Chapter 7

The Tale of the Princess and EXO Knights

Ji Hyun's POV

I put my clutch on the table as I sighs, thinking about the note that I gave to the front desk girl. Did I do the wrong thing? Should I not give the note through her? All the thoughts almost makes me nuts.

I reached for my clutch to get my phone.

"Shoot! I must left it behind", I cursed to myself as I realized I forgot to bring my phone here.

I reached for my make-up and did some re-touch at my face before I get back.

"Someone called", Jae Woon oppa said when I just sit.

"Ne?", I respond spontaneously.

"Someone called you when you went to the restroom. I asked if he have something to say to you but he hung up. Maybe he is Jung Ah's friend", he explained as he enjoys his main menu.

Oh no! There is no Jung Ah's friend. So, whoever called me earlier is them. There's only... them. I reached for my phone and checks the incoming call. Is it really them? What if it's just a prank?

"Ji Hyun-ah. Hey", Jae Won oppa pulled me away again.

"Ne?"

"Won't you call him again?"

"Um-- I will call him later. Tonight is ours. No distraction", I said as I forces a smile in my face and holds his hand.

He smiles brightly in return.

"Alright. No distraction. Just the two of us", he holds my hand back.

"Just the two of us", I repeated as my smile became natural and I started to enjoy the dinner with Jae Woon oppa. No more freak voices. No more crazy thoughts. No more distraction.

The rest of the night is just gone faster than usual. I didn't realize it until Jae Woon oppa's car stops in front of my rent house.

"Goodnight sweetheart", Jae Woon oppa said as he kisses me forehead.

"Goodnight oppa", I smiles brightly at him.

"Don't forget to dream about me, okay?", he said while he my hair.

I chuckled while I get out of his car and watches him drive away. Soon after he left, all the heavy thought just rushed back. I went inside my house and throw myself at my bed.

I sighed while looks at the ceiling, thinking about the caller, about all of this crazy stuffs. I shouldn't think about all of this. I should think about my engagement party. Beside I'm a happy woman, I have everything that every women wanted, a perfect fiancé that soon become my husband, a perfect job and a perfect live with people I loved. Why should I think about all of these stuffs?


I sighed again while I reaches for my phone and check his number. I woke up and sit against the wall as I doubt to call the caller or not.

Finally after a few minute, I pressed his number to call him. The dial tone made me more nervous. I gave up after the sixth dial tone. I almost press the red button to end up the call when the dial tone is stopped and someone answered the phone.

"Yeobeoseyo?" It's a man. Is he one of them? Exo?

"Ne? Yeobeoseyo?", I answered nervously. "Um, do you called me earlier?"

"Ah, ne. I-- I wonder if you left a note at our office this morning?", he asked curiously.

"N--Ne. I left it. Look! I know you may think I'm crazy or something so, um-- you can forget it, okay?"

"No! No! No! We're not think you're crazy, okay? All the message, all the voices you heard, it was real. We sent the messages. For you", he explained while I still processing every words he said. "Look! If there is anyplace we can meet? How about a 24-hour café near SM building? Can you go there?", he said excitedly.

"Well--about that...", I want to refuse but I've come all the way for this. I can't give up now. Beside, I have nothing to lose. Do I? "Alright. I'll meet you there. Ten o'clock?", I decided finally.

"Sure. I'll see you later", he said before I hung up my phone and sighs.

"This is not going to end well, Ji Hyunnie", I sighed again before drown my face against the pillow.