Chapter 10

The Tale of the Princess and EXO Knights

Suho's POV

This is the moment I've been waiting for in my whole life. I finally meet her. Our lost princess. She is as beautiful as she was. At least, that's what I remembered. She has no idea what happened so, it's my job to make her remember. But, I think it's going to take some time.

"Do you know what it is?", I pointed at my phone screen. It was a picture of Exoplanets on Milky Way. 

"Um--stars? Planets? I don't know", she shrugged.

"On 1995, an astronomer confirmed that there is another planet that located outside our solar system. They named it Exoplanet", I explained. "Until now they found 400 billion Exoplanets. They got it all right but, they couldn't tell what it is exactly, what it was".

"And you can? Are you an astronomer or something?", she scoffed.

"I don't have to be an astronomer to know the entire story behind it", I answered and took a breath before I continue. "It wasn't a dwarf planet before. It was a big planet; bigger than Mercury actually. Until it was-- destroyed". The memories of that moment just rush back to me. Our beautiful planet was just became a dead planet in one day war.

I watched her reaction. She just nodded and processed what I said. Seeing there is no reply, I continue my story.

"Some rumor said that Exoplanet was a beautiful planet and identical to Earth. It could support life for human either. It was at peace", I explained to her. I hope she can imagine what I imagined right now. It was really beautiful. It was quiet, not like Earth. There is no war, no starving, and no villain.

"Was?", she asked in curiosity.

"Yeah. It was. Until it was destroyed and exiled by another planet". I clenched my teeth to hold the anger.

"You mean Earth?", she asked carefully. I think she noticed my anger. I took a deep breath before I answered.

"No. There is no human yet on Earth. There is another planet that can sustain life but, they have no resources like Exoplanet and Earth. So, they take resources from another planet. Steal it if necessary. Named Agrian", I explained it to her while calm myself down. I am still angry with them but, I can't let my anger get the best of me.

Without no response from her. I continued my story. "Both of Exo and Agrian were in our solar system like Earth. Both were at peace. At least that was we thought", I leaned back. "For centuries, generation to generation, Exo agreed to share their wealth with Agrian while the Agrian agreed to leave Exo at peace. The agreement was kept until that time", I sighs as I remembered that day.

"What's happened?"

"It was the best year of the century. Exo was ruled by a wise king and queen. Along with their beautiful princess. She was protected by twelve best knights of Exo. The crops were thrives, the weather is good, no bad thing happened", I paused to take a breath. "Meanwhile, on the other hand, Agrian was ruled by an evil king. He has no queen because of his evilness. With a reason to unite the kingdom, he proposed Exo's princess but, refused by the princess. Even by the king and queen of Exo", I stopped to see her reaction.

She moved a little. "So, he attacked Exoplanet?"

"Yes. He said he was humiliated and declare a war after that. The Exopian fought for their planet. Their army was great but, the Agrianian was tricky. They planned a spy on our side. Seeing that, the princess gave each one of the knights, a supernatural ability. They--".

"Wait! After alien and kingdom stuff, now there are supernatural ability? I won't be surprise if there are unicorns and ogres next", she mocked. 

"There are unicorns but, no ogres", I answered. She rolled her eyes for response. 

"They were attacked though. Trapped inside the castle. So, the princess casted an ancient spell to save their life and destroy their planet. The spell brought them here on Earth", I continued.

"So-- you're saying that the twelve of you and I are alien?", she scoffed. "Huh, unbelievable. After spending--", she looked at her watch. "30 minutes, listened to your story, you still say that I'm an alien", she stood up and ready to leave. "That's it. I'm leaving".

"Wait!", I shouted at her. "You promised to hear the story until it's finished, don't you?"

She stopped and turns around, "Your story is finished".

"No", I looked up at her. "It's just getting started".

She sighed, "I don't care. It's enough". She turned back again and started to walk away.

"Be careful. More closer someone to you, more dangerous they are. Do not trust anyone", I shouted at her before she left.

Anyone's eyes on that room just looked at me. I pulled my hat down and clears my throat.

"Jwisonghamnida", I bowed down a few times at them and then sit down again.

What should I say to the others? I supposed to bring her back immediately. Should I just kidnap her earlier? 

All of the thoughts just rush back at me. I wanted to hold her before but, there is this urge to let her go.

My phone's ringtone surprised me. I reached out for my phone and see my manager's name on it.

"Yeobeoseyo?", I picked up the phone.

"Junmyeona, eodiga? It's almost midnight. We have schedule early in the morning", he shouted through the phone, made me pulled away the phone from my ear.

"Ashh", I made a motion that looks like I want to punch him through the phone. "Ne ne. I'm going home", I answered before I hung up the phone.

I stood up and take the bubble teas. That is when I realized it was lighter than before. I took it out and surprised when I saw there is only the pearls left. The water is gone.