by the others.

"Thank you so much, nuna. You've worked hard today", I said as I smile lightly then turns back to follow the members.

"Wait! Suho-ya!", she yelled at me while approach toward me.

"Mwoyeyo?", I asked confusedly.

"This. A fangirl came this morning and drop this for you guys. I almost forgot to give it to you. She said it's important", she chuckled. "What so important about it? Look, she even left her phone number. Ugh! Fangirl!"

I looked at the sticky note.

To: Exo
Sign: MAMA, Wolf, Growl
From: -P-
+82-888-9407-0000

I almost got a heart attack. It's from her. Without thinking, I jumped at the car and tell the driver to drive away as soon as possible.

"Gomawoyo nuna!", I screamed through the car window while the car starts to leave. I can hear her nagging before the car went out from the parking area.

"What is it, hyung?", asked Chanyeol curiously as he and the others looks at my happy face.

"This", I said while hold the sticky note in my hand.

"What is that?" Even DO is so curious about it.

"To exo. Sign mama, wolf, growl. P.", I read it loud enough but not too loud so that the driver couldn't hear it.

The others looks at me with blank faces especially Lay.

"Ya!", I shouted at them. "You guys can't figure it out?"

"Ah! Arasseo!", Kris shouted finally after think so hard. "Is it from her?" he asked more curious while the others still can't believe and have no idea.

"Yeah!" I laughed hardly and screams while I high-five him.

"But, how?" asked Luhan.

"First. She said 'Sign'. On our last message we told her to give us a sign. Any sign", Kris started to explain it to the others.

"And then, she said MAMA, Wolf, and Growl in english because we sent our messages through these songs", I helped him explain the note.

"And the obvious one is 'P'. What do you think this letter represent of?", Kris asked as he looks at the others.

"Princess-", Luhan answered to himself and made the others shocks at his answer.

"Aah, maja! (That's right!)" the others starting to understand.

"Exactly!", said Kris excitedly.

"But why write it in english? Why not in hangeul?", asked Chen still curious and worried that it might be fake.

"Cause we said be careful of the enemy. Maybe she knew something and tried to make sure that only us can understand this message", I guessed while I looks onto the note again.

"There is also a phone number", I said as I pulls my phone off of my pocket and dials the number.

The others looks at me as nervous as I am. As the tone rang second by second, finally, someone picks it up.

"Yeobeoseyo~", I said excitedly.