Chapter 9

The Tale of the Princess and EXO Knights

Ji Hyun's POV

"This is not a good idea". My mind kept repeat those words over and over. But, instead of stay at my apartment, I precisely get myself in a cab; on my way to meet 'the caller'. The cab is keep moving until it stopped in front of the 24-hour café in Cheongdamdong. It is located a few block away from SM Entertainment building. The café have a vintage minimalist exterior with Fleur-de-lis Café words shining above the glass door.

After paid the cab driver, I approaches the door and stand there for a while. Thinking. What should I do? Should I go in? Or should I stop here? If I stop here and just go back to my normal life, there might be a chance that this guy will call me again and interfere with my life again. I can't risk that since Jae Won oppa have no idea what's going on. Beside, this caller, this guy; he seems so doubtless on the phone. I took a deep breath before I took a step forward and pushed the glass-door.

The interior design looks beautiful and elegant with gold and silver dominate. There's only some couple of people inside since it's already 10 o'clock in the night. I searched the room to find the caller. He must be one of the exo member. The question is which one of them. Will I recognize him? He does not even know my face so, it's my job to find recognize his face first.

I was surprise when a man in the corner stood up and looked at my direction. I turned back and see no one behind me. I recognized his face as I walks toward him.

"Annyeonghaseyo", I said while bow lightly.

"Annyeonghaseyo", he answered while bow. "Please, have a seat".

I sat down, followed by him. There is a moment of silence. I realized that he is about at the same height with me when he stood up a moment ago. I just stare at him. He's quiet handsome with his facial features especially his eyes. I can help but blushed when I noticed that he was look at me the same way I did at him.

"I'm Ji Hyun. Lee Ji Hyun", I broke the awkwardness finally.

He seems a little bit surprised. Looks like he's just awake from his own thought.

"Jun Myeon. Kim Jun Myeon", he smiled brightly as he introduced himself. He looks even more handsome when he smile.

"I thought your name is Suho".

"So, you do know my name", he smirked lightly.

"N-no. It's my friend. She is a fan of yours and I kinda remember all of your names, thanks to her gossips everyday", I explained to him while he smirks again. "I-I'm not your fan. Trust me I'm not."

"Ouch", he said while acts like he's been hurt by my words. Well, it does hurt.

"No hurt feeling okay. I just not into music."

He chuckled. "I see. It's okay", he said while nods. "Suho is my stage name. You can call me Suho or Jun Myeon. Whatever makes you comfortable", he smiled again.

He looks so handsome and cute at the same time. I think now I know why these guys have so many fan girls around the world. 

I cleared my throat. "Alright. Suho-ssi. About the messages, I think we should let that ends up here. I don't even know if it was real or--."

"It was real", he said when he cut off my explanation.

"What?"

"It was real. We sent those messages through our song. I'm glad that finally you found it", he explained. "Do you remember what was it said?", he asked while leans forward.

"Yeah. You were looking for your-- princess?", I stuttered as I said those words. I could not believe that I actually say that to someone else. "And warned her about the enemy and-- wait! Wait a minute! You didn't think that I'm your princess, right?"

"Well-- you wrote 'P' on your note", he answered as he pointed at the note that I left in SM building.

"It-- it was because the messages said to not trust the others. And I think if I just wrote my name maybe something bad will happen to me or anyone I loved. I don't know it's just instinct I think", I shrugged.

"If you scare that something might happen to you. Why would you risk to left the note at the first place?" His question made me think. I actually have no idea. The message just told me to leave a message and I did.

"Whatever it is. I just don't want to get involve any further". Instead of answer him, I just said those words. I couldn't find any answer. It's like the answer is already at the tip of my tongue but, I couldn't say it.

"It's because you have the urge, Ji Hyun-ssi. When you heard about us losing hope, you have the urge to give us a sign to find you. It's inside of you", he explained those crazy ideas with a bright smile. He looks so convincing.

"Look. I'm not your princess, okay? I'm not even a princess. I'm just an ordinary people. I'm just me". That's right. I am no princess. Beside this is a modern era. There is no princes and princesses except in fairytale. And parliament country.

"Well then explain to me how can you hear the messages?", he looked more serious now.

"I just heard it when the music stuck or slowed. I could hear it. I'm not deaf."

"Okay. We have so many fans around the world. Our songs always made a hit and also won many awards. Why there is no single person say that they hear something else from our song. Care to explain that?", he asked.

I think about it and it makes sense. How can I be the only one hear those voices? I can't even ask myself.

"It's because it was said in another language", he answered his own question, pulled me away from my own thought.

"Another language? Like in chinese? or english?" Still doesn't make any sense. Their fans is spread worldwide. They must have figure it out if it was chinese or english.

"No. When I said another language, I didn't mean any language on earth".

"What?", I chuckled lightly at what I think right now. "So, you say it was another language like it was on alien language?" Clearly don't. These things is just getting crazy. Where is he thinks he is right now? A sci-fi movie?

"Exactly", he nodded as a confirm of my answer.

"Okay. The princess and enemies are existed. Why alien can't?", I scoffed. This is really insane. Alien? How can a top singer say anything like this?

"Then can you explain how?", he asked me while leans back.

"Maybe it's just about the time they'll finding out", I answered as I shrugs. I have no better explanation than that.

"It was our language. Exo's old language".

"You mean like your group's secret language?" That one was hilarious. Never heard guys have secret language. But still, why can I know they're secret language. I don't even meet them until today.

"No. What I mean was Exo planet", he leans forward again.

"Now, you want to talk about your concept?", I rolled my eyes as I leans back.

"Not concept. History", he said. The seriousness is appear on his face. "I can tell you about it but, I want you to promise something".

"What?"

"Once I started, I want you to promise to listen to me until I'm done."

Not a bad thing, I think. Beside, what can actually happen?

"Sure. I have nothing to lose anyway", I shrugged.

"Alright". He reached out for his phone and type something on it before he put his phone on the table to show me a picture.

A picture of a planet.

"So here is the story..", he started.