The Aftermath

Another Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Emergency meeting. Can you drop by?” was the text message Jiyoon read.
She had been on one of her expeditions again and was nearby so it didn't take her long to get there.
 

“WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!!” she looked at the messy apartment and then Chorong, who was drinking her tea. The mess was nothing serious compared to her standards but compared to Chorong's lifestyle this would be equal to an apocalypse. She tried to pull out the Sai that was still stuck on the floor and looked at a pole made of metal. “Not trying to guess here but are you trying a new sport and didn't go well? I mean I don't want to judge. I heard pole dancing is pretty tough and all...”

 

“That's a bo- staff” Chorong said between two sips of tea.

 

Jiyoon picked it up as it was pretty light... she wondered how such a piece of metal could even do anything- when the pole made a clicking sound and went back to being a small stick. “Cool”

 

“It's not mine. I had a guest and I am not sure he got what he wanted.”
“A guest?” Jiyoon asked, still in awe of that tiny stick

 

The door was beeping and Eunji entered the apartment. “We need to discuss a few things. It might take a while”
Jiyoon liked the sound of it. It was the first time that Eunji had initiated a meeting. 
 

“I will take a shower and order food!” Jiyoon ran off. “Don't start before I'm back!!” She said before the door closed.

 

Eunji walked over to Chorong and sat down to face her.
 

“I saw Leo today.”
Chorong looked up “Leo?”

 

Neither of them said a word for a while.


“What does this mean?” Chorong broke the silence.
“I am not sure but I don't think we're in danger.. unless we want to be”

 

Chorong stood up to make another cup of tea.

 

“Did you find anything useful from the last job?”
“I got a picture.. of a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter