Excitement

Another Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sky was clear. Jiyoon was still agitated but she would channel her energy to climb that building. She put her earplugs in and raised the volume. She was really pumped. When she reached halfway, she looked around to enjoy the view. The people and cars on the street seemed so small. Like little ants carrying out their work.

But she wasn't the only one who was enjoying the view.

 

On the other side of the building was someone else.. looking at her and smirked.
It couldn't be a coincidence and when he looked at her with that challenging gaze, she knew that he wasn't just there for fun.

 

“” that guy was fast. He reached the balcony first and she felt her lungs burning and blood boiling. “No, you didn't.", she thought to herself. 
She wanted to be faster but she also knew that she had to keep her cool or she would be too exhausted later to make it home safe.

 

When she finally entered the building the guy was already busy retrieving data from the computer, wearing a mask. “If only I could see his face.” The stranger took his device with the data he needed and started typing a combination of codes into the computer and she knew what he was about to do.

 

“Are you certain you want selected folders to be deleted permanently?” the screen said. He then pushed a button and it was too late. Jiyoon was reaching for one of her needles in her wristband to stop him and save what was left.

 

He blocked her strike, grabbed her wrist with the same hand and redirected her arm, placing the needle on her shoulder. Immobilizing it.

 

“Tz tz tz, girls shouldn't play with that...” reaching for her wristband, “I think I will take this. Not that you need them right now”

It was impossible for Jiyoon to move. The numb area spread throughout her left side and wouldn't stop until her whole body would be affected. The needle had been primed with an anesthetic drug, that would keep her paralyzed for quite some time.

 

“You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter