Chapter 4

The Tale of the Princess and EXO Knights

I must really lose my mind. What the hell am I doing right now? I'm standing in front of SM Entertainment building with the intention to meet Exo and tell them about those messages. I sighs and steps forward.

"Kring... Kring..."

My phone's rang and Jae Won oppa's name written on it. I picked it up.

"Yeobeoseyo?" I answered sweetly.

"Eo, Ji Hyuna, what are you doing right now?" His charming voice answered through the phone.

"Na? (Me?) I'm..." What should I say? Should I tell him about those messages? Should I tell him I'm in front of SM building right now because of some crazy voices?

"I'm at my friend's boutique. She has some dress that she think suit me well", I lied. Again. I lied in two days to my fiancé and my best friend. What the hell is going on with me?

"Ah. Arasseo. You don't have to worry about the dress you know. You're beautiful with any dress you wear."

"Ne, oppa. Na ganda..." and with that I hung up the phone. I can't just talk to him while I lied to him. He would know that I lied in any second. I can't risk that.

I steps forward and briefly to the building. Straight to the front desk. The interior is so well-organized with many pictures of SM's stars hanged here and there. I recognized some of them. Super Junior, Girls Generation, TVXQ, and there it is, EXO. 

"Can I help you, Miss?", ask the staff in the front desk politely. She was quiet stunning with the black blazer and orange blouse on the inside.

"Um... I-- I want to meet them", I answered as I pointed my finger towards those 12 cute boys.

"Exo? Do you have any appointment? May I know which TV program or magazine reporter are you from?"

"Um. No, I don't have any appointment and I'm not a reporter. I just need to meet them for a minute. I have something important to tell them."

She chuckled and sighed lightly.

"So, you're saying you're a fan. I'm so sorry to tell you but, we can't let you meet them directly. If you want, there will be a fan signing next month, you can come and meet them. Now, they're so busy with their schedule", she explained.

Wait. A fan? Of course, she won't allow me to meet them. She must think I am one of the crazy-fan who will risk anything to get here and meet them.

"I'm not a fan. I'm not interesting at all. I just need to tell them something important. That's it", I refused to be said as they're fan.

"Okay okay. Calm down. I still can't give you access to meet them. But-- if you really want to tell them something important, you can leave a message or gift or whatever it is. I'll make sure they receive it".

I doubt for a second. If I leave a message, will the 'enemy' they're talking about know about this? Is this woman can be trusted?

I sighs and then give up by finally write some message on a sticky note. There's nothing I can do though. Beside, all the talk about enemy or can't trust anyone are starting to make me sick. 

To: Exo
Sign: MAMA, Wolf, Growl
From: -P-
+82-888-9407-0000

I wrote it in english so it can't be figure out so easily. I think. 

"Here. Thank you so much. Please make you sure they receive it", I smiled as I hand it over to her.

"I will. Have a nice day", she said before get back to her work.

I turned back and leaves the building immediately. I sighed as soon as I'm outside. I picked up my phone and dials Jung Ah's number.

"Eo, Jung Ah-ya. Do you want to go to salon? I have a date tonight, let's do some makeover". I said with a smile full of excitement. Let's just forget all these crazy things for a while and get back to my normal life. To my friends and lovely fiancé.