Chapter 2

The Tale of the Princess and EXO Knights

CHAPTER 2


Lee Ji Hyun's POV

"Careless careless anonymous anonymous heartless mindless no one who care about me..."

As soon as this intro starts to playing, the studio becomes so crowd. I can hear people shouts each members' name. Most of them are girls including my best friend Park Jung Ah whose drag me all the way in to come here.

"Kris! Kris!" she shouted and screamed as they begin to sing.

"Ya! Geumanhae (It's enough). They can't hear you anyway" I shouted at her because there is too much voices.

"Ji Hyuna, how can I stop screaming. They are all so handsome and... Oh my God! This is Kris' part..." and she sings along with them.

"I told you I don't like them. I don't like watching music show either. You know I'm not into music right? I better watching anykind of movies with Jae Won Oppa." Jae Won Oppa or Choi Jae Won is my boyfriend or more specifically, my fiancé. He is so handsome and also works at one of the big company in Seoul. He's really a dream husband. He proposed me last week and I feel so lucky because of it. Also, both of us are orphans. His parents die when he's in junior high school and my parents die two years ago.

"Aigoo... Go! Just go with him!" She shouted back at me while push me away.

I chuckled. "I will. Tonight", said I as I do merong face to her.

"Tsk. Cham..." She said before go back to enjoy the show.

Geurae wolf. Naega wolf. Aww. Saranghaeyo. Nan neukdego neon minyeo.

I leans back and takes out my iphone as I started to text Jae Won oppa.

"Oppa... what are you doing? I'm stuck with Jung Ah at Exo's Showcase~ huhu.. T.T"

Few minutes after I clicked the send button, a message come in.

"Aigoo.. my sweet Ji Hyunie. Do you want me to pick you up?"

Pick me up? Oh no no.. that's not what I meant. I was bored and has nothing to do so I texted him. I don't meant that way. I don't want to be a burden to him. Beside he still at work, isn't he? 

"Gwaencanha (It's okay) oppa... I'll see you tonight?"

I gave up after more than fifteen minutes waiting for his reply. He must be busy, I said to myself. So, I opens some games and play while Jung Ah still excited with another performances.

"Kring... kring..."

My phones rang and I can see Jae Won oppa's name at the screen. Omo! Why is he calling?

"Yeobeoseyo?" I picked up the phone.

"Chagiya... Come out now. I'm waiting for you in front of the hall".

"Mwo?! Oppa... I said don't pick me up. I don't want to burden you." What should I do? I shouldn't texted him in the first place.

"Aigoo... gwaencanha (it's okay). Eri wa. Pali! (come here. Quickly!)"

I sighed. "Eo. Oppa gidalryeo (wait for me)..." I said as I hang up the phone.

"Jung Ah-ya! Jae Won oppa is waiting for me outside. I'll go first okay?" I said as I made a pouty face. "Mianhae (i'm sorry)..."

"Aigoo. Ne ne.. gwaencanha! Have fun!" she said before she turns back to watch the performance.

Na eureurong eureurong eureurong dae.. Na eureurong eureurong eureurong dae...

"Eo. Na ganda (I'm leaving)" I said as I try to get out of this crowded studio.

Finally... after few minutes trying to escape from the studio, I succeed to get out. I walks outside and looks around to find Jae Won oppa. I can see him standing in front of his car waiting for me.

I walks slowly toward him and try not to make a sound.

"Nugunde? (who is it?)" I said as I closed his eyes from behind.

"Hmm. Nuguya (who are you?)", he asked as he holds my hands that covers his eyes. His hand finally reaches out the ring that he gave me. "Oh, she has a ring that completely same with my fiancé".

I chuckled and let go of my hand. He turns back and hugs me in instant.

"Aww. Bogossipeoseo (I missed you)!"

My heart speeds up as I hugged him back. "Nado neomu bogossipeoseo (I missed you so much too)!"

He let go and then pats me in the head. "Yaa! If next time you want me to pick you up, just say it, okay? Don't say you're a burden cause you're not." He scolded me as he put his hands around my face. "You're my fiancé and soon will become my wife. Araseo (understand)?"

My heart speeds up and almost can't breath. "Eo" I answered shortly cause I have nothing to say.

He let go of his hand and hold my hand instead. "Now... shall we?", he said as he opens the car door for me.

I smiles lightly and went into the car. We spend the rest of the day together and it was like the best day of my life. Oh no, the best day is when he proposed me so, it might be the second best day of my life.