Chapter 12

The Tale of the Princess and EXO Knights

Kris's POV

"Ya Kris! Are you awake?", the manager asked me. From all of our members, only I and Lay who shared bedroom with our managers. We didn't let them get their own bedroom cause by sharing it, we can keep our eyes on them. Trust no one.

I was awake but, I didn't answered him. For some reason, I just can't sleep as tight as usual. I can't keep my mind from the princess. She is out there. Alone. How can Suho let her go that easily?

Without any words from me, he fall asleep thinking that I already asleep as well. Few minutes or maybe hours has past, I still can't sleep. All the terrible thoughts just kept filled my head.

All of it suddenly stopped when I heard someone opened the door slowly. I sneaked a peek and saw Suho craned his head inside while tell me to get out and keep quiet through his movement. I nodded and turned back to make sure the manager is asleep before I get off the bed slowly and walked outside. What happened? It's so rare to see Suho still awake at these hour except when we were recording.

Right after I stepped outside, I can see all of our members were already outside. They were-- worried.

"Hey! What happened?", I asked them confusedly. 

"They've got her", Suho explained it briefly. But, those words were quiet a stir and made all of us panic.

"I knew it! That's why I said, you should bring her home before", Baekhyun said frustratedly.

"I'm sorry. I just thought that--", Suho looks so regretful when he said that.

"Hey hey... There's no time for arguing. We should save her", I cut him off to calm them down. I, myself, isn't that calm because I finally realized the reason I can't sleep before.

"Yeah, Kris's right. We should get going. Kai, you can take all of us, can't you?", said Luhan agrees with me. We're all now turns to Kai. He is our only hope to save the princess.

"Well yeah. But, only if I know her location for certain. Did she tell you where she is?", asked Kai in return.

"She just said that she sees broken windows. That's all. She has no idea where she is", Suho explained while the others started to panic again.

"Great! A dead end", said Chen which don't help the situation. We're all sighed and thinks hard. There must be another way. But, no matter how hard we tried to think, there is nothing. I fell on my knees, feeling frustrated.

"If only she can do--", Kai paused for a second. "--magic! That's it", he shouted.

"Yeah. Only if she can", Chanyeol responded.

"No-no. I mean she did magic. I can feel her", he explained excitedly while all of us started to gain hopes again. "Now, hold each other hand", he said. Without any other responses, we're just holding hands as fast as we could. "Hurry! We have a princess to save", he said before I felt like being into a narrow hole.

A second later, we landed on a dark room. It was an abandoned building, I guessed. We were look at each other before we heard voices from the other room.

"Stop it! We need her alive. Now give me the sedative", the voices echoing through the corridors and lead us exactly where they are.

We ran through the corridors, hoping that we're not too late.

"Well well, seems like your knights won't be here to save you this time, Princess", he said again as we arrived on the scene. It was happened so fast. That man injected the princess while another woman hold her hands.

"Stop it!", Luhan screamed as he used his telekinesis to push them away from her. Both of them were flying across the room and hit the wall.

I take a step forward. Followed by the others. Even if the room is dark, I still can see her face under the moonlight. She looks as beautiful as I remembered. She was staring at me for a second before she fell unconscious because the sedative.

I ran as fast as I could to catch her before she hit the ground. But, our distance were far enough. Fortunately, Luhan used his power again to hold her in her position before I stood beside her, ready to catch her.

"Princess... Princess", I said as I her hair and cheek.

The others surrounded us in that second, calling her name.

"Is she okay? She isn't dead, is she?", Baekhyun asked worriedly.

"No! She just--", I her cheek and can feel her warmth still there. I looked around and find the empty syringe near her. "--unconscious", I continued to explain. They are all sounded relief.

"Then what do we do to these two?", Tao asked while he approaches both of the abductor. They both were knocked off.

"We take them with us", Suho answered instantly.

"What?! Why don't we just kill them now?", Sehun asked. He has his point. Well, they're dangerous.

"We need to ask them a few question. Whatever they did, I think that this is only the beginning", Minseok hyung explained.

"Right. We can keep them in the basement. Kyungsoo, Jongdae, and Sehun keep the manager busy with delayed schedule. You know what I mean?", Suho explained the plan as we were all listening to him.

The plan is to make some catastrophe that can delay our schedule and keep the manager busy. All nature controller can do that but, a little bit earthquake, lightning, and storm can do enough damage.

"Ok. Now, I'll take half of you back first and then I'll be back to take the rest", said Kai explained his rescue plan.

He hold my shoulder while the others started to holding hands and I hold the princess tightly in my arms. A second after that I can feel the sensation of teleportation all over again. It made me sick, this is why I preferred flying.

Fortunately, we landed quietly at our dormitory. Quiet enough to not wake the managers up. I carried her in my arms to the biggest room which is Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Tao, and Minseok hyung's room. I put her on the bed and covered her with the blanket.

"She'll be fine", Lay said behind me while pat me on my shoulder. I remained silent and hold her hand gently.

"I'll stay here. All of you, keep the managers occupied. They will awake soon", I said to them as I see the sunlight started to light up the sky through the curtain gap.

All of them walked out of the room right away. Kyungsoo, Chen, and Sehun started that moment to make a catastrophe. Few moment later, the others arrived at the dorm with our two hostages. Both of them were imprisoned in our basement. Right after they awake, few of us questioned them about their motive and plan. As predicted, they tell us nothing.

An hour after that, I can heard both of the managers were awake. They're both sounded panic and left the dorm right after bath. After that, the others probably back to bed while the rest doing their daily activity like nothing's happened.

I felt tired and sleepy as well so, I sit on the floor and rest my back at the bed. I was just starting to fall asleep when I feel a movement in my back. I opened my eyes right away and stoop up instantly.

She's awake.

 

---------------------------------------------
Sorry for late update, I lost chapter 11 few days ago after I updated my wattpad. No idea why. It just said something about server. I had to write it all over again. I'll try to update as often as possible.

So, any comment until now? I'm open for critic and suggestion. Thank you for reading.^^